Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets make friends!

Hopeful Daydreams

I like any metal without a bunch of screaming. Mostly because it gives me a headache and also I like to sing with my music and am very lyric oriented and generally can't understand a word of it.

I don't like symphonic metal, it's too soft for me. I don't exactly understand how a song can give you a headache, can you explain that me? ._.

name: michael

height: 5' 9" or 175 cm

eye color: brown

favorite shows & movies: Avatar: last airbender (cartoon only), johny bravo, tron, star wars, star trek, veiwtiful joe, MLP: FiM, K.N.D, ed edd and eddy, doctor who, the sarah jane adventures, torchwood, teen age mutant ninja turtles 2004-2008, courage the cowardly dog, older spongebob, digimon, sonic x, almost any SOL anime, ponyo, my neighbor tortoro, x-men: evolution, the amazing spiderman, spiderman 1,2&3, the fantastic four: worlds greatest heros, silver surfer 1990's and thats all of them.

favorite music: dubstep, ponystep, chillstep, jazz, and certain rap, country and alternative rock songs.

favorite element: water

favorite pony: luna

(edited)

I don't like symphonic metal, it's too soft for me. I don't exactly understand how a song can give you a headache, can you explain that me? ._.

Just the noise of the heavy music (which I like on its own or with nice vocals) with the screaming just...I don't know...it bugs me. My ears apparently just don't like it. Symphonic is my favorite because it often has a foreign female lead with a cool voice. I also just don't like generic voices. But yeah, for people that like the screaming and can understand it, kudos to you. I've just never been able to enjoy it. Then again, its been awhile, so maybe I'll try it again with a more open mind :)

Edited by Hopeful Daydreams

I'm male, also old.

I like symphonic power metal. Bands from Europe and Brazil. Some of my favorites are Blind Guardian,

Rhapsody, and Fairyland. I have a large collection of such CDs, including rares and imports. I hate American music. I am so sick of classic rock and American metal, I can't even listen to the radio. Discovering European power metal changed my life.

I have a PhD in physics, so I like physics and math. But I don't like doing "grown up" things. Instead, I like cartoons, video games, and old editions of Dungeons and Dragons, of which I have huge collections. I have a nice job now, so I have been adding to my collection lately. I spend hundreds $$ on old games on ebay.

I also have 20 guns and counting.

I don't have any friends near me so I get bored a lot. If anypony wants to talk then send me a message.

(edited)

Why not, could always use more friends I guess :/

Name: see profile

Fandoms/Interests: LOTR, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Halo, GoW, Star Trek, Star Wars, Adventure Time, Battlefield 3, 

Hobbies/pastimes: Drawing/sketching, computer art, video games(Xbox 360), dis forum, archery, being outdoors, writing(too lazy though), singing(alone in my car XD), world history(I'm a buff sometimes), thinking about the meaning of life, reading interesting books, and some other stuff that I'm too lazy to type

Music Interests: Alternative and Progressive Rock mostly, stuff like Pink Floyd, Smashing Pumpkins, U2, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Live, Radiohead, Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chili Peppers, stuff like that. Also some electronic and metal(not much though)

Other: Socially awkward not shy, there is a difference. Want to learn the guitar, might get that accomplished. Sports=meh

Goofy/eccentric sometimes, other times depressed. 

Edited by Dark Moon

Just the noise of the heavy music (which I like on its own or with nice vocals) with the screaming just...I don't know...it bugs me. My ears apparently just don't like it. Symphonic is my favorite because it often has a foreign female lead with a cool voice. I also just don't like generic voices. But yeah, for people that like the screaming and can understand it, kudos to you. I've just never been able to enjoy it. Then again, its been awhile, so maybe I'll try it again with a more open mind :)

By screaming, I'm assuming you mean growling. Growls take a while to get used to, I didn't get into Cannibal Corpse at first listen. I listened to a Nightwish song once, it was okay but if I want clean vocals I think I'll stick with stuff like Type O Negative and Candlemass. Other than Arch Enemy, I'm not very fond of any female led bands.

(edited)

13, Male

My real name is Kale.

I LOVE Pokémon. More than ponies.

Twilight is best pony.

I like several forms of rock (indie, punk, some psychadelic stuff, etc.) along with folk and some singer/songwriter stuff, alternative, and even some soul/RnB.

Favorite artists/bands include The Beatles, Elton John, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, The Who, and Radiohead.

I like to write, though I've never been very good at it.

I hope to someday become a journalist, hopefully writing humurous reviews of some sort. (Yeah, I know, real original, right?)

I can be a grammar nazi at times.

I'll edit this post if I think of some more.

Edit: The political party I agree with is the libertarian party. I'm for freedom and equality

My Skype is kale-callisto if you'd like to add me.

Edited by Callisto

I LOVE Pokémon. More than ponies.

Twilight is best pony.

Are you psyched up for the new pokemon games coming out? wacko.pngwacko.png  Because I am...

And yes, Twilight is best pony :D But who is best pokemon? *cough*Arcanine*cough*

• Brohoof 2

Are you psyched up for the new pokemon games coming out? wacko.pngwacko.png Because I am...

And yes, Twilight is best pony :D But who is best pokemon? *cough*Arcanine*cough*

I am beyond excited. I am ecstatic. I'm getting Y, and picking Froakie as my starter.

Oh, and Reuniclus is best Pokémon. I kno u so jelly of his awesomeness.

• Brohoof 2

let's see...

Name: C.J., Blue Lightning, Christopher, Princess Lollipop Fluttershy, Ghboy911, Drifloon123 AND 911, Apple Buns (according to that pony name thing..), Prettylittlethinglemmelightyourcandlecausemamai'msurehardtohandlenow.....(this doesn't end..)

Favorite ponies at current standings: 1 Fluttershy, 2 Twilight(+Colgate), 3 Applejack, 4 Rainbow Dash, 5 Rarity, 6 Pinkie Pie

Other shows/fandoms liked: Ed edd n eddy, teen titans, family guy, PPG, Fosters Home, Code name KND, Adventure Time, Spongebob, etc.

Things I like to do: Play guitar, play drums, compose, play video games (Nintendo mostly), draw, talk with friends, eat food, clam fish (with my feet) go to water parks, take hikes, sleep, listen to music, hug people, hackey sack, surf the internet, play with bands in live shows, basketball(to an extent), bike ride, SWIMMING, I LOVE SWIMMING!!!, (IDK GIVE ME MORE HOBBIES)

Bands/Musicians I enjoy (warning overkill): 311, ACDC, Aerosmith, Airbourne, The Answer, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Blue Oyster Cult, Bon Jovi, Boston, Bryan Adams, Coldplay, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Dream Theater, Eric Johnson, Extreme, Foo Fighters, Green Day, ***Guns N' Roses***, Iron Maiden, Jet, Jimmy Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Journey, Kiss, Lacuna Coil, Led Zeppelin, MAE, Metallica, Motley Crue, Muse, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pat Benetar, Pearl Jam, Poison, Queen, Queens of the stone age, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Scorpions, Skid Row, **Slash**, Smash Mouth, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Steve Vai, The Strokes, The Who, Tom Petty, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Winger, Yngwie Malmsteen, and ZZ top.

TL;DR I bet lol

I don't like: (BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME ON THIS ONE, PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TELLING ME NOT ALL OF THIS GENRE HAS THE SIMILAR FEATURES, YET NO ONE HAS SHOWN ME A SONG THAT I'VE REALLY ENJOYED THAT MUCH) MOST Dubstep, Pointless Preaching, Call of Duty, today's concept of music being about money only (or anything for that matter), Seafood, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj.

Games I play: Pokemon, Kirby, Minecraft, Mario, Sonic, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, TF2, Basically anything actually colorful and less reality based.

I honestly think I'm a bit of a handful when it comes to being friends with me sometimes. But overall I'm a pretty nice guy that just wants to have fun with people. I'm normally around and I relly like to skype with people quite a bit, if you're interested, please message me! :3

(edited)

*Female 

*Barely into adulthood 

*I like the general animation fandom. It's fun to keep up with all the new shows and movies coming out from all the different studios and to learn trivia about the older movies. 

*Other fandoms I could be considered a part of are Pokemon, Marching Band (totally has a fandom =P), Arrested Development, Princess Tutu, Disney, and tons more

*Percussion is a big hobby of mine. I've been in concert band, marching band, and percussion ensemble. Marimba is my favorite percussion instrument, though I really love most of them. Steven's grips all the way. (Marimba players know what I'm talking about).

*I also like drawing as a hobby. It's mostly something I just do for fun every once in awhile.

*Writing fiction is something I really love and hope to make a career out of someday. I also like to read.

*I'm into technology and I'm interested in programming and web design.

*Classical music is my favorite genre, and I also have a love musicals. I really like music for concert band, so Holst, Grainger, Reed, Maslanka, ect. (I could on forever) are all composers I love. Russian Christmas Music, Freebirds, First Suite in E flat, and Lincolnshire Posy are some pieces I like. 

*And there's more than you'll ever need to know about me. =P (I try not to take myself too seriously.)

Edited by lincolnshirepony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Tyler (ty5142, simple i know.)

Favorite Ponies1. Twilight, 2. Vinyl Scratch, 3. Applejack, 4. Rainbow Dash, 5. Rarity, 6. Pinkie Pie

Other shows/fandoms liked: Ed edd n eddy, teen titans, family guy, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Dead Man Wonderland, IGPX, Soul eater. The Walking Dead.

Things I like to do: play video games (PC, Xbox 360 mostly PC though), talk with friends, eat food, sleep, listen to music, hug people,  surf the internet, bike ride, Photoshopping, digital photos, making videos like "Let's play", animation, video editing, 3d modeling, writing stories, REDDIT

Bands/Musicians I enjoy: , AC/DC, Aerosmith, Airbourne, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Boston,Def Leppard, Dream Theater, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Guns 'n Roses , Iron Maiden, Jet, Jimmy Hendrix, Journey, Kiss, Lacuna Coil, Led Zeppelin,  Metallica, Motley Crue, Muse, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pat Benetar, Queen, Queens of the stone age, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Soundgarden, The Strokes, The Who, Van Halen, ZZ top. Nero, Hans Zimmer, The Black Keys, Daft Punk, 

I don't like: Call of Duty, Rap, bigotry

Games I play: TF2, Arma 3, DayZ, Dirt 2/3, Warhammer, Age Of Empires, Half-Life 1/2 & episodes, Dishonored, Skyrim/Oblivion, Company of Heros, Guild Wars1, The Witcher 2, Portal 1/2, Fallout(whole series), Battlefield 2/3, Left 4 Dead 2, War Thunder, League of Legends, Mount & Blade, Dead Space 1/2/3, Farcry 3, Bioshock Infinite. The list goes on.

I just like having fun and trying new things, extremely loyal to friends and i love, love, LOVE, discussions of just anything, religon, games, government, lots of stuff.

Edited by Guest

I am beyond excited. I am ecstatic. I'm getting Y, and picking Froakie as my starter.

I am most definitely getting X and probably starting with Chespin O: I think he's just too cute!! XD

Naw man naw, Arcanine. Now there is a pokemon you can get behind! I would loan him money if he asked but he's a pokemon and therefore not real. XD

I am most definitely getting X and probably starting with Chespin O: I think he's just too cute!! XD

Naw man naw, Arcanine. Now there is a pokemon you can get behind! I would loan him money if he asked but he's a pokemon and therefore not real. XD

Reuniclus is way cooler. He's really adorable. Seriously, look ar him. He always looks so happy! Would YOU be happy if you were a blob inside some goo? No, I don't think so. Reuinclus makes the best of his situation.

Age/Gender: 20/Male

Fandoms: Nothing besides MLP anymore, huge Rainbow Dash fan if you haven't noticed already tongue.png

Hobbies: Hiking, (mountain) biking, skiing, bowling, laser tag, web development, PC gaming

Favourite genres of music/artists: Rock and metal, particularly hard rock, nu, and rap metal. Some of my favourite artists are TFK, Red, Disturbed, and Lacuna Coil. Oh, and dat MLP brostep stuff. I like other stuff too...it's just all over the place...

Other random stuff about me: I like writing fanfics and participating in RPs, I have a huge (and somewhat weird) obsession with transit buses, self-diagnosed OCD and ADD sometimes, love watching YTPs, and am currently in university for heavy duty and commercial transport mechanics.

15, female (I'm not always sure about the latter img-1572348-1-laugh.png)

I'm not sure what my current favorite fandom is...

A have a lot of hobbies: drawing, writing (stories and song lyrics), gaming (I both play and make games), and I sometimes do craft stuff (though I don't get to it that often).

I love rock music! (I also like dubstep)

I'm very much a nerd!

I seem to have two personalities, though...one is nerdy, cheerful, funny, random, all that stuff.

My other side is...kind of emo/gothic, I think. When it comes to the arts--whether it's writing, drawing, or gaming--I love the dark side as much as the funny side. I like dark, disturbing, and even kind of sadistic stuff.

I'm a strange, strange, mare...

I'm also not very feminine--in fact, if I do anything "girly", I feel awkward (which is why I sometimes question if I'm a girl img-1572348-2-laugh.png)

I hope there are other odd people like me!

(I'm also a Christian, but I view it as a special relationship instead of a list of rules--though that's probably a bit obvious from the fact that I get into all that dark stuff img-1572348-3-laugh.png)

EDIT: Oh, I'm also addicted to YTPs!)

You! Why don't I know you yet? tongue.png Rest assured there are other odd people out there like you. :3

Please, ler's go to gameboy, and we all know that Metagross was the best gameboy pokemon. We all found that metang, and saw how much he sucked.

Please, ler's go to gameboy, and we all know that Metagross was the best gameboy pokemon. We all found that metang, and saw how much he sucked.

Metagross is a big hunk of steel. Gardevoir's the better Psychic type and the better Gen 3 Pokémon. I don't like the "slow but powerful" Pokémon.
  • Brohoof 1

Metagross is a big hunk of steel. Gardevoir's the better Psychic type and the better Gen 3 Pokémon. I don't like the "slow but powerful" Pokémon.

Gardavior's a close second for me seeing that you can get her faster. She is a very good psychic type and, in gen 3, psychic pokemon were kind of op if you ask me. Metagross has incredible defence and amazing offence as well, and don't even ask about hp. He is a wall that can pack quite a puch.

Gardavior's a close second for me seeing that you can get her faster. She is a very good psychic type and, in gen 3, psychic pokemon were kind of op if you ask me. Metagross has incredible defence and amazing offence as well, and don't even ask about hp. He is a wall that can pack quite a puch.

That's true. Metagross has it's uses, and I definitley do like it quite a lot. I just think Gardevoir's more useful and like it a fair bit more.

That's true. Metagross has it's uses, and I definitley do like it quite a lot. I just think Gardevoir's more useful and like it a fair bit more.

Actually, I'm replaying saphire on my game boy and Kirlia is one of my starters. Again, I find high use in both of them, Gardevoir for the high special attack/special defence combo and metagross for the defence/attack combo. That is why they are both on my team as soon as posible!

hmm so ive already made a good amount of friends on here through the finding your special somepony thread. but, i like talking to people and im waiting for a game to update so i thought why not.

name: amanda. you can call me nova though.

sex: female

uh fave fandom: star wars, harry potter, mlp of course

likes: video games, swtor, reading, writing, animals, cats, uh food, tv shows (sitcoms mostly, a lot of older shows), pink stuffs.

• Brohoof 1

Well, let's see:

I'm 14.

Female.

I love the Portal and Pokemon Fandoms. 

I enjoy Pewdiepie (I'm going to get a lot of hate, huh? .-. ) I also like Cry.

I love Two Best Friends Play. 

I love Linkin Park (Even more hate here. XD ) I'll listen to pretty much anything except rap and country. 

My favorite genres are classical music and alternative.

I love video games, reading, writing, Science, Portal, Pokemon, Silent Hill, Sonic, Ponies (obviously), Soul Eater, Death Note, Anime, Black Butler, A Nightmare On Elm Street Franchise, Tim Burton, I enjoy learning as well. I do online schooling, so I'm usually online to talk. 

• Brohoof 3

well, let's see...

about me...

I am a 22 year old boy, I like Legos (mainly Hero Factory and Bionicle) DanceDanceRevolution and I usually play Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360 and Ratchet & Clank on the PS3

my musical tastes can range from soothing to

meaning I pretty much like ALMOST anything

o did I mention that I WUV ADOWABULNESS :wub:

because I kinda do :3

so yeah...

that's it...

bai...

I'm so awkward :blush:

• Brohoof 5

22years old(going to be 23 in August

Male

Sorry just MLP lol

love to work hard, play my Xbox from time to time and talk about MLP

Rock(90s,80s) and MLP

I love to sit down from time to time and watch a good old black and white horror movie most the time its just MLP,

play the good old xbox work on my pony villa on minecraft and work, cook and clean lol