Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Merchandise You Wish Existed

DITR

I'd like a Friendship is magic videogame, most likely for the 3ds. be awesome if it was set up so you picked your pony type the customized the color n the game was basically just you living as a pony in ponyville. you have to get a job earn bits, buy stuff for your pony, defend ponyville from various mythical threats and do odd jobs n side quests for the residents of ponyville ^_^.

Also totally want a Villains line of figures with Nightmare moon, Discord, Chrysalis, and Sombra

• Brohoof 1

I'd like an MLP House key....my current themed key is on the verge of breaking and I"ll have to get a new one....a pony one would be awesome...if I can't find one, I'll probably get a Darth Vader one instead.

I also wouldn't mind an MLP themed watch band or watch that wasn't lame...I've seen some but not all that great of ones.

MLP themed gaming controller perhaps.

Show-accurate plushies of the antagonists. MLP's villains have always been interesting in my opinion, to the point of some being my favorite characters.

I'd love to see either Funko figures of some of the villains, especially Discord or Chrysalis, or ultra high quality, super poseable figures of the Mane 6 and others, possibly manufactured by Figma or Bandai. (Discord would work really good as an articulated figure)

• Brohoof 1

Well,

1. A Kindle Fire HD standing case. This is what I mean ---> http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-Standing-Leather-Black/dp/B008GGH4FY/ref=sr_1_1?s=fiona-hardware&ie=UTF8&qid=1375720737&sr=1-1
  2. A Discord toy would be pretty awesome.
  3. All 3 seasons on Blu-Ray
  4. An actual pony video game for consoles like DS, Wii, XBOX 360, PC, or PS3.

Those are the things that come to mind mostly. :P

Not sure if Pony related orrrrr....

I'm gonna reply anyway.

I'd like a Steins;Gate divergence meter clock. Although people make them at home and put them for sale, I wish there were actual, company-made versions that would be easier to acquire and probably less expensive.

assembled.jpg

I just think it's pretty neat. They go for about $400US on Ebay, so too expensive for me. ;-;

(Although, those little bulb things are called nixie tubes I think, and are no longer produced. Probably a main contributing factor to the lack of the clocks made and their high prices.)

I like to see Hasbro do some crossover merch. I'm not a transformers fan, but ponies that transform into autobots would be cool. I'd like to see Hasbro get Wayforward to a MLP adventure game for the 3DS like what that same studio did with Adventure Time. Make the game like the Lion King game.

• Brohoof 1

Do you know what I played with since I was 13?  And still play with occasionally?

Those freakin' awesome little playsets.  Sure, they were pink and horribly colored, but they did have some nice detail.  And they were a good size.  Unlike Barbie dolls and Monster High dolls or even the pony toys.  They were mini-figure sized.

See?  We have the miniature figures.  All they need to do now is get some awesome playsets.

I would love a Line of Nightmare Night pony figures to coincide with Halloween! our favorite ponies dressed as monsters and such! my only worry with this is they might end up looking like monster high ponies... at the same time i'm not sure that's a bad thing.

also they need to make a purple predacon figure with green trim for the transformers beast hunters line n name him spike ^_^

Well, I guess MORE T-Shirts, vinyl figures, plushies. I like browsing around online and finding people who are making cool one of a kind items. I like the item that there are not a million identical copies. Something with some heart, handmade and so on. Basically there can never be enough merch. lol.

Well, I guess MORE T-Shirts, vinyl figures, plushies. I like browsing around online and finding people who are making cool one of a kind items. I like the item that there are not a million identical copies. Something with some heart, handmade and so on. Basically there can never be enough merch. lol.

I know what you mean. For the longest time I've been wanting to find some classy neckties that are also nerdy. When I ran to my little ties at a con I quickly snatched up their con exclusive.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok fallow me on this. MLP Transformers! think about it the main 6 as robotic ponies who transform into vehicles. Rainbow Dash would turn into a fighter jet, Fluttershy into an animal rescue chopper, Rairity into a limo, Twilight Sparkel changes into a space shuttle,Apple Jack transforms into a tractor or some form of farm equipment, and finally Pinkie Pie into some sort of party bus!

they could even expand into a cuttie mark crusaders combiner set (kinda like the 3 main minicons from Armada).

lol total wishful thinking on my part but they would be fun :P

It'd be cool to have the villains, mostly Discord. I think I've seen Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis but unfortunately they don't sell them over here. But those would be nice to see :)

I'd like a my little pony 3DS game that is like animal crossing but you walk around in ponyville and you do task for people and decorate your house and in your spare time you can throw parties/attend parties etc. Hehe

Also, more pony merch in UK so we wouldn't have to pay outrageous shipping costs

Some surgical steel or sterling silver or aluminum pony jewelry that is not girly (stamped bracelets, little pendants, teeny tiny stud earrings, dog tags, guitar pick pendants)

Also anodized rhodium or niobium coated pony jewelry.

I know, I have expensive taste.

Gosh, allmighty google! They exist and are made in my teeny country! https://www.etsy.com/shop/HudieJewelry?section_id=13872109

One awesome kind of merchandise that I would really love to exist, once we get advanced enough in our technology and if possible, would have to be...

Pony Holograms!

Literally like a interactive, virtual, and photonic projection of any pony you want from the show! :P

They would have all the personality traits, all the characteristics, all the memories, and all the possible thoughts of the original pony from the show, all engraved into a spectrum of light.

They would have over a million possible options in word choice, phrases and conversations. It would be the closest and most exact thing to the actual ponies from the show! :P

I'm taking like total A.I here. 

You said wished so this is just me hopefully wishing for said merchandise! :P

Sigh...maybe some day haha

Edited by Sanderspie

• 2 weeks later...

A Metal Cutie Mark necklace would be brilliant! Though I'm not sure if it excists of not, either way it should be round my neck!

An MLP soundtrack CD would be good too but I can always make one.