Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

I would say McDonalds because I have not really been to Burger King  :adorkable:. I've been there like twice before. I do believe that burgers at Burger King are better  :ooh:, but no one really tops the French Fries from McDonalds  :comeatus:

Well, We dont have burger king where i live so i'll have to say McDonalds, I live in a small town so Mcdonalds is like the main meeting place for all the like 13-17 year olds here :P

McDonalds for cheap food, Burger King for good food.

Though I do love a nice, cheesy, salty, greasy McDonalds double cheeseburger from time to time.

Tis true Burger King is more expensive but the burgers actually taste like a burger.

I'm on both sides, really. While I go to Burger King way more than I do McD's, I won't deny that I like their stuff, too. And outside of those two, I like Whataburger occasionally. I'd say Sonic as well, but I haven't had Sonic in a good while. One place I'd like to try out is Five Guys, as I've heard they're really good as well. Too bad there's not one around my area, as far as I know.

As a final vote, I'd have to pick Burger King, but that's only because I go there more often.

While I voted for McDonald's, I do feel this warrants some explanation:

I think Burger King has much higher quality ingredients than McDonald's, as evidenced by the actual flame-grilled taste of their beef, the consistency of the buns and the fact you actually taste everything they say they put on the burgers.

However, I prefer the way McDonald's blends all the tastes together with their sauce. Because of that, I'd still choose them over Burger King despite the difference in actual quality. I'd happily eat at either, though.

• 3 years later...

Yikes. Talk about picking your poison. I guess I'd go with McDonalds. Only because they seem to have a wider selection and Burger King has really hone through a rough few last years where I live.

McDonalds because there's actually one close by within walking distance. The closest Burger Kings are 15 minute drives and I don't travel enough there to eat frequently(even if I love their rodeo burgers)

I’ll go with McDonald’s. As much as I appreciate the flame-broiled goodness of BK, there’s just something comforting about McD’s that I enjoyed a lot while growing up. One of my earliest memories was eating at Burger King in Virginia when I was really little, and it was probably my first fast food, but I’ve had more McDonald’s over the long run and I feel committed to it.  

I'm gonna go and say the Big Mac is my favourite burger from McDonald's and the Ultimate Double Whopper is my favourite burger from Hungry Jack's with a coke and fries, you can't lose.

I love McDonald's and Hungry Jack's, they're my favourite fast food chains.

Edited by TheRockARooster

• 8 months later...

According to a project I did a few years ago, McDonald’s is far healthier than Burger King.

I don’t eat fast food often, though, so I don’t have a preference. 

• Brohoof 2