Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Merchandise You Wish Existed

DITR

1. More beanie babies! I actually had a dream last night that I had one of Chrysallis

2. A Sombra toy of any kind, although I think Hasbro wouldn't make one because he would scare kids, but now were getting a Chryssalis figure so who  knows?

3. More of the Funko vinyl figures, those are amazing!

• Brohoof 2

1. I'd love some official plushies such as Luna or Celestia, which actually look good. Like the 4DE ones. 

2. The friendship reports from the show, on scrolls and with included blank ones and a quill.

3. Little toy set of buildings from Ponyville or Canterlot, that would be cool.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

1. Flying Rainbow Dash: like a remote control Rainbow Dash that can fly

2. Walkin' Talkin' (but other characters not just Pinkie Pie)

I'm sure there's more but I can only come up with two for now smile.png

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 3

Does it have to be pony related merchandise,if not.

Real pokeballs that have real pokemon inside them!

Ace Attorney plushies!

Dimentio plushie!

All i can think of right now!

If pony related,then 

OC plushies

Background pony posters

That is it!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 2

Element of harmony necklaces and tiara

Vinyl Scratch vinyl figure

Big Macintosh vinyl figure

the rest of the mane 6 vinyl figures

any merchandise with Discord

A Spike figure

CMC vinyl figures

Trixie vinyl figure with hat and cape 

temporary cutie mark tattoos

royal guard and luna guard armor or at least helmets

and show accurate Celestia and Luna figures

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

A video game that doesn't suck

A Scootaloo themed scooter

A Rainbow Dash RC flyer

Show Accurate plushies

More merchindise of other mane 6 characters in Hot Topic(I want a Rarity T-Shirt dammit)

Edited by Godot
  • Brohoof 2

I'd like to see toys and plushies that don't look so god awful...My friend has a Rainbow dash toy and it looks like a g3 pony model (big head) painted with RD's design, and then given a crappy stringy mane...ugh *shudders* and those wal-mart plushies look terrible

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I wish existed is a plushie with DECENT manes!

I also wished I could find a neckless of all of the mane 6's cutie marks. Like a key chain!

I don't know why, but I always wanted to see Hasbro work with the Pillow Pets company, and have them make MLP Pillow Pets. Most likely won't happen, but I think it would be cool.

-Show-accurate plushies that include Octavia.  That would be amazing.

-A Funko figurine for Octavia.  That would also be amazing.

I can be a little obsessive over Octavia at times...  I'd get the others too I suppose, I'd just make sure to get Octavia first.

I really wish PC cases existed that were MLP styled but not bright purple and pink unless of course it was Twilight Sparkle themed. I'd kill for a PC case that was sprayed in my Ponytar's color with my custom cutie mark on the side.

I've always wanted the merchandise would expand to other places even though the entire thing was meant for children 5-7, Xbox live gamer avatars would be a nice start. Xbox pony styled, but not going to much pink and such. Keep the show feel but bring it to crazier places. (Appropriate crazier places anyways)

Really wish there was an easier way to get the Blind bag figures.  I know that they make some sets (last time I checked there were only 14 different kinds), but It would be nice for them to make more of the fully molded ponies available rather than just the blind bags.  Also more of the Funko POP figures would be nice, and also from what i've heard they are only purchasable online.

Vinyl figures of Discord and Chrysalis that are in scale with the vinyl figures that have already been released. They'd be heavy as hell, but totally worth it.

That would be awesome!  But they probably would be something exclusives to Comic-Con or some other Con thingie.  But still yeah, it would also be cool if they made a Discord statue!  Maybe Sideshow should do that one.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

1 King Sombra figures

2 Twilicorn figures

3 A mechanic Twilight: Place a book in between the hooves and press a button and she reads the book out loud

4 Pony chairs (Basically giant, pony shaped, plastic that you can sit on. Something like thisattachicon.gifPony doll example.png )

5 Rainbow Dash walkie talkie

6 Scootaloo scooter

7 Life-sized electronic ponies that walk and talk either on command or voice activated

8 Ponies irl img-1579959-1-biggrin.png

9 Pony pet plushies (Tank, Angel, Opal, Owlicious, etc.)

Now, for the greatest, most best, wonderful, amazing, and Turbo Tastic awesome mlp thing that ever exsisted,

10 Pony shaped cookies *angel opera appears with the mane six as cookies in her hands*

I want a poni chair of Rainbow Dash!!!! that would be awesome!

now what i need it: MLP pillow pets that are SHOW accurate

The mane 6 plushies which all come with clothes from the show 

A 3ds my little poni game

Rainbow Dash wings that you can attach to any apparel

Twili wings and Flutter wings ^^

Mane 6 toys which you can carry a conversation with 

I'd love to have a life-sized (or even half-size) Twilight Sparkle plush! I've been looking around on eBay and etsy, but all the plushies are pretty small (under 20").  So if anyone comes across any for sale, please let me know!   B)