Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of this person?

fimdash

If you haven't heard of this guy, prepare yourself for the biggest spoiled brat ever. He posts pictures of his wealth on Instagram and makes callous comments about people who aren't as wealthy. He enjoys being extremely arrogant and wasting his wealth just to provoke others. One of his pictures has him buying an iPhone 5 just to break it. Either he's the biggest douchebag ever, or he's trolling hard. It's also highly unlikely that all his money is legit, since he could have edited his photos. What do you guys think about what he's doing?

Here's his Instagram. It's shocking, I know.

http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Even if he's not that rich and just provoking...

There are people out there who really act like this. It's sick.

One of the reasons why I'm for compulsory expropriation for morally reasons in these cases. Those people don't know how to deal with wealth and therefore don't deserve it in such an amount.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious

One of the reasons why I'm for compulsory expropriation for morally reasons in these cases. Those people don't know how to deal with wealth and therefore don't deserve it in such an amount.

Some people believe he's just mimicking those who are actually like this. I feel like he might be doing that, since he's so over the top.

well, if what he does is legit then i really want him to do it a little bit more. that way he'll spend all his money on crap he doesn't need and his children and grandchildren have nothing to get from him, get that money away from such people.

tumblr_mdugtieIFy1qi6ke5o2_500.gif?13539

It's easy to post fake images, print fake bills and take shots of expensive attire to only return it minutes later. Isnt it a little odd that there's no time stamps nor any real way to prove that he genuinely owns any of this? The only reason why this exists is so that he can not only gain some laughs from people believing he's rich but also to gain attention. Attention which is being given to him right now as a matter of fact. 

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Actually, he really is rich.
He is an arrogant douchebag who thinks the world revolves around his money, and basically rubs it in the face of the poor. Sadly, there are alot of lowlife bastards who do that, and it's really pathetic. Funny how much little green papers can make you a pure blooded asshole.

Edited by Pandah-Sama
  • Brohoof 2

Seems like it's fake. If it is, then it's a very successful troll. He has quite a few followers and he's making people mad.

If it isn't, he can spend his money how he wants, but he's a terrible person.

If it is real, I now finally have reason to be politically active again and to join the OWS.

If it is all actually Photoshopped, then we might have found someone who could be worthily for the title 'King of Trolls'.

But in the end, the guy's a complete douchebag.

The more I look at his page, the more I think he's messing around. Nobody acts like this to such a level, and it seems that he manipulated his photos to look like he's the real deal. It seems like he's being satiric by parodying those who are actually like this. No matter the case, I find what he's doing to be incredibly interesting.

I have trouble believing this guy is 100% serious, and it seems many sites are saying lavish isn't real.  For instance, one of his pictures shows a $10,000 balance on his Starbucks card, but one site said Starbucks caped their cards at $500.  He's most likely the internet's biggest troll.  He could be rich, but lavish seems too over the top to be real.  I really hope it isn't possible for that much douchebagery to exist in one person.

The scary part is some people act similar to lavish.  One person I know once said "why do you care so much about money?" which sums up how out of touch some people can be. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I just kinda find this funny.

Mainly, because I am sometimes a little mean. And if this really is true, then he really is a stupid rich kid, and he's going to learn it the hard way.

On the way he's acting, he's either a troll, or he's living of his parents' money. Or he's an heir. But anyway, he hasn't really gotten the money with his wits.

If he'd have the wits, he'd know that someone's bound to notice him on the streets, due to instagram. And probably not the most pleasant way. Maybe a robbery, maybe a kidnap. Or maybe a hacker that decides to try his wealth, since he doesn't really seem to care about it. That might look to criminals like an easy target.

I don't really see that an actually rich person would do something like this (or spend money on 'only high-luxury-products'), so I see this as a pretty definite troll.

Oh, and I found this: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/instagrams-biggest-douchbag-defends-fake-claims/story-e6frfkp9-1226615838229

Edited by Tenshinohana

What a lowlife piece of crap. Yeah, I had to say that (and could've used a stronger word). You know why? Because this guy is sick!

Thinking he's "all that", when in reality, he's just a dirty rich arrogant prideful (the list could go on) who has no life. 

Man... This is sad... :c

Whether these pics are all fake, or he is in fact some kind of arrogant spoiled kid who rubs money in people's face, attention is obviously what he wants, and apparently he's using the worst possible way to get it.

*sigh* ...Poor soul.

I absolutely agree. It's demeaning and ridiculous to brag about yourself as if you're conceited by wealthy admissions. (sighs deeply) Sometimes, I can't stand people who are so ignorant and selfish.

Oh my god, who the hell cares. This is just a douche bag saying he's better than everyone else because he has a crap ton of useless crap. Instagram is nothing but a breeding ground for ignorant, arrogant, people and this idiot is the prime example. Just ignore him and, like Fred before him, he will disappear into the pits of Internet obscurity

What I say is leave him alone. If you pay him no attention he will have no power. Even If he's trolling or editing the photos. All you have to do is forget him. I am saying this and Im close to being evicted from my house btw so I'm not angry about this.

I could really care less about that guy since, people always flaunt their wealth but in reality they are not truly happy. Basically, wealth might get you a lot of things but true happiness is not one of them. So, let the ignorant douche flaunt his money since he will not be happy at all when he loses all of his wealth. It can't be with him forever.

If it's real or not he's still a big douche either way. He's just wanting to provoke people, and get negative emotions out of it. He probably does this because he A. doesn't have a social life, or B. doesn't get enough attention in real life so he tries to get negative attention online.

I don't really care if he's rich or if he's just trolling. Either way I don't really give him any respect. :/

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

...AJ, have y'all been feedin' them trolls again?

4572.tumblr_5F00_lrocgkLILx1qfgjtno1_5F0

"Trolls? W-what trolls? Ah ain't seen no trolls lately. Anypony else seen a troll lately, 'cuz Ah sure haven't!"

Anyway, I'm glad that this all turned out to be just a sham (My Little Phony, My Little Phony, Ah, ah, ah, ahhhh~?), but still, I gotta give this guy props for surpassing his own troll goal and pissing off so many people. Don't get me wrong, he's a mega dick any way you slice it, but he did his job and he did it well.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 3

He's just one of those ponies that has a lot of money and wants to show it off the world, I'm rich so that makes me better then you. Well dude that's great but instead of spending your money on crap you don't need or crap you are just going to break why not give some of that money to the ponies that really need it! Like the homeless or to some charity's! Don't just waste! do something good with all the money I know I would...

This guy thinks he so cool, just looking at his pictures makes me laugh laugh.png . Im having trouble believing its real but if it is, i hope this kid gets bankrupt and ends up in the streets. I hate people who show off how much money they have