Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Al Nair Avoir Vector Trace

Shiki

I traced 's OC, Al Nair Avoir. I chose to simply because I like her OC. A lawt. :w is ub3r pr3tty 4srs.

post-6557-0-45535600-1371604103_thumb.png

Spoiled for big image. (3000 x 3000 px)

plz r8

nd offer criticism 

Only offer criticism on the vectoring of the image, though, since it's not like I created the OC or the original picture. 

• Brohoof 14

This makes me feel all sorts of wigglies inside of me. I feel a sudden surge of inner beauty erupting from my mouth like rainbow vomit. :o

post-6541-0-12852200-1371609608_thumb.jpg

I can now be my inner nurse because of the inspiration of your art.

post-6541-0-86867900-1371609976_thumb.jpg

post-6541-0-12969900-1371610017_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

LE' GASP!! >w<; OMGOSH OMGOSH!! This is so well-made! I love it and she looks absolutely gorgeous like this! SO much neater than previously drawn (Though, I suppose that goes without saying!).  It's such a HUGE honor that you did this! owo You have no idea how excited I am right now, seeing her like that and I really appreciate it!  Also, I'm so flattered that you like her design! Thank you so much!

wub.png

Edited by Amaris NSane
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, you made her so flawlessly, she does look absolutely gorgeous and you've captured that quite well. I praise you

Keep up the awesome work there :)

LE' GASP!! >w<; OMGOSH OMGOSH!! This is so well-made! I love it and she looks absolutely gorgeous like this! SO much neater than previously drawn (Though, I suppose that goes without saying!). It's such a HUGE honor that you did this! owo You have no idea how excited I am right now, seeing her like that and I really appreciate it! I'm so flattered that you like her design!

Well, whaddyu expect, you have good taste in the design of your OC

Out of curiosity, what was the inspiration behind her design?

Like I said before, she has to be the most beautiful OC I've seen thus far :3

• Brohoof 1

Wow, you made her so flawlessly, she does look absolutely gorgeous and you've captured that quite well. I praise you

Keep up the awesome work there smile.png

Well, whaddyu expect, you have good taste in the design of your OC

Out of curiosity, what was the inspiration behind her design?

Like I said before, she has to be the most beautiful OC I've seen thus far :3

Ah, so much flattery! >w<;; thank you so much!! And inspiration? Well, honestly I really don't know! ^^' I mean, I suppose in a sense, it could be my interest in the Victorian (?) clothing/era! So I tried to fit it onto a pony without getting too carried away... sort of an old-fashioned look, with the mane tied back and such.  It just seemed to be the look I had in mind when I thought of an Astrologer of some kind! Plus a lot of music helped, I suppose.  Nothing too special, really! Your words bring me much joy, though! I'm so happy that you find her design so lovely!

(edited)

This makes me feel all sorts of wigglies inside of me. I feel a sudden surge of inner beauty erupting from my mouth like rainbow vomit. :o

attachicon.gifimg-1135295-1-cnHk92k.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBAKK4eKOPU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I can now be my inner nurse because of the inspiration of your art.

attachicon.gif945581_10152903661645092_1373541121_n.jpg

Well, thank you...

But wat dafuq c:

LE' GASP!! >w<; OMGOSH OMGOSH!! This is so well-made! I love it and she looks absolutely gorgeous like this! SO much neater than previously drawn (Though, I suppose that goes without saying!).  It's such a HUGE honor that you did this! owo You have no idea how excited I am right now, seeing her like that and I really appreciate it!  Also, I'm so flattered that you like her design! Thank you so much!

img-1573677-1-wub.png

Glad you like it~

It's certainly the most complex thing I've ever done in Illustrator (although it's not like I've done much), so it was actually kinda challenging to do, which made it quite fun. Maybe I'll do another stream where I do another one of the images on your profile some time. o;

Edited by Hitagi