Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How far would you go for your friends?

zlogi

Well, my friends are pretty much a bunch of jackasses, who like to annoy everyone, but I've been with them for years. We know each other to the bone by now, and we pretty much stay loyal and helpful to eachother... Of course, all that is gone when the prank wars begin, but still. I'm pretty sure we trust eachother with our lives, by now.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the person

Normal Friends:Not going far

Normal-Best Friends:Might/might not take a bullet,might/might not bail you out of jail,Depends who you are/What you did for me

Bestest of Friends:Well,I Consider this/those person/s whom helped me on anything most,so yeah,i'll bail them out of jail,die for them,kill for them,Help them get rid of the cops,ANYTHING

I would do anything for my friend except killing someone. I don't see the point in doing that. You will end up in jail and you can't even see your friends anymore. You won't help anyone with that. But I can't say I will never do it.. bc if something really bad happens to them, if someone would seriously hurt them or tries to hurt them, I don't know if I can keep my emotions under control. You don't mess with my friends. Seriously..
angry_pinkie_pie_vector__update__by_0gam
I'd be furious. I would also take a bullet for them, and I would fight for them.. 

I don't know if I'd bail them out of jail. I mean it depends on the situation. If they did something seriously wrong, they have to learn from it, they have to deal with their own problems, seriously. But if they're there for something they didn't do, I would do anything to get them out of jail!

I wouldn't purposely take a bullet for them, but I'd certainly accept it as a risk of saving them.

Burying a body? Nope, not unless I was involved. I don't want to be linked to it. Not my problem.

Killing somebody? Yes, if they deserved it.

Bail them out of jail? Sure, unless they're in for something serious.

If your friend is willing to take the jump with you, even for you, then you'd do anything for them.  -_-

I * WOULD * WALK * 500  MILES*

AND * I * WOULD * WALK * 500 * MORE...

Um, I mean I would take a bullet, bail a friend out, and get them the very best legal aide I could possibly arrange.

I wouldn't kill for anyone though.

Unless it was the only way to save their life.

Back on edit:

Google didn't let me down! I just knew that this video had to exist!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I only have two best friends with whom i share absolute devotion. Each of us is prepared to do everything for the other. I can't stress how much this mentality put me in trouble in my life, and yet how much i regret none of it. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends, and i'm prepared beyond any definition of body and soul to express my dedication to them if the need arises.

Since I don't have that many true friends, I'd go as far as I need to for those who stayed with me throughout the years. To tell the truth I once prevented my -now- best friend to commit suicide at a time when I too was at a low, and he still thanks me every day that I stopped him. :) So far everyone who became my friend said that they don't have another friend like me who could be there when they need it even at a time when I have bigger problems too. :)

My best friend, who is also my husband, I'd do anything for him. :wub:

I'm in welding school for him, hope to get into the pipefitters union for him, and learn something new about the amazing world of metal because of and for him....

I'd be happy to take a shot for some of my mates, i its the other way around, I prefer my katana for the job really, much more dynamic.

Yeah, I'd rather cut them in half rather than put a bullet in them, don't judge :D

Ahahaha, I would do almost nothing for my friends. Maybe go as far as bailing them out of jail? I wouldn't do any type of physical activity though, so... Yeah. :catface:

I wonder why I don't have many friends?

oh right, I'm a brony

Hard to say considering that I would honestly die for just about anyone to protect them, even if they're a total stranger. Murder? No. Killing an assailant wouldn't bother me, as I'd do it to preserve my own life too. I'd do or give just about anything for my friends. Only problem is that many friends I've had have been ready to kick me to the curb for no reason for most of my life; basically the opposite of me.

Depends on how good friends I am with them

I trust a grand old total of TWO people now!!!!! (omfg wtf how did this happen amurzin)

So yeah, those two are the people who I help the most.
How far? Self defense to any level would be perfectly fine with me (I have a couple of theories that I want to try out)

If they got in huge legal trouble I doubt I would trust them at that point, unless its unfair in which case I would go through the legal system to help them as much as I could.

The funny thing is. We three all took the Myers Briggs Test, and we are practically the same person xD Finishing sentences and predicting thoughts is a humorous pastime. I know how they think and I therefore they would do for me what I would do for them.

• 5 years later...

I would do anything for any of you. All of you are all I have and if I ever lose that, I would be agonisingly lonely. 

As for a certain six ponies I know well, there is nothing I won't do for them. I would conquer my worst fear, I would do something death-defying, I would do something I don't like doing, just for them. That's how far I'd go for my friends. 

1586380002226.jpg.34ec7f5ee3d9efa1d94c5e7af2bb58b7.jpg