Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Thread About Posters

Perfect Bio

Because every other thread has been taken, lets talk about posters. Discuss what posters you have and what you think of them in general.

I have an Adventure Time and Simpsons poster followed by 2 miscellaneous cars.

I have a Joker "Why So Serious" poster from "The Dark Night" on my door.  About my bookshelf I have a Harry Potter 7 movie poster straight from the theater.  I have all of the free pony posters from Walmart.  Over my other bookshelf I have an engraved Hunger Games poster.

I have 3 Nightmare Before Christmas posters; a Soul Eater wall scroll (if that counts); 7 Pokemon posters; 1 Puss In Boots poster; 1 Death Note poster; 1 Sonic The Hedgehog poster; and a Linkin Park poster. c:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't have a lot of posters, but I have three that I think would be considered posters. One Porsche 911 turbo, another Porsche Carrera gt and a BMW M3 e46. So not many posters, would like to have at least one pony poster. I think that the posters I have are decent, they are rather old.. But still they seem to age well.

Also if the skyrim and oblivion maps are considered posters then them too, but I don't use them as posters though.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (Gamestop powerup rewards)

Smoking Skull

Half Naked girl, with the words "Teach me a Lesson" printed on her bra.

Every Single Distrubed album poster EVER!!!!

The only 'poster' I have is a map of Skyrim, but does that really count?

I count it as one. But only because I've got the same one on my wall. happy.png

I've also got a Chrono Trigger poster that came with the DS version of the game, a Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls poster (also came with the game, shocker), one of those large sticker things of Link from Zelda: TP which I'm using as a poster by not peeling the sticker off, and...that's about it, aside from a slough of lousy charcoal portraits I did of Final Fantasy VI characters back in high school.

I have two dragon posters by my door, one Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 poster on the front of my door, one Gears of War 3 poster on the back of my door, a map of Fallout New Vegas near my PC, a Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption map near my bed, a Halo Reach poster behind my bed, and a poster I got from WeLoveFine on my closet door.

I still have more posters, but not enough room for them. :P

Wouldn't mind getting a decent Pony Poster if they weren't so expensive.  I have a WoW Cataclysm poster a friend got me, a Wolf Poster, Giger's Alien on my front door to my room, and some mini Anime Poster (not put up) of Dante for the DMC anime. 

I have a map of Skyrim, Okami fan art, a Venom poster from '95, some art I've done in the past and a wall-scroll for FLCL.  I want to get more posters, cover all the walls with nothing but fan art and posters.  wub.png   Since I can't paint the wallstongue.png... 

I use to have like a battle revolution poster for pokemon somewhere, but idk where it is.

I think I had a map of skyrim myself somewhere, dunno where that is either..

Nothing poster wise is hanging up currently, my walls are lonely :(.

(edited)

No pictures, sorry guys.

I have a couple posters hanging up around here. Some include the (fake) burlap map of Skyrim, Halo 3 and Combat Evolved Anniversary posters, a Red Dead Redemption one, Pokemon Battle Revolution one, and two from the bands Veil of Maya and Periphery that came with my album preorders.

/shrug

Edited by Twiliscael

I've got two Harry Potter posters, a G4 Pokemon Poster, and I'm getting a pony poster soon. I got a free Season 2 poster with my Pinkie Pie shirt on welovefine.com. It still hasn't come yet but I can't wait to hang it on my wall /)^3^(\

I have an avengers poster, a marvel poster with like every hero/villain on it, a Hobbit poster, a lord of the rings poster and an old star wars episode one poster. I want to get one for xmen first class, a game of thrones one, an mlp one, an Arrow one, a league of legends one, a pokemon one and a doctor who one just to name a few. so yeah...I LOVE POSTERS!

I'll just post the pics of the posters I have

Dis one is awesome

lglp0806%2Bstairway-to-heaven-led-zeppel

This one hangs above my bed.

pink-floyd-the-wall-logo-12x36-poster-64

Dis one is also awesome

Isaac-Clarke-Dead-Space-2.jpg

This one hangs above my gaming area :) No words for how awesome it is

51SFSWCPZQL.jpg

Neon Genesis Evangelion poster, a Hank Williams poster, a flyer for the show that Midnight played in my town and a scrappy theatrical poster for the movie Combat Shock.

(edited)

I got a few mountain biking posters.

I also have a Halo 3, Black Ops 2, Fallout 3, GTA IV, GTA San Andreas Poster.

A large Pepsi racing Banner,from a NASCAR event. (plastic vinyl type banner with grommets)

1 Metallica poster

Many Pony Posters, 1 Fluttershy, 3 Mane 6, 1 Vinyl Scratch & Octavia, 1 We Love Fine DJ PON-E Poster,1 Derpy Hooves.

I've also got signs on my walls, a metal galvanized  Fallout Shelter sign from the 1960s, a couple EXIT signs(the ones found near doors in malls and factories)and license plates form all across North America.

Edited by Flutter Dash

I have 2 Black ops 2 posters (they're double sided), a Battlefield 3 poster, a bunny suicides poster, a disturbed asylum poster, a slipknot all hope is gone poster. And a bunch of other random ones.

I do have a poster that I purchased from my local odeon cinema, it is a barnyard ceiling display poster, it's roughly 12ft in length

(edited)

i got one of the first make of the honda cbr 100 rr fireblade

one of the most beautiful streetbikes to be ever produced in my opinion. 

Edited by repsol rave

post-16962-0-80230300-1371875363.jpg

My brother got me this for my birthday one year.  Still completely destroys my sides every time I look at it, and I'm not even sure why it's still so funny after all these years

My room has a lot of wall area to cover, so it accepts posters readily.

I have a Haruhi poster, a Hatsune Miku poster, a Pokémon (G5) poster, and a large Strike Witches wall scroll.

And as there is also a large format printer where I work, I often do a few prints for myself, so I've printed two posters of some drawings I made, a Milky Holmes poster, and (naturally) a pony poster. The last two I still haven't decided where to hang though.

I have a map of Skyrim, a TF2 poster of a Soldier holding a mug of coffee, standing above the remains of a dead Heavy, in which there is white text that says: "Victory." I don't have any other posters, though.

Here's some photos of what they look like:

Map-of-Skyrim-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-281

ea91_team_fortress_soldier.jpg

I have a Batman Arkham City poster, a Harry Potter poster, a Red Dead Redemption poster, maps of Skyrim and Cyrodiil, my favorite poem in calligraphy with a small illustration, a Halo CE poster, CoD Black Ops 1 poster and I want to get a Doctor Who, Buffy and Firefly/Serenity poster.

I've got an Assassin's Creed 3 poster on my wall (The normal front cover one), an Adventure Time poster and The Hunger Games poster. Got a few Hunger Games ones but most are just stashed in the cupboard.