Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What character fascinates you the most?

King Tryndamere

elfen_lied_lucy_1440x900_wallpaper_high.

I'm not a huge fan of anime, but once in a while I run into something worthwhile, and Elfen Lied was definitely all that and more.
I liked the character of Lucy, and the idea of this next step in the human evolution, the Diclonius, who are capable of using these sort of extradimensional, telekinetic weapons, called "Vectors".
I only saw the anime series, and don't know anything about the Elfen Lied -universe beyond that, but I'd definitely like to find out more.

I think Scootaloo fascinates me the most in MLP.

Why?

I like that she looks up to Dashie and is so determined to be her, but why is she so determined makes me like her. :3

Rarity. And here's why:

Firstly, we've seen the rest of her family, they're not 'proper' in the slightest, so Rarity is going against how she was brought up to be who she wants, more to that point, her Cutie Mark doesn't make her a fashionista, her cutie mark helps her find gems... lets be honest, if she let her CM dictate who she was, she'd be a miner. She's the only pony that disregards her CM to do what she loves. and i respect that.

(edited)

FiM: Difficult. I don't have afavorite pony, but if it goes for the qualities, I'd say Applejack, because she has many chracteristics I don't have.

Other:

img-1662052-1-Kaworu_Nagisa_by_MajinJakk

Kaworu Nagisa from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Even though he just had a few dozens of lines, less than seven minutes of screentime and then died and was an enemy to the main characters in the end, he was an outstanding character. He was more human than many humans can ever dream of. He accepted the protagonist, Shinji, how he was. Shinji, a boy who never could really relate to others found a friend in Kaworu at an instant. And then Kaworu had to die because of what he had to do and what he was. Tragic...

Can't write everything here, would be too spoilery, in case you ever watch the Anime.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious