Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets make friends!

Hopeful Daydreams

ROCK YOU SAY? 90'S AND 80'S YOU SAY? MY LITTLE PONY YOU SAY? MINECRAFT YOU SAY? YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY?

GOOD MAN!!! /)

Lol I do SAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SIR :) and I'm just going to take a shot in the dark and say you love all those things too. I'm right? or I'm right?

Lol I do SAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SIR smile.png and I'm just going to take a shot in the dark and say you love all those things too. I'm right? or I'm right?

actually not all of it. Quite frankly i'm completely anti-xbox for the most part. Otherwise yes I love everything else lol don't leave me hanging dude, BROHOOF! /)

• Brohoof 2

actually not all of it. Quite frankly i'm completely anti-xbox for the most part. Otherwise yes I love everything else lol don't leave me hanging dude, BROHOOF! 

yeah I hear you there I don't like the xbox all that much but hey in tell I got the money for a new PC I'm kind of stuck with it for now so. oh man! my bad! Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 2

If you guys are looking for a fun group to hang out with, why not join SBBA, you will find it in the forum lounge. It is pretty fun and could be a good way to start some friendships.

(edited)

Daniel (pronounced Danielle)

Female

I'm a Psycho (Psych fan), The Killing fan, and The Walking Dead fan.
I like to build models.
My favorite singing group is Fun. and I am a huge Stirlingite!!!
I love art of all kinds; paintings, drawings, music, sculptures, you name it! I'm also VERY OCD, it scares me sometimes! I'm in a Talented and Gifted program as a high intellectual thinker and I absolutely LOVE bananas!! Oh yeah, I'm also a little random...

Edited by Daniel40k
  • Brohoof 1

I'll be 23 in a month and a half

I'm pretty big into Final Fantasy and Zelda but not nearly the gamer I used to be.

As far as other interests go I'm pretty much into anime, comics and movies. I don't do much TV outside of sports.

I like most any kind of music really. Anything that sounds good to me. If I had to pick I guess I'd say I'm a rocker and have played guitar since I was 10.

I'm usually bored at work or up later than I should be so feel free to message me anytime.

(edited)

Name: Angel

Male

14 turning 15 in August

Like: MLP, Avatar:TLA, 90's-2005 rap, SimCity, Civilization V, fishing, camping, Starwars, Startrek, Lord of the Rings and Metal Gear Solid

Genres: Gangsta rap, G-Funk, psychedelic rock (The Doors), and alternative rock.

I'm pretty smart for my age, I love history, I could be funny but serious when I need to be, and I sometimes always have a conflicting view on a topic.(love debating) I could be a very sensitive and quiet person at times but once someone gets to know me I can talk a lot.

Edited by linkbro123
  • Brohoof 1

Favorite Fandom: none. This is the only fandom I'm part of actually.

Hobby: writing occasionally, playing video games, very rarely I attempt drawing, It never ends well. Listening to music.

Favorite Music: Orchestral, Rock

Alright, time for the tough part. Trying to make myself sound interesting. I will honestly listen to any kind of music, as long as it sounds catchy to me. Most of my time is either devoted to gaming, watching Youtube vids, posting in these forums, practicing my writing, or reading fanfics. Some may hate this, but I enjoy shipping ponies. I find it adorable. I try to be funny every once in a while with varying results. I am a shy individual, but I can be fun to hang out with when I get to know someone or in this case "somepony" well enough. I tend to get along with everyone I meet judging from my experience in the past with another forum. That's all I got.huh.png

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Make friends? Sounds fun!

Favorite fandom: Hmmm....Star Wars maybe

Hobbies: Drawing, Doing crafts, Taking pictures, Listening to music, Singing and Playing online games or video games... biggrin.png

Favorite music: Probably pop 

Some more stuff about me: I am pretty geeky...I love Star Wars and Super Hero movies! I am shy in person but pretty social online...Lol. 

Well, not sure what else to say...So PM me if you want. smile.png

Edited by PinkieShyFlutterPie
  • Brohoof 3

Fandoms:Adventure Time, Marvel, MLPFIM, Regular Show, Homestuck, Gravity Falls, Star Wars, Some of vidya games, Some of anime etc.

Hobbies:Reading, writing, surfing online, playin' games (vidya or online)

Fave music:Many, actually.

I consider myself a geek/nerd. Until recently, I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO SOCIALIZE ONLINE... I'm also serious, but funny at times.

I'm also intellectual.

If ye want to, you could PM moi. That's all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Favorite Fandom: Well, bronydom!

Hobbies:

-Games: Mass Effect, TES, Diablo 3, Fallout, BF, Bioshock, Zelda, Pokemo...

-Reading: not that much right now

-Several TV-Shows: FiM (...), Navy CIS, The Mentalist, Star Trek, Neon Genesis Evangelion... 

-Movies: Forrest Gump, Avatar, Kill Bill, Alien, Dirty Harry... 

-Discuss and talk about kind of... EVERYTHING (but I try to avoid relationships and stuff. I'm not that good at advices; I lack of experience img-1573818-1-sad.png )

Favoite Music: Depends on the song. But less rap/techno/house/electro and more rock/swing/pop/classical

What can I say to make myself sound interesting... I'll be honest, I'm sometimes a bit reckless and supress my own emotional sensitivity... I'm a bit shy and socially awkward... So I usually don't do the first step...

But if I get to really know you, I'll be one of the most crazy and open minded but sometimes very old fashioned guys you'll possibly know...

I have some very weird theories about the show. Try to use psychology and stuff on it. I really like to talk about most things, but my english sometimes fails... What doesn't mean that I wouldn't try... Joined this forum also because I try to improve my english... So simply PM me to test me img-1573818-2-happy.png .

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm a nineteen-year-old male.
I love MLP, Star Wars, Star Trek, X-Files, history, politics, and art.
I make music, draw, write, read, and make videos for the internet (mainly Hitler parodies)
I like many kinds of music. Mainly rock, blues, jazz, classical, and noise.

I'm also a huge philosophy junkie, and like to challenge popular opinions.
I also love it when people challenge mine.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 2

19, female

Member of many fandoms (Furry fandom, Halo Fandom, Elder Scrolls fandom just to name a few)

I write sometimes, usually short and depressing is the type of stories that I write.

I like Electronic Music, Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Industrial Metal, Orchestral, and certain songs from other genres too.

I am a huge nerd. I memorize the plot to some of the games I play by heart. I'm kind of an intellectual and reading is definitely one of my favorite hobbies, right next to gaming and programming.

I can't stand people who assert unjust and corrupt authority over others, I also can't stand light bulbs that are put in at the wrong angle.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I guess i will give this a whirl!!

Personality:Mixed

Music:I am alternative,although i ain't too big a fan of death metal

Fandoms:MLP,yes that is all!

Interests:I could talk forever and ever of my interests,but i won't bore you to death with them!

So i will just list a few!

I am a huge fan of Ace Attorney!

MLP(of course)

Hobbies:Drawing,internet,Ace Attorney,online school,and family!

Description:Confused,scared,random,crazy,insane,sad,lonely,socially awkward,self esteem 

issues,derpy,obsessive,curious,strange,lack of confidence,hugger,snuggler,weak,wimp,

nerd,downer,generous,caring,and i think that will do.

Also,i was born and raised in NY! I am a country boy,somewhat!

(i highly doubt that i am interesting in any possible way)

(i apologize if i screwed this up)

Edited by CrazytheRandomPony
  • Brohoof 3

Female, 13.

I like to draw, my art is pretty well known around here. Or at least I think...

I used to play Pokémon, but I don't have any time for it anymore ;_;

I'm pretty derpy. It doesn't help that I'm blonde. >.<

I am pretty talkative, but I'm also pretty bad at getting a conversation started.

I make ALL the references.

I am told I'm a nice person, but my self esteem is in the garbage. Don't be surprised if I put myself down quite a bit.

I like both rock and dubstep, which is a bit weird. I'm a weird person. *shrugs*

I probably won't be too active this summer, as I have a lot planned.

I hate it when people treat me differently because of my age.

My birthday is on June 30th.

My Skype is thisisashleyderp, so feel free to add me. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Male 16.

I like to play games and make stuff with beads.

Haven't been a brony for long.

Very active, don't post that much though.

Just a small warning as well. I can get kinda emotional and weird right now.

Not that much more to me really, I do love to talk though. (Don't care about age :P)

Well, why not?

I'm a 24 year old male.

I don't really actively take part in any other fandom but I love a lot of stuff: 

Apart from MLP, I like cartoons and animation in general. But I don't really watch any other current cartoons. I'm more into older stuff and animation history. However, when I was a kid (the 90's), the cartoons on TV were epic.

I consider myself a film buff. My favorite director is probably David Lynch. My three favorite movies are: Mulholland Drive, Apocalypse Now and Magnolia.

I am a huge fan of A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones, but I'm not really into fantasy otherwise.

I am not really a hardcore gamer, but I love adventure games, also shmups and general retro gaming.

I listen to mainly electronic music, my favorite subgenre would be UK/Happy Hardcore. But occasionally, I listen to punk, noise rock, progressive rock and other weird stuff.

Hobbies: I make crazy electronic music, but I also want to make movies, write and learn how to draw.

tl;dr

I like electronic music, movies, adventure games, cartoons and I'm very creative.

19, female

Member of many fandoms (Furry fandom, Halo Fandom, Elder Scrolls fandom just to name a few)

I write sometimes, usually short and depressing is the type of stories that I write.

I like Electronic Music, Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Industrial Metal, Orchestral, and certain songs from other genres too.

I am a huge nerd. I memorize the plot to some of the games I play by heart. I'm kind of an intellectual and reading is definitely one of my favorite hobbies, right next to gaming and programming.

I can't stand people who assert unjust and corrupt authority over others, I also can't stand light bulbs that are put in at the wrong angle.

OMG, how do we not know each other yet? :lol:

I'm in the furry fandom myself (to clarify for all readers, though, I'm not the pervy type :P)

I like to write, and I tend to write kind of depressing stuff...

I too enjoy those genres you listed

I too am a huge nerd! (In my case I'm nerdy because I obsess over a lot of shows/movies/games/whatever :lol:)

I also can't stand it when people are jerks like that...

...and, this is probably not what you meant, but I don't like it when lights are shining at me...I'm sensitive :P

Reuniclus is way cooler. He's really adorable. Seriously, look ar him. He always looks so happy! Would YOU be happy if you were a blob inside some goo? No, I don't think so. Reuinclus makes the best of his situation.

While that may be true, Arcanine has some seriously badass qualities that make him top of the tier. Firstly, how could you say no to such a luscious, fluffy coat? AND he's a fire type. Can Reuniclus keep you warm on a cold winter's night? Naw

• Brohoof 1

While that may be true, Arcanine has some seriously badass qualities that make him top of the tier. Firstly, how could you say no to such a luscious, fluffy coat? AND he's a fire type. Can Reuniclus keep you warm on a cold winter's night? Naw

A fluffy coat gets filled with fleas. Reuniclus has his awesome goo which protects him from everything, including fleas. No trips to the Pokémon Center are neccesary from Reuniclus.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm 24 years old.

I'm really big into the sailor moon fandom.

I love to read, write, scrapbook, work with kids, be involved in my church, roleplay, and mess around with technology.

I love most genres of music except some death metal and rap. I'm rather shy and reserved and if I don't know you that we'll then it takes awhile for me to come out of my shell. I'm also a big collector and if I get obsessed with a fandom then I must buy stuff from that fandom. XD

(edited)

Gender: Male (although everyone mistakes me for a woman img-1574313-1-huh.png )

Fandoms: Anime (especially When They Cry and Naruto), MLP, Doctor Who, and sorta the furry fandom

Hobbies: Guitar, Piano, Drawing, Writing Poetry and sometimes other stuff, and archery

Music: Most genres, but especially alternative, grunge, punk, and classic rock. I'm also a fan of country and folk music.

Other: I'm a pretty chill guy, though I am prone to very emotional, depressive moments (hence the name). I'm kind of shy at first, but once people warm up to me I'm pretty crazy. I also have a very odd sense of humor.

I have some unsual eccentricities that most people think are weird. For example, I'm afraid of sitting at the table in the middle of a restaurant, and I always eat in a circle so I clear my plate counter clockwise.

Oh, and I'm a super big history buff, especially Ancient History and American History. I also love science, but I suck at math, so I'm not very good at science classes. laugh.png In particular, I love astronomy :D

If anyone wants to say hi, feel free to pm me!

Edited by Mellon Collie
  • Brohoof 1

A fluffy coat gets filled with fleas. Reuniclus has his awesome goo which protects him from everything, including fleas. No trips to the Pokémon Center are neccesary from Reuniclus.

Fire cleanses all; even fleas. Goo is sticky and gets messy real quick. Reuniclus will need a trip to the Pokemon Center after battling my gorgeous Arcanine :D muahahaha!

• Brohoof 1