Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How far would you go for your friends?

zlogi

Not to the point of killing someone, but pretty much anything else necessary. Then again, i dont know who all i would even do that for. I lost my best friend recently and for as many good friends as i have, i dont really have a best friend anymore that i would do this for. I would do it all for one specific person that i love to death, but things are so complicated that i doubt i will ever even speak to her again, let alone anything else

• Brohoof 1

I can't know for sure how far would I go for my friends because luckily I've never been through extreme situation, such as life-or-death, with them. But, one thing is for sure: I'm a huge of a coward. :|

If I was walking down the street with my best friend and some dude popped out of nowhere and pointed a gun at us, I would most likely panic and be unable to think straight. It's embarrassing, but I couldn't say that "I would die for my friends", because I'd probably be lying if I did.

Now, of course I care about my friends, and I would totally stand by their side in difficult situations and do everything I can to help... But maybe not to the point of throwing my life away in order to save theirs, because again, I don't know how would I react in these situations... I just don't think I'm such a hero.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just not "connected" to my real life friends like that to hide evidence , and I don't think I could be brave enough to take a bullet.

As for killing...I'm not killing for ANYBODY. Mother, father, sister, brother, NO ONE. I don't really call that not being loyal, it's just it goes agaisnt my philosophy, and no matter how much I love someone I don't think I could kill...

I just don't feel that "Special connection" to anyone in my life to go to extreme's, and even if I did I would never kill.

And to be honest, I care for my online friends more than my real life friends, for many reasons :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For a BFF? Possibly this.

ARrOlV6.png

But for just an acquaintance, nothing there. I would do nothing for someone I only know and not love (to death)- bringing me to this picture.

pxOKV3v.png

<3 ;)

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

Considering my brother is my best friend I can honestly say I would do anything for him and I mean anything. I would do all of the stuff you mentioned for him. All he would have to do is ask, he hasn't asked me to do anything like that. But I have often told him, if he ever needed my help in stuff like that I would be the first one he should talk to. I would not question him, I would just go and do what he asked for.

I would go way too far. Although it depends, I'm only talking about very special friends. For just friends, I would do everything but I would think about it first and probably not go as far.

• Brohoof 1

well, this really depends on the friend. but for my best friend i would gladly kill the dipshit that he thinks deserves to die. i trust him on that. but for my good friends i would definately do some research myself first

(edited)

Depends on the friend and how close am I to them. If they're a best friend, then I would do lots of things for them. But if it's just a regular friend, I'd do some things for them.

However, I would look in to stuff before doing certain things like what was listed on the OP and why. If I find the reasons unworthy, then I won't do it, no matter how close I am to them.

Edited by ÷Zero
  • Brohoof 1

I would do anything to protect my friends, even if it means to sacrifice myself.

I would only kill someone, if it was a necessity to save them.

Though if they have put themselves in a bad situation I would help them resolve it, but not to hide the evidence.

• Brohoof 1

I would cross the street for my friends.  Maybe even cross a freeway!  If my friend needs me to go deep into East Oakland or Compton at 3 am, they're on their own laugh.png .

I was joking about the last section, though I would do all of those things for a friend.  I would do anything for a friend within reason.  For example, I'd only kill for a friend if it was in self defense, and the situation would have to be pretty bad.  I would also go into East Oakland/ Compton at 3 am for a friend, but definitely not alone, and I can't stress that enough.  I'd probably bring something to defend myself with too, I've heard too many bad stories about those places.  If I had to go alone, I'd wont lie, I'd be hella scared, but I'd do it. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wouldn't bale my friends out of jail simply because they're the type that will likely never end up there anyway. I have very few friends, but the ones I do have are extremely close and I can put my whole trust in them. If I could save one of them from a life threatening injury, I would put myself in risk's line because I know they would do the same for me.

One thing I could never do though is take another man's life unless it was in an act of protection against an immediate and very real danger. Firstly, the legal ramifications are enormous for this kind of thing, but secondly, I know that I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for taking an innocent man's life, even for the sake of my friend. My friends would never ask me to kill anyone though, so I know that scenario will never happen.

Edited by Celtore

i have on occasion started a fight cos someone is picking on my friends ( ive been knocked out, had cuts and gashes from a fight  protecting  friends in primary school ) my friends a would just about do anything for.

family is a different matter all together i would easily kill some on if they hurt my family   

(edited)

I will do anything for the people I know I can trust. I will take a bullet, sacrifice myself even and that including dieing for them. I don't think I could ever kill someone for them though. If someone I can call a friend (I call NONE my friend, literally. They could be considered by others but it takes a lot for me to say you are my friend. Still, I'd rather myself get hurt then anyone else, even if I don't call them my friend, even if I don't know them.

But if one of the people I trust has a twisted enough soul to want me to (help) kill someone or hide evidence, I wouldn't do it; I just.. can't really see myself ever killing anyone or anyTHING. I even cringe when someone kills a spider or coachrock

Edited by Budding Night

Honestly... I don't think I'd sacrifice my own life for my best friend. I just don't think I would do it. It sounds a bit selfish, but I suppose I'm more cold-hearted than your average person. I just can't see myself risking my own life like that.

(edited)

At this point in my life I'm unsure if I even have friends. If so, I don't know who those friends are. I'm not even sure I really want friends. I probably wouldn't do anything too extreme for anyone. The most I'll do is help someone move, and that's only because I'm too darn nice.

Edited by Mellon Collie

At this point in my life I'm unsure if I even have friends. If so, I don't know who those friends are. I'm not even really want friends. I probably wouldn't do anything too extreme for anyone. The most I'll do is help someone move, and that's only because I'm too darn nice.

Aw Mel, don't worry I'm your friend if you need someone :D. You don't need to have just IRL friends, you can still have internet friends and do things for them, sure its a bit more limited in most cases, but still :).

• Brohoof 1

Aw Mel, don't worry I'm your friend if you need someone biggrin.png. You don't need to have just IRL friends, you can still have internet friends and do things for them, sure its a bit more limited in most cases, but still smile.png.

Thanks Zygen. That means a lot coming from someone with such an incredible voice. But I was including online friends. I just don't think I play well with others. :/ I tend to lose friends as soon as I get close to them.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks Zygen. That means a lot coming from someone with such an incredible voice. But I was including online friends. I just don't think I play well with others. :/ I tend to lose friends as soon as I get close to them.

(Implying my voice is incredible still eh? :P.) Anyways, I know what you mean, I mean heck I've lost friends many times just as I get close to them.

So learning from that I've learned to hold on like way harder to friendships. They're incredible things worth fighting for. 

I don't always play well with others either, you should see me when I get angry xD. But one of the key things about friendship is learning to get past others differences and such and also to forgive them.

Anyways, to not stray this off the rails to much I don't want to be rude but if you need to talk more I will be more then happy, just over skype or PM or something okay? :). (Long as I'm on and not afk or asleep or something).

Anyways, don't worry we all have flaws, we just have to learn to overcome them, and see the beauty of each and everyone of us. That includes you, no if, ands, or buts alright missy? :).

• 1 year later...

I would go anywhere in the world if they mean enough to me. There are different levels of friendships and trustworthiness that would have to be considered first though. Can't spend thousands of dollars on a trip if it wouldn't mean much, right? :)

if they were incapacitated on the sidewalk outside my house, i wouldnt move any farther then the front deck to watch them in anguish.

sounds a little crude but they feel the same way about me :/

About 740 km, ±1500 m.

Hmm... for some reason, I get this strange feeling that this answer isn't the one you're looking for. Hmm... well that's a little weird.

Anyway, I call it the Friend Radius™. If you are not within that distance, I'm not going to go after you if your ass needs to be saved.

Edited by Regulus