Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Thread About Posters

Perfect Bio

I have a "The Buggies: 2002 Bug on the Windshield Tour" poster. It's a fictional band from a comic that used to run in a magazine my family used to get.

I never read the magazine, but the comics were always really funny. :3

I have a Total Of Ten Posters.

Two Summerdayze Posters.

a Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim Map/Poater.

a Fallout Three, and New Vegas Poster.

and Three Silva Hound Ones I Obtained From a Mate.

I can't be Bothered Finding them, or Taking a Picture, Sorry.

~Sapphire

I've got lots of posters and flags, but I haven't hung up a single one of them. I've got around 50 or-so posters with games on them, around 20 band-posters. I get them with the magazines I'm subscribed to.

My favorite one is this one:

med_five_finger_death_punch_artist_photo

It's the only flag I've hung up for some time, until the tape didn't last anymore.

Apart from the religious stuff my mom placed, I have a poster of Black Rock Shooter, and I guess that's about it for my room. (Though I hope I would get more posters from the anime con coming up in July.)

I have posters of puppies on my door, some of baby animals on my closet, and a littlest pet shop and pony one above my bed.

All my posters are either animals or cartoons :)

I have a lot of posters now actually. I have a pinup for Divergence Eve I got out of a magazine, a Gothic Fairy (google it, it'll show up) poster, a yin/yang poster with a white dragon and white tiger on it and then I have like 20-30 Sonic posters thanks to the Super Special from a few months ago that had a bunch of two-sided posters in it.

(edited)

I've got 11 posters up right now, plus a few more that aren't up, or are duplicates. 6 of the posters that are up are Zelda posters, and I have another Zelda poster that isn't up right now. Here, have some pictures.

First is a Celestia Obey poster.

img-1591062-1-20130425_181920_zpsbb7055d

This one is a limited edition signed by artist Master Chief poster. 1 of only 100. Was made for Bungie's 20th anniversary.

img-1591062-2-IMG_0923.jpg

This poster is called Bungie Town. I lost my original picture, but this is what it looks like.

img-1591062-3-6160yF5G8oL._SY450_.jpg

I also have a Weird Al poster. This is what it looks like. Only 200 of these.

img-1591062-4-joshuabudich_various_large

Now we get to my Zelda posters. Skyward Sword poster number 1.

img-1591062-5-20130129_153952_zpsed65aa8

Skyward Sword poster # 2 on left, and Twilight Princess poster on right.

20130129_153920_zpsf3939c33.jpg

Links history poster.

img-1591062-7-20130129_153911_zps60eab3d

Skyward Sword poster #3 on left (Nintendo Club platinum reward), Zelda 25th Anniversary poster on right.

img-1591062-8-20130129_153945_zps7e74fad

Last up is a Skillet poster. This was the only size pic I could find.

img-1591062-9-14546-114-2-b.jpg

Edited by Mr. Dash

• 6 years later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2013 at 9:12 PM, Thuja said:

I have a map of Skyrim, Okami fan art, a Venom poster from '95, some art I've done in the past and a wall-scroll for FLCL.  I want to get more posters, cover all the walls with nothing but fan art and posters.  wub.png   Since I can't paint the wallstongue.png... 

Besides what I already have from this previous post, I've since gotten more fan art.  I have a few signed Gargoyles(Disney cartoon) posters, a Dorian Pavus(Dragon Age: Inquisition) poster, a Fenris(DA2) picture, a few adventure time/MLP mashup posters, a Blue Diamond(SU) poster, some mass effect posters, an original art piece of a merman, a cutesy Halloween cat and a few Robert Maccready(Fallout 4) posters.  I still want to get more when I can.

(edited)

I have a lot of Star Wars posters, but two of my favorites are my Revenge of the Jedi Teaser One-sheet and my Star Wars Poster One. The latter is extremely rare and counts as the first Star Wars merchandise available to the public (in August of 1976, almost a year before Star Wars premiered). Besides these two I have 116 others posters from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Star Tours and lots of Lucasfilm stuff, including a 35’ long vinyl promotional banner for The Phantom Menace and a bunch of promo displays.   

Spoiler

f3hC5lF.jpg

The Star Wars poster One is mounted, which decreases it's worth, but I love it for its historical value. You can sort of see my Revenge teaser on the left, with my ceramic princesses blocking most of the logo. (Sorry about that)

Edited by Dreambiscuit

9 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I have a lot of Star Wars posters, but two of my favorites are my Revenge of the Jedi Teaser One-sheet and my Star Wars Poster One. The latter is extremely rare and counts as the first Star Wars merchandise available to the public (in August of 1976, almost a year before Star Wars premiered). Besides these two I have 116 others posters from Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Star Tours and lots of Lucasfilm stuff, including a 35’ long vinyl promotional banner for The Phantom Menace and a bunch of promo displays.   

Hide contents

f3hC5lF.jpg

OMG, that’s amazing. :yay: