Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fan Game recommendations

DITR

There's a pony version of QWOP that's pretty cool. You did say that you're looking for more than a flash game, but if you haven't seen this one yet it's worth checking out. It's basically a game where you trot to the other side with awkward controls. Might eat up a good amount of your time trying to beat it. It's got a pretty interesting ending.

http://donitz.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-vs-Walking-315077296

ehrm.. this may seem like a very stupid question, but i'd like to play MLP RPG. but i can't seem to be able to play/download it on the link you provided? :s

Oh man, I just realized how fun making a MLP RPG could be. ohmy.png

I'll check out the one you linked though. The art style and everything looks surprisingly well done. 

To play it:

1. Click the download button on the upper-right corner of the screen

2. Click "REQUEST BETA ACCESS CODE HERE" on the page.

3. Check to see if the code is expired. If it is you will see an already expired notice on the page near Pinkie Pie.

4. If the code isn't expired click "LATEST BETA CLIENT (V2.000+)", If it is, click 

"Latest Version"

5. (Referring to the the one if you had the non-expired beta key) click download and wait. It'll take quite a while, It's a huge game.

6. (If the beta key is expired) click "latest version, wait for the download bar to complete, click "google drive" click "MLP RPG V1.999 HOTFIX 11.zip" and wait.

7. If you were able to get the version with the beta key, when you load the game  you'll be prompted to enter a beta key. Enter the key you got on the website using the keyboard( it's not one of those entry screens where you have to select each letter) and begin

E-mail me for any other questions at squareman11@yahoo.com 

Hope this helps.

PS If you are playing the version with the BETA key, run from the first battle, use the invisibility spell found in the skill menu, and you can find some level up items on the ground.

• Brohoof 1

To play it:

1. Click the download button on the upper-right corner of the screen

2. Click "REQUEST BETA ACCESS CODE HERE" on the page.

3. Check to see if the code is expired. If it is you will see an already expired notice on the page near Pinkie Pie.

4. If the code isn't expired click "LATEST BETA CLIENT (V2.000+)", If it is, click 

"Latest Version"

5. (Referring to the the one if you had the non-expired beta key) click download and wait. It'll take quite a while, It's a huge game.

6. (If the beta key is expired) click "latest version, wait for the download bar to complete, click "google drive" click "MLP RPG V1.999 HOTFIX 11.zip" and wait.

7. If you were able to get the version with the beta key, when you load the game  you'll be prompted to enter a beta key. Enter the key you got on the website using the keyboard( it's not one of those entry screens where you have to select each letter) and begin

E-mail me for any other questions at squareman11@yahoo.com 

Hope this helps.

PS If you are playing the version with the BETA key, run from the first battle, use the invisibility spell found in the skill menu, and you can find some level up items on the ground.

thanks man! sounds like a awesome game, can't wait to play it. also, this is pretty much going to be my first real RPG i'm going to play. i was never a big fan of RPG games, but hey, this one got ponies!

It's a pretty complex game so don't be afraid to e mail me if you have any questions. If you find any bugs in the game, you can send them to the creator on the same page where you got the Beta key

By the way I forgot to mention another game, MLP RPG: The Elements Of Harmony. which you can find here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MLPRPGElementsofHarmony It's not really much though., basically just Final Fantasy I with ponies made in RPG maker