Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria.tv mobile?

CyberPwn3
Go to solution Solved by Dave247,

Is there any way to watch equestria.tv stream on my android phone? I have flash on it, but every time I go to it on my phone, it says "problem loading youtube API player."

It says the problem loading message in my dolphin browser as well.

What kind of phone is it, and what version of flash is on there. Flash 11, or Flash lite?

Since the release of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Adobe stooped officially supporting flash for Google OS's and the Google Chrome mobile browser. However, it is still possible and very easy easy to install Flash if desired. Adobe still hosts the APK's on their website and have even made a few updates for it since ceasing support. Keep in mind though that because of this it may not load as fast as it normally would but it will still preform to a satisfactory degree.
Also, it will not work with Chrome so you would need to use another browser as Firefox for this method to be of any use.

While Dolphin Browser has recently added a setting in its options menu to enable flash, on its FAQ it states you still need to have flash installed.

Here is a video as well as a link to the latest Android Flash version. (11.1.115.63)

Download:  http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/android/11.1.115.63/install_flash_player_ics.apk
  • Brohoof 3