Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dump your weird thoughts here.

GottlosMann

Do you ever have bizzarre thoughts or ideas go through your mind that you feel are worth sharing? This is the perfect place to dump those thoughts! I guess I can start, but I'm feeling unusually sane, so this might not be as weird as I'd like.

I wonder if I'm really a 17-year-old living with my family and all that fun stuff. Maybe I'm some crazy, homeless man living in an alley in New York, talking to imaginary people that don't even exist, and typing on an invisible computer that was never really there. Maybe my home town, Kokomo, Indiana, doesn't even exist.

Your turn.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lesbians and Gays are men/women who have been reincarnated as the opposite sex, and still have some of their past-life preferences.

There isn't an app for everything, yet there is a universe for everything.

When you die, you will meet a purple ghost with a flaming head that will throw a party for you.

God cannot do everything, fore if could supposedly do everything, he couldn't create a rock he couldn't lift.

Breaking a paradox and solving a paradox are the same exact thing.

We are not the original planet of humans. We are just a replication of the original humans to be used for nothing more than testing.

The giant rock that may have exploded to create the universe was probably just a speck of dust in a whole different universe, which was created by a giant rock exploding. That giant rock would also be a speck of dust in a different universe, and thus the paradox continues infinitely.

Pinkie Pie has the giant, magical scissors that she uses to cut the fabric of Space-Time.

There is probably a dress made by a giant celestial Rarity that is made out of Space-Time fabric.

I am your father. Well, in a different universe, anyway.

The human race is the stupidest of the sentient creatures in the galaxy.

If My Little Pony is a way for Satan to brainwash people and turn them on his side, then he must be a really nice guy.

Edited by Star Scribe
  • Brohoof 7

If My Little Pony is a way for Satan to brainwash people and turn them on his side, then he must be a really nice guy.

This actually makes sense. I wanna hang out with Satan now.

• Brohoof 5

Some times I honestly question the value of human life. I mean...I think it's safe to say we're the most greedy, corrupted, and twisted species on this planet. The amount of corruption and malevolence that I see and hear just leaves me with of feeling of "if the human race were to go extinct tomorrow, I honestly wouldn't care"

On a random note: Sie sprechen Deutsch? Oder ist dass aus Google Translator? :3

• Brohoof 1

Some times I honestly question the value of human life. I mean...I think it's safe to say we're the most greedy, corrupted, and twisted species on this planet. The amount of corruption and malevolence that I see and hear just leaves me with of feeling of "if the human race were to go extinct tomorrow, I honestly wouldn't care"

On a random note: Sie sprechen Deutsch? Oder ist dass aus Google Translator? :3

I do actually know a small amount of German, as I've been taking German in school for a couple years now. 

And that is an interesting thought. I think that humans are, for the most part, assholes. I'm not trying to sound high & mighty. I'm an asshole, too.

I am more of a man of honor than most people (as selfish as this sounds). Honor for the most part has been lost in times of the past, few men still retain it-at least it would seem so.  I don't know why, but I guess it's because I'm very archaic in a sense, I like the old days, when a man could say he'd pay you back and you wouldn't have to hound him all day because you knew he would. This has kept me from being an ass most of the time, though I can initiate jerk-mode as a result from some of the most insignificant occurrences XP.

• Brohoof 1

When you die, you restart your life all over, from day one. Sure to the reset of the world you are dead and gone but as far as you know, you never died in the first place and who knows! how many times you have relived your life!

• Brohoof 1

Maybe my home town, Kokomo, Indiana, doesn't even exist.

Actually you are correct with this one. Kokomo does not exist. No one in their right mind would name a town, Kokomo. Kokomo is the name of a breakfast cereal, not a town.

I never understood why people eat lobsters. Just how hungry did some guy have to get to grab a giant bug and think this looks good enough to eat.

and furthermore. Who decided that chocolate covered ants was a delicacy only worthy of the very rich? The poor are not even tempted to eat this drivel...so why are the rich all hot after chocolate covered bugs?

Who even came up with this idea?

What was their reasoning?

1) fry up ants.

2) coat with chocolate

3) convince rich people this is worth $50 dollars an ounce.

4) profit

I'm poor. But I'm not so stupid as to think..."My girlfriend will be really impressed with candy ants."

• Brohoof 1

What if when you die, you remain conscious in an endless, black void? Just drifting, bored and mad forever...

What if everypony goes to hell? What if this life is everyone's small oasis of happiness before an eternity of suffering?

Who the hell was the first person to squeeze a cow's tits and drink what came out?

Actually you are correct with this one. Kokomo does not exist. No one in their right mind would name a town, Kokomo. Kokomo is the name of a breakfast cereal, not a town.

My life is a lie. 

I've always thought of "wireless" as a kind of magic. Like I've tried visualizing information going through the air, like in Willy Wonka, but I can never see it happening....

also,I think when you die, you "respawn" as someone that is jsut born, and you start the game of life all over again, not remembering anything from your previous life. OR you end up in an alternate universe and live out another life there.

I've always thought of "wireless" as a kind of magic. Like I've tried visualizing information going through the air, like in Willy Wonka, but I can never see it happening....

also,I think when you die, you "respawn" as someone that is jsut born, and you start the game of life all over again, not remembering anything from your previous life. OR you end up in an alternate universe and live out another life there.

Does that mean when I die, there's a small chance I'll get to be with mah Flootershai :D