Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming PS4/Xbone/Nintendo games!

KonohaLegend

(edited)

So, I've realized that there will be tons of upcoming games coming up, which include exclusives as well!

The exclusives that I am excited about are inFAMOUS: Second Son and Killzone: Shadow Fall!

I am also quite excited for Kingdom Hearts III and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag!

I hate how people think ACIV will suck because...well....I am not a spoiler, so I won't be mean.

The game I am excited for the most as of now is Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII! The Last of Us wouldn't count since it has already been out.

img-1574215-1-Lightning_Returns_Final_Fa

Edited by KonohaLegend
  • Brohoof 1

I'm really excited about the new Kingdom Hearts III game.  Now I really want a PS4 so badly, but this might consist of me selling my Xbox and I really don't feel like doing that.  But if that is what needs to be done; so be it.

• Brohoof 2

i'm overly excited for HALO 5. problem is, i hate the xbox one. so yeah, i'll probably buy an ps4 with my most anticipated game for that one being battlefield 4. i loved the little gameplay they did on e3 with the collapsing buildings and stuff :D

• Brohoof 1

I still need to play FFXIII-2 before Lightning Returns drops but my biggest things are Kingdom Hearts 3 (I've played every game in the series) and Final Fantasy XV. Then there's the Wii-U which has a bajillion games on it that I want too.

• Brohoof 1

I'm working on selling my 360 at the moment. I will never buy a microsoft product again. I havee both and I can confidently say that I like sony much much more htan microsoft. Also already preordered BF4 for the ps4 and I just cannot wait till it comes out!

• Brohoof 2

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. The graphics looked amazing and the open world is a great idea. I wish David Hayter was Big Boss's voice but I feel like Hideo Kojima has something up his sleeve.ph34r.png

• Brohoof 2

I wasn't really wowed by Sony's exclusives. Plus most of the great games like BF4 and Destiny will be multiplatform. TitanFall, Project Spark, and the next Halo are games I want. Plus now that Microsoft fixed those dumb policies im definitely getting the Xbox One. Not immediately though, im going to wait till TitanFall

• Brohoof 1

Dragon Age Inquisition and The Witcher 3 are the titles that I'm excited about!  They're both being released to PS4, Xbox one and PC so I don't have much to worry about and I thought it would be better to wait for reviews of both the PS4 and Xbox one before I buy one.  As of late the PC has begun to look better and better...

Having a look at Microsoft's recent decisions, I may just end up buying their new console. It seems they actually noticed how much they messed up, and have decided to pull the console back, freely allowing used games, and not requiring any internet check-up after the initial installation.
This is good, as I don't really want to miss out on the next Halo game.

(edited)

I wasn't really wowed by Sony's exclusives. Plus most of the great games like BF4 and Destiny will be multiplatform. TitanFall, Project Spark, and the next Halo are games I want. Plus now that Microsoft fixed those dumb policies im definitely getting the Xbox One. Not immediately though, im going to wait till TitanFall

Wait, they made it to where you don't have to be on the internet all the time?  HELL YEAH!  Guess, I'll be upgrading my Xbox 360 to an Xbox one.  I really can't wait for the new Xbox games.  Unless I can get both PS4 and Xbox one

Edited by wildpaw
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, I heard some recent discussion of some kind of new decisions they made, so could you pretty much fill me in? I can't find a short enough article that sums up what they said.

I swear to God, if I find out all the crap was removed from the Xbox One, and everyone just jumps back on to the freaking Xbox bandwagon I am going to grab my useless Xbox 360 and throw in the middle of traffic and make someone RUN IT OVER!!! SCREW YOU XBOX!!!! SUCK IT!!!

No, really. I'll probably get mad if everyone deserts PS4 already.

Edited by KonohaLegend

Destiny Destiny Destiny! Keyword: Bungie. I await patiently to play that game after going to the Darkside (PS4).

Plus Cyberpunk 2077 I am looking forward to, though that isn't for another few years.

And as big as a Halo fan that I am, I'm not that excited about Halo 5. Halo really ended with Reach for me, now it's just Microsoft beating a dead horse.

(edited)

I was actually looking forward to the DRM because of the ten people game share. I wanted to share games with some of my friends. Well hopefully they find a way to keep that. Oh and the new Battlefield looks cool.

Edited by linkbro123

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ooaN96SkheE&feature=g-subs-u

That there video pretty much sums it up in less than a minute. So now it pretty much comes down to exclusives and pricing. I was always on the fence so this pretty much made my decision to go Xbox One.

I don't understand why many people like yourself choose consoles based on a few early exclusives. It has got its whole lifetime to release quality exclusives so in my opinion it's pointless choosing a console just because of a few early games. Sony even said themselves they had hundreds of exclusives in the works but almost all were not ready to be shown at E3. 

I'm definitely looking forward to Battlefield 4, a lot of people really did enjoy the pre-alpha stage gameplay at E3. They are definitely working on getting rid of the bugs and glitches in the game so it can be ready when it comes out in October.

Batman Arkham Origins, will definitely get my attention even if people don't like the new voice actors for Joker and Batman but the thing is Hamill and Conroy are veteran voice actors but since it's a prequel they needed a young voice actor for Joker and Batman.

Watch Dogs, a very good game if I do say so myself.

• Brohoof 1

@ Absolute Zero

It all comes down to your own personal preference. Exclusives aren't the only reason im getting the Xbox One, I never really liked the Playstation controls in the first place and I don't want to lose my profile on Xbox and create a new one on PS. Plus, Xbox One has more exclusives on the way too. Half of those are new IPs. I just like Microsoft's exclusives better. Again personal preference.

After playing The Last of Us, I've become a bit of a Naughty Dog fanboy, so I'm going PS4 just to get whatever it is they're making next. And since Titanfall is on PC, that leaves a grand total of zero Xbox One exclusives that I care about.

Ive playing xbox360 for the pass few years now , and ive been happy ps3 wasnt cutting it for me .. BUT THIS YEARS E3 WAS TO MUCH FOR MY SOUL TO HANDLE ! The Ps4 looks awesome .. well not the console itself but .. the games. The indie games look sweet .. plus im really looking forward to finally playing Kingdom hearts 3 ! though ! the games im looking forward to will be on both xbox one and ps4 .. idk for me this year. Sony has reclaimed my heart. Elder scrolls online is going to be the meaning of why I dont see the light of day , destiny ?.? mother of equestria , TC division .. that game is going to be soo epic. Im not one to sell my Consoles thus why I still have all the ones Ive even owned if they werent broken or given away (not of my free will lol) but .. I might have to sell my xbox360 :'( I dont know if I can .. im already giving up going to NYC's comic-con to save money .. cause on top of wanting a ps4 I want a WiiU .. cause come on its going to not only have a new mario kart but a new SMASH BROS ! thats my childhood I still play it on my nin64 , plus pikmin3 huge fan of those games. And .. then theres the xbox one which I want also .. I play COD and Halo , and I cant play a cod game with a PS controller , and sony doesnt have the epic halo's. Not to mention Sunset overdrive that game looks promising, All in all .. the next gen games have got my attention .. I need a job angry.png

Infamous Second Son <3 And Kingdom Heart 3 are the things im fangirling over since E3 And some Nintendo games too but this is an XBOX One/PS4 thread so i won't get into that.
I think XBOX One really lost E3 the exclusivives don't interest me and the console really has a lot of flaws.

• Brohoof 1

I've made a thread about it, one game I got excited for was "X", it just looks like my type of game(I'm a huge fan of Japanese style mechs)

Other games I'm excited for:
MGS5 Phantom Pain

Killer is Dead

Order 1886

Sunset Overdrive

Crimson Dragon

Super Smash Bros Wii U

There isn't a whole lot I see coming to PS4/Xbox One that I'm excited about actually, sure a lot of the games look nice but a lot of what's coming seem to be shooters which I'm not too fond of. MGS5 is probably the one game that sticks out me though, it looks really good. I am considering a PS4 though

Since the thread title seems to have been changed to accommodate Nintendo games as well though, Pokemon X/Y and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for 3DS are probably the games I'm anticipating the most at the moment, since the 3DS is basically my platform of choice now. I also want to get a Wii U sometime for stuff like Wind Waker HD, X, and Super Smash Bros., among other things.

Yes there are a lot of good video games coming out for these great and advanced gaming systems.

But the most impressive and amazing in my opinion is none other than a game we've all been waiting for...

Kingdom_Hearts_III_Logo-1-.png