Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets make friends!

Hopeful Daydreams

(edited)

Alright, this thread is all about meeting new people and making new friends. We all already have one thing in common here, and that's our love for those adorable ponies! So it goes like this, post a list including:your age and gender (optional), favorite fandom (aside from mlp), a hobby, your favorite music genre or artist, and then anything else you feel is relevant. When you find someone with similar interest, shoot them a message and introduce yourself, start a conversation. You may make a new friend ;)

My list:

17, female

Whovian and Sherlockian

I like to draw and write (though my writing always turns into smut)

I like symphonic metal

I love tattoos and piercings, and am also a bit of a nerd. I get along with guys easier than girls most of the time. I can't stand unintelligent people, or people so worried about fitting into their chosen label that they become a carbon copy rather than an individual.

Edited by Hopeful Daydreams
  • Brohoof 16

Male

No real fandom other than MLP, does battlefield 3 count?

I like to draw, game, browse the forums, and study computer technology.

I like country music, and the band Rascal Flatts.

I am quite a big gamer, but will do anything that needs being done. I am kind of OCD about very dumb things. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

okie doke, sounds like fun :)

19, Male

I am in passionate love with The Walking Dead :D

I'm a gamer, and a musician

Favourite genre would have to be Alternative Metal

I'm 50% Metal Head and 50% nerd, oh, and i've played Bass for 10 years tongue.png

Edited by Clockwork Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

14 Female

I'm in a butt-ton of fandoms, must I list them all?

I enjoy drawing, writing, reading, watching youtube, minecraft, video games, hunting, hiking, fishing, etc.

I like punk, rock, hardcore, metal, ska, and electronic *plot twist!*

I'm a gamer. And I have issues with somethings. If something isn't perfect from my perspective, I absolutely MUST fix it.

I'm also very friendly and honest (often) please do message me? *brohoof?*

• Brohoof 5

27, male

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for 20 years, Star Wars for 10-15 years

*I like to write, am getting back into making music and make youtube videos

*I like many different types of music but my favorite both as a listener and a musician is Jazz because you can do nearly anything you want with it

*I feel that life is way too short to let others determine your life for you, you have to be yourself and not care what others think. If you can't even be honest with yourself than how can you do so with others?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

19 Male 

Favortite fandom? I have so many :3! Anime fandom? FMA & Soul Eater my favorites. 

I love love music, skateboarding, photo-shopping and viewing others artwork, and talking to friends or just helping someone out if they are not feeling well :]. 

I like a wide variety of music: Metal, Classic Rock, Punk, Power/Symphonic Metal, Grunge, NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal), and etc. this list could go on and on... Favorite bands: AC/DC, Iron Maiden, The Rolling Stones, Airbourne, Rise Against, The Foo Fighters, and Motorhead and so so much more img-1572340-1-wink.png

I love just being around friends and enjoying times with them too. 

Oh yeah Pinkie Pie is best pony by far :3!!

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Hm. I like new people.

25, Male, My hobbies are obsessing over ponies and making music for Pony FM.

I really like any type of music except country, though I listen to Dubstep and rock mostly.

Fandoms? Sweet Celestia, where do I start? Dr. Who, Sonic the Hedgehog, comics in general, Anime, and other stuff.

I like talking, so pm me if you like. I can talk about anything~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

15, female (I'm not always sure about the latter laugh.png)

I'm not sure what my current favorite fandom is...

A have a lot of hobbies: drawing, writing (stories and song lyrics), gaming (I both play and make games), and I sometimes do craft stuff (though I don't get to it that often).

I love rock music! (I also like dubstep)

I'm very much a nerd!

I seem to have two personalities, though...one is nerdy, cheerful, funny, random, all that stuff.

My other side is...kind of emo/gothic, I think. When it comes to the arts--whether it's writing, drawing, or gaming--I love the dark side as much as the funny side. I like dark, disturbing, and even kind of sadistic stuff.

I'm a strange, strange, mare...

I'm also not very feminine--in fact, if I do anything "girly", I feel awkward (which is why I sometimes question if I'm a girl laugh.png)

I hope there are other odd people like me!

(I'm also a Christian, but I view it as a special relationship instead of a list of rules--though that's probably a bit obvious from the fact that I get into all that dark stuff laugh.png)

EDIT: Oh, I'm also addicted to YTPs!)

Edited by Midnight Dragon
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

16, Female

Nope, no other fandom.

I usually play video games a lot, but I Instagram a bunch too.

I listen to a lot of ponystep and Silvia Hound remixes.

I love giving advice to others, and I tend to be very shy. I rp a lot, and I can be pretty competitive. I'm a Scorpio. I can be a very good friend, but it's hard for me to trust somepony.

I have a extremely bad OCD where I always use grammar, spelling, and punctuation. 

I also tend to be very generous to my friends when they want me to do something. I just can't say no.

I also LOVE Skrillex.

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 5

19 Male 

Favortite fandom? I have so many :3! Anime fandom? FMA & Soul Eater my favorites. 

I love love music, skateboarding, photo-shopping and viewing others artwork, and talking to friends or just helping someone out if they are not feeling well :]. 

I like a wide variety of music: Metal, Classic Rock, Punk, Power/Symphonic Metal, Grunge, NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal), and etc. this list could go on and on... Favorite bands: AC/DC, Iron Maiden, The Rolling Stones, Airbourne, Rise Against, The Foo Fighters, and Motorhead and so so much more wink.png

I love just being around friends and enjoying times with them too. 

I just blew up, can I be your friend now? xD Message me yes? We can talk music and ponies, and ponies and music and anime and other such marvelocities!

• Brohoof 3

Name: Kim

Favourtie Pony: Princess Twilight Sparkle

Fandom: (aside from MLP) Harry Potter

Likes: Drawing, painting, writing, reading, movies, ponies, giving art presents, candy, role playing, minecraft, gaming, etc

Dislikes: Immaturity, l33t sp34k, txt spk, super duper HXC gamers, liars, dishonesty, etc

About Me: Howdy! The name's Kim, a.k.a Sky Song on the forums. I'm a 22 year old woman who lives in Ontario, Canada. As aforementioned, I am an artist who partakes in digital paintings and writing. I absolutely love MLP and the forums even though sometimes I go on hiatus. But if I have a reason to be here, I'm stuck like a fly to glue paper. I can be a little quirky at times but nothing terribly crazy and intense! I don't claim to be weird or spontaneous. I'm just... me C:

• Brohoof 6

14 ~ Male

Basic hobbies include but are most certainly not limited to:

- Writing stories.

- Creating concept art for said stories.

- Creating music for random purposes.

- Listening to music than can somehow apply to my stories.

Other traits I have include but are not limited to:

- I sometimes prefer to do what's correct rather than what is quicker.

- As far as I can tell, I cannot write a story without some sort of love interest.

- I prefer being literate.

- If I think some kind of information I gave is wrong, I try my best to correct it.

- I love most kinds of Orchestral, Steampunk, Classic Rock, and Story-telling music.

- I take things literally a lot.

- Being "Cool" is one of my worst nightmares, and I don't mean that literally.

- I really like cold weather, and I hate warm weather.

- I like to give as much information relating to a topic as possible, hence why this list is so long. I am forcing myself to stop here, though.

• Brohoof 2

I just blew up, can I be your friend now? xD Message me yes? We can talk music and ponies, and ponies and music and anime and other such marvelocities!

wpid-1352669729251_-1.jpg?w=812

That is cool :3

And awesome ^-^ similar interests! Sounds good to me I'll add you on here and this is a really cool thread I have to say these forums are so awesome <3 

• Brohoof 1

- I sometimes prefer to do what's correct rather than what is quicker.

YES! OH GOD THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS! YOU ARE A PERFECT PERSON AND YOU MUST NEVER CHANGE. ( I always prefer the correct way. Always. wacko.png )

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Name: not telling, just call me PinkieDaShy 

Favourite Ponies: Mayor Mare, Diamond Tiara, Twist, Silver Spoon, Blueblood, Rarity, Sapphire Shores, GRANNY SMITH

Fandom: My favourites are probably the Witcher, Downton Abbey, and Game of Thrones, but the two greatest are those of Star Trek and Joss Whedon (namely, Trekkers and Whedonites). I'm a HUGGGE GRRMaphobe.

Likes: Drawing, reading, writing, fire, swimming, biology, astronautical engineering, proper grammar, video games, roleplays, horror, MUSIC, ANIME

Dislikes: Poor grammar, badly written pony fanfiction (badly written grimdarks especially), dishonesty, people that are too nice (I mean, it just doesn't seem genuine to me), clarinets that squeak over the wholel goddamn band,

About Me: Not much to say. I mean, feel free to PM me, but sadly my likes and dislikes sum me up. XD

Edited by Suigintou
  • Brohoof 1

18 year old Male.

League of Legends is pretty much my biggest past-time right now.

Gaming, guitar, kung fu, archery, tv shows,  robotics.

favourite genres inlcude punk rock, classic rock, metal, country, folk.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Old male, minors need not apply

Other fandom CoD if cindidered

Like reading listening to music and working with my hands

My biggest dislikes are crimes against children and women

i spend my free timw working around my house or my truck and plaing CoD on ps3. I mostly listen to metal but also like all rock music from 60's 70's 80's 90's as i say old it just older then most not old like 40. I love my football, Go Bills, i came across mlp by chance and it changed me when i got roped in, i was always a little wierded out by bronies till i watched it and became one

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 1

A/S: 18, Male

Fav. Fandom: Pokémon, Bleach, The Walking Dead 

(probably more, but I'm too St00pid to remember...)

Hobby(ies): Sketching, Writing, Singing, Gaming, Lurkin' on Dis Forum >:3

Musical Interests: Everything from Hans Zimmer, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, Aqua Timez, Arch Enemy, etc.

Other: I am widely fascinated with physics (especially Theoretical Physics), and can carry on a conversation with anything even if I'm COMPLETELY clueless about the subject ;)

• Brohoof 4

15 year old male

I listens to plenty of music

I'm a Genre Nazi, I have musical OCD ._.

I watch Jewelpet Tinkle

I play guitar

I like Pokemon

I despise people who are musically oblivious. They give me headaches :(

My other side is...kind of emo/gothic

Uhh... please don't use the word "emo" like that again. But hey I like Gothic stuff too. :)

I like symphonic metal

I don't like symphonic metal but I like other subgenres of metal. I enjoy thrash, death, black, sludge, progressive, grindcore, melodic death metal, etc. 

• Brohoof 1

20, male

My hobbies are MLP (duh), video games (I just got the new Dead Island), music (I like a whole lot of technical death metal, although I do dabble in deathcore and brony music), and anything on youtube that makes me laugh and kills time (YTP's, Two Best Friends Play, Jacksfilms, ect). I don't watch a lot of anime, but if I do, it's always The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Gunslinger Girl.

Other stuff about me: I am fluent in ASL (sign language) because my mom is deaf, I am a bad speller, and I am paranoid. I mean very paranoid. There is not one day that goes by where I don't think that people are out to take my money. I just moved to a new area so it's helped me calm down a little bit. Also this is my first forum I joined.

• Brohoof 1

name's Randy! i'm male, 24 and live in chicago (go hawks!) I love punk,  but I'm open to other styles too. i make photo art and  write songs and poems; as such, i invite you to read my work in The Sanguine Lexicon. Also, I like anime, Regular Show, Adventure Time, football, hockey, rugby, lacrosse, cage fighting, cars, singing, going to concerts, moshing, partying, and cruising the forums.

i'm an Orthodox Christian and a Jesus freak, too. (come at me bro)

You might find my views to be radical, but that's prolly because i don't run with the packs. I keep my own views and i choose to follow what i know is right rather than let myself succumb to group-think. 

I'm a pretty cool guy to hang out with and i tend to be random and obnoxious (in a good way). i do have my darker days, but i try to keep my head up and enjoy the little things that bring light to my life and take em to heart.

gimme a shout out... 

name's Randy! i'm male, 24 and live in chicago (go hawks!) I love punk,  but I'm open to other styles too. i make photo art and  write songs and poems; as such, i invite you to read my work in The Sanguine Lexicon. Also, I like anime, Regular Show, Adventure Time, football, hockey, rugby, lacrosse, cage fighting, cars, singing, going to concerts, moshing, partying, and cruising the forums.

i'm an Orthodox Christian and a Jesus freak, too. (come at me bro)

You might find my views to be radical, but that's prolly because i don't run with the packs. I keep my own views and i choose to follow what i know is right rather than let myself succumb to group-think. 

I'm a pretty cool guy to hang out with and i tend to be random and obnoxious (in a good way). i do have my darker days, but i try to keep my head up and enjoy the little things that bring light to my life and take em to heart.

gimme a shout out... 

• Brohoof 1

I don't like symphonic metal but I like other subgenres of metal. I enjoy thrash, death, black, sludge, progressive, grindcore, melodic death metal, etc.

I like any metal without a bunch of screaming. Mostly because it gives me a headache and also I like to sing with my music and am very lyric oriented and generally can't understand a word of it.
  • Brohoof 1

Female

Aussie! :D

Maybe Pokemon, but I don't contribute much to it.

My hobbies are writing, photography, drawing, listening to music and playing Pokemon. xP

Love music of a lot of genres, but maybe Pop songs.

I'm really passionate about the environment and I love animals. I get along with a lot of people. :3