Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DITR

I don't care what ponies consider "unpopular" as to episodes or characters or entire seasons. I like what I like and you will like what you like. Since me liking this show is unpopular in itself, I'm not going to let such things bother me. sleep.png

• Brohoof 5

*Applejack is not the "boring one"

*Magical Mystery Cure was the worst episode of the entire series

*Fluttershy is a good character but is a bit overrated in large part due to pattern of her "learning" a lesson and then forgetting it a couple of episodes later.

*Gilda was wrong but so was Pinkie Pie for acting like a stalker and so was Twilight for calling her a "false friend" and so was Rainbow Dash for not even bothering to listen to her side of things.

*I don't understand the hate for Prince Blueblood and Diamond Tiara, yes they are selfish jerks but they are supposed to be selfish jerks that is their respective roles as characters.

• Brohoof 3

Don't like that Luna does not get enough time in the spot light(yeah no surprise)

Don't like twilicorn eeeww

Don't like the last I think 4-5mins of the last episode of season 3(makes me cry)

I love the CMC, Luna(drrr), I love the mane 6

Don't like that rainbow dash is like the number 1 pony sure she is great! not saying I hate her or anything just wish more ponies would give it a break or something....

I love pinkie pie to death! don't see why so many hate her :( 

I love silver spoon! hate that b-I-t-c-h  diamond tiara...she makes silver spoon look EVIL

Don't like the haters of this GREAT show...

and I love all the song from the show. From the show and fan made...

• Brohoof 2

The CMC are one of my favorite things about the show img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

I like Alicorn Twilight and I can't wait to see where that goes

I'm not going to go see Equestria Girls (not that I have anything against it, no one must know I like ponies)

I think Twilight Sparkle is underrated and should have more attention 

Angel is a total jerk

• Brohoof 5

I prefer Celestia over Luna.

I like Princess Twilight.

I think that the other Mane Six should be given some sort of title too.

I HATE DISCORD now that he is no longer a villain.

I want to see how Equestrian government works and I like the idea of Equestria as an absolutist diarchy.

.... I'll post more if I remember stuff.

• Brohoof 1

-The two part episodes are really good. They're some of my favorites to watch. I don't usually see a lot of love for them. 

-Alicorn Twilight is cool. I can't wait to see what they'll do with her.

-Magical Mystery Cure was actually a good episode.

-Fluttershy is kind of inconsistent as a character.

-I'm not partial to Pinkie Pie episodes. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

-Diamond Tiara is awesome

-Twilicorn is the best thing to happen to this show since John De Lancie

-Scootaloo is second worst pony

-Cadence is worst pony

-Shining Armor is a pretty cool guy

-This show needs more Luna

-Trixie is a jerk

-Discord is pretty cool, but a little too OP

Edited by Neutral Shift
  • Brohoof 2

Another one:

I don't hate Twist or Snips and Snails. Twist never did anything bad and was a great friend to Apple Bloom, and I honestly find it a little odd that we haven't seen her more. I know most don't like her, but I don't think a line or two from Twist would be a bad thing. Snips and Snails are fine as far as comic relief goes in my opinion, and I wouldn't mind seeing some character development from them.

I think both Twist and Diamond Tiara are adorable.

Luna is beyond overrated.

Same thing goes for Fluttershy.

Magical Myster Cure is one of my favorite episodes.

• Brohoof 2

CMC episodes > any episode involing the Mane 6

Oh yeah, I just said that. The CMC capture what I like the show better than the Mane 6, simplistic, cute, happy, loveable and overall adorable. Heck the only episodes that I rewatch are the CMC ones.

• Brohoof 3

I hate that Fluttershy ALWAYS gets a 'tough' moment in almost every episode. It plays off as if her not acting shy is surprising, which it is not. I'm more surprise if she DOESN'T yell or smack someone.  

Also, I disliked Magical Mystery Cure. 

Nyeh. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

- Applejack is best pony. (May as well get that out of the way)

- Luna is one of the most overrated characters ever, and not just from this series.

- I could care less about background ponies and fan-given personalities that they have, save for Derpy. To me, they're just there for scenery, and add very little to the show.

- Spike and the CMC are seriously underrated characters.

- I would prefer if the writers cut down on "Brony shout-outs."

- Season 1 is still my favorite season.

- Season 3 > Season 2.

- Zecora needs more love.

- Sunset Shimmer has/had potential to be a great character for MLP, not just Equestria Girls. She could have been a side character or main character that acts as the token "anti-hero" character. These types of characters are usually insanely popular, and it's the only major character archetype the series is missing. (See Vegeta, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Prince Zuko, just to name a few)

i agreed with everything. except i liked season 2 more, and applejack is second best pony, next to rarity of course wink.png

as for my unpopular opinions:

-crystal ponies and the crystal empire were a pointless addition to the show

-i've noticed that snips and snails tend to get a LOT of hate/criticism. they might not be very intelligent or visually appealing, but they don't deserve it. they represent a part of our REAL LIFE society, people who often are ridiculed with no one sticking up for them. there are real life snips and snails out there guys, try to be like fluttershy and show a little kindness.

-Twist is adorable, its a shame she's never seen anymore.

-call me a hater or a complainer, but i don't like twilicorn or Magical Mystery Cure and probably never will.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Only thing is that I really don't hate any episode, just like some less then others.

I don't really hate anypony in the show, and kinda find it hard to frankly. I like all the ponies, especially the mane 6, and find things I like about each of them. I just like some more then the others.

Same here, everypony is just too adorable and while I dont love every episode, there isnt a single episode where I thought "Wow, that was a really bad episode." It ranges from love it to "meh".

-I like Spike

-I prefer Applejack over Rainbow Dash (and all other ponies)

-My favorite pony changed a lot before I had a sure opinion.

-I dont hate or love alicorn Twilight. Im just okay with it.

-I dont love baby ponies all that much.

-I dont like the Bon Bon & Lyra ship

-I like Opal

Edited by Pinkie
  • Brohoof 3

-Babs is a horrible character

-Derpy is overrated and a very ugly pony in my opinion

-Rainbow Dash is too full of herself.

-Rarity and AJ ARE NOT background ponies!!!!

• Brohoof 1

-Babs is a horrible character

Well, horrible is a bit harsh, but I don't really l like her either.

-Rainbow Dash is too full of herself.

I don't really like Rainbow Dash too much either, but I do think she has grown as a character and is not as full of herself in later episodes than in earlier episodes.

-Rarity and AJ ARE NOT background ponies!!!!

YES! SO MUCH YES! 

-Winter Wrap Up is probably my least favorite episode. 

-I am okay with cloppers, as long as they don't cross the line.

-I'm indifferent with Alicorn Twilight.

-Babs Seed is obnoxious.

-Spike needs more spotlight.

-Zecora needs more spotlight.

-There needs to be more male protagonists.

• Brohoof 1

-There needs to be more male protagonists.

Agreed! Specifically, I want to see a male Pegasus who is a recurring character. We have Big Macintosh for Earth Pony and Shining Armor for Unicorn. Not to mention, Doctor Hooves, Meadow Song, Noteworthy, Barber Groomsby (hasn't been in an episode yet, but his blind bag toy is really villain-looking), all Earth Ponies. Fancy Pants, Snips and Snails, Flim and Flam, heck even Prince Blueblood, all Unicorns. This is probably only an unpopular opinion of mine because people don't really think of it, but we need more male Pegasi!

• Brohoof 2

Agreed! Specifically, I want to see a male Pegasus who is a recurring character. We have Big Macintosh for Earth Pony and Shining Armor for Unicorn. Not to mention, Doctor Hooves, Meadow Song, Noteworthy, Barber Groomsby (hasn't been in an episode yet, but his blind bag toy is really villain-looking), all Earth Ponies. Fancy Pants, Snips and Snails, Flim and Flam, heck even Prince Blueblood, all Unicorns. This is probably only an unpopular opinion of mine because people don't really think of it, but we need more male Pegasi!

Agreed to the third power!

I think a male Pegasus would be a fantastic addition to the show. Maybe someone who sparks an interest with Rainbow Dash. Doesn't have to be a love interest, but maybe just a friend/competitor who appears every so often. 

• Brohoof 3

Diamond Tiara is not as bad as people make her out to be. She's got some good qualities (confidence, leadership skills, ambition), is pretty cute and she loves her daddy. I like her better than Trixie.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Spitfire is kind of overrated in my opinion (Please don't hurt me, Chaotic Discord.) I personally like Soarin' more and I don't get the appeal for Spitfire. However, I am curious to know why some like her so much. If any fan of her would like to share that with me, I would be very grateful. Who knows, maybe you'll change my opinion on her.

Ignore this. Spitfire is no longer overrated to me. Now, to more unpopular opinions.

Changelings are adorable and awesome.

Granny Smith is underrated.

Pipsqueak doesn't get enough love in this fandom and is very underrated.

Fluttershy is a very complex character and is not just a "D'aww" character like some say.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

I liked Sombra. :3

Spitfire is kind of overrated in my opinion (Please don't hurt me, Chaotic Discord.) I personally like Soarin' more and I don't get the appeal for Spitfire. However, I am curious to know why some like her so much. If any fan of her would like to share that with me, I would be very grateful. Who knows, maybe you'll change my opinion on her.

She has a sleek and memorable design that flows well, her voice actor is amazing, she's been shown to be laid back and mature, while capable of being a hard-ass when her job requires her to be, and being the leader of the greatest flying team in the known world, she has a lot of untapped potential for more use in show :3

• Brohoof 4

I liked Sombra. :3

She has a sleek and memorable design that flows well, her voice actor is amazing, she's been shown to be laid back and mature, while capable of being a hard-ass when her job requires her to be, and being the leader of the greatest flying team in the known world, she has a lot of untapped potential for more use in show :3

Thank you! :)

Well, her design is pretty nice. I didn't pay much attention to her voice, but now that I put more thought on it; the voice does have a lot of diversity. She had a calm and mature voice in At The Gala, but she was able to pull off the hard-ass voice you speak of in Wonderbolt Academy. 

Thanks for providing me with this info. I can see now why others would like her as I too; like characters that have lots of potential. While I still don't necessarily have her as one of my favorites, she's not as overrated as I thought before. I can see why others would like her.

Thanks again! :)

• Brohoof 1

-I think Fluttershy is irritating

-I think Changelings are awesome

That's it. I dont have much beef with mlp. The writing is top of the line for a kids show, the characters are so relatable and the animation and music are awesome. I wouldnt imagine that there would be much wrong with mlp

• Brohoof 2