Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

"That may possibly have been the single, finniest thing I have ever seen in my life." Cinder said quietly, almost in fits of giggles internally. "Beer? That stuffs like alchemical alcohol!"

Silver Note listened to Cinders giggly laugh and felt a bit weak at the knee's at the sound of her laughter.

"Alcohol yes, alchemical... never heard of that word. I think Fireblaze is on to me but she seems to not be turning me in over it. I have a distinct feeling though that she plans to get back at me. I'd better watch my back and tail. Quickly, lets make hoof prints. The night will be upon us before we know it."

"You know, It's alright now, but at night? Pretty dangerous here." Cinder stated the obvious out loud. "Would have thought I ought to have been sent somewhere less hostile, straight from training. Glad I wasn't, this is great! Just an observation."

"I've actually been on other missions" Silver Note informed her as he idly chatted away to the sound of their hoof beats. He'd decided to stay ground bound for a while to keep an eye on the action. "Some of them make quite a story, but perhaps that's something to discuss over a camp fire."

At that moment Silver Note heard the animals arcing up again. "I wonder what's bothering them now? During the day of all things." Silver said out loud. He wondered silently if he should fly up and see if he could see anything.

"I could yell at them to shut up?" Cinder offered "The animals, I mean. I dont think yelling at 'Blaze would really do anything. Anyway, she's a bit creepy but I think she's ok - bet she can do great fireworks!"

She might not have known a lot about interacting with other ponies but she knew even less about interacting with animals - they tended to steer clear from her, probably sensing the chance for something to explode at any second.

• Brohoof 1

'' I have no idea whether it is night time or day time but, I guess that it is the very majestic night sky right now.'' Fireblaze looks up at the night sky and the sparkling white stars in the sky shining all around. '' We better get started on making up our tents for tonight.''

"I could yell at them to shut up?" Cinder offered "The animals, I mean. I dont think yelling at 'Blaze would really do anything. Anyway, she's a bit creepy but I think she's ok - bet she can do great fireworks!"

"I bet kissing you would cause some fireworks...." Silver Note thought to himself. "Oh Silver Note you feather brained pegasus... You think too much. She'd never be interested in a pony like you! She's smart and resourceful... and you're... well.... yeah. SO RANDOM! Heck if she saw all the dapples hidden under this armor she'd probably die laughing. Get a hold of yourself!

But all he said was a nervous.... "Yeeehe heh heh"

'' I have no idea whether it is night time or day time but, I guess that it is the very majestic night sky right now.'' Fireblaze looks up at the night sky and the sparkling white stars in the sky shining all around. '' We better get started on making up our tents for tonight.''

"It's night already? Wow time flies faster than a pegasus doing a Sonic Rainboom!" Silver began quickly erecting the same tent he and Cinder had slept in last night, knocking in the pegs with his hooves and trying to keep too busy to think about kissing Cinderblock. "AS IF!" He thought to himself as he switched his tail back and forth with each "Knock Knock" from his hooves.

'Tent...?'

"Uh oh..." Cinder paused. "Uh, Silver? Don't suppose you have some kind of hidden special affinity for fixing tent-like objects? Hypothetically, of course."

She looked at the tent: it looked ok so far...

'Maybe those were just spare pieces that wouldn't fit in the bag?'

'' I guess that is night time already.'' Grabbing four pegs, also a dark green forest tent to set up camp for the night. Using her horn to set up other tents for the rest of the group, setting up the other tents really quickly. '' I hope that I do share a tent with Impetus, it would be pretty cool not romantic at all so don't get any romantic comments about it.'' Gathering fire wood and putting it in the middle, sparking a quick fire with her magic.

(edited)

Silver Note noticed that half the tent he was putting together wasn't fitting together quite right.

'Tent...?'

"Uh oh..." Cinder paused. "Uh, Silver? Don't suppose you have some kind of hidden special affinity for fixing tent-like objects? Hypothetically, of course."

She looked at the tent: it looked ok so far...

'Maybe those were just spare pieces that wouldn't fit in the bag?'

Of course he didn't. His talent was music and song!

"You don't happen to have a couple of long rods in your saddle bag do you? They appear to be missing...."  He secretly wonderred if Impetus or Fireblaze had stolen some of the bits to get back at him. Silver Note winced as the entire construction collapsed slightly. "Not to worry, i can improvise with some sticks."

Silver Note gathered some really brittle and wonky looking.... reasonably sturdy...  sticks and used them to finish the tent construction.

Silver Note grabbed his bugle out of his saddle bag and played a reasonably quiet... "Ta da!" He smirked as he struck a triumphant pose. " All fixed." Derpycheesy_zps9c8516e1.jpg

Edited by Mikestar

"No, no idea what happened to them actually." Cinder lied cheerily. "That looks ok though, good job!"

Cinder was actually really relieved that he had been able to improvise: she could fix anything, but said anything tended to burn down or explode shortly after.

"Yeah, the days seem to go really quickly here... It's probably either because of time dilation caused by the arcane energy of the forest fluctuating as it battles against whatever negotiable charged entity we're here to deal with..."

She stopped to breath.

"... Or it's because the trees are really big and they make it dark."

(edited)

'' Don't worry I did not steal any bits at all, trust me I would never do such a thing.'' Looking at herself in her tent, keeping her secretive black hood over her hair so nopony can look at her yet. '' I need to make sure that nopony can watch me do this.'' Mixing her fire potions together to make an evil fire potion, putting it in her water bottle. Drinking the whole bottle of water, with no drop left. '' Now, I'll be able to be evil finally!''

Hiding her remaining potions in her knapsack, putting it on her back.

Edited by Scootalove

Cinder looked at silver, more than a little confused.

"... Did 'Blaze just say 'Now, I'll be able to be evil finally'? Because that's kind of a strange thing to do. And I'm pretty much the authority on strange things around here.

She paused again before shrugging.

"She's a bit funny like that sometimes I guess. Oh look! The tent has a sunroof!"

"Yeah, the days seem to go really quickly here... It's probably either because of time dilation caused by the arcane energy of the forest fluctuating as it battles against whatever negotiable charged entity we're here to deal with..." She stopped to breath.

Silver Note blinked at Cinderblock with an odd expression on his face. Derpywierd_zps61537f4d.jpg Wow she really is smart, He thought to himself. Smarter than my sad attempt to fix this tent. He wobbled it a bit with his hoof to make sure it wouldn't fall down on top of them in the middle of the night. Celestia forbid! 

'' Don't worry I did not steal any bits all, trust me I would never do such a thing.''

"Oh my gosh she CAN Read my thoughts" Silver Note thought to himself. "Thats it...  no more thinking for me. Stop thinking Silver Note.... Wow Cinder looks so dreamy with her goggles up like that... wait I'm thinking again. Stop it Silver... Oh  I know... I'll think of a song tha twill keep my thoughts nice and confusing." Silver Note then began singing the song "What my Cutie Mark is telling me" to himself in the privacy of his own head. 

Looking up at the top of her tent where it has a very shiny sunroof on the top of the tent. '' That's just great, I hope that no one tries to come in and try to ask me some questions.'' Her eye color starts to glow red, hiding her eyes with her hood. '' No pony look in here, nothing to see here!''  Trying to keep her voice down to the lowest volume possible. Fireblaze puts away all of her potions and stuff, at the same time her eyes go back to normal.

(edited)

Cinder looked at silver, more than a little confused.

"... Did 'Blaze just say 'Now, I'll be able to be evil finally'? Because that's kind of a strange thing to do. And I'm pretty much the authority on strange things around here.

She paused again before shrugging.

"She's a bit funny like that sometimes I guess. Oh look! The tent has a sunroof!"

"Did she really say that?" Silver Note asked, turning to Cinder. "I was too busy trying not to think!.....

(singing) "And it's what my cutie mark is telling me....."

(spoken) "Sunroof? Oh so it has. Lets hope it doesn't rain tonight."

Silver Note glanced up at the clear skies, wishing he'd paid more attention in pony school about how to buck clouds and clear skies.

"This doesn't look good...."

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

"... Are you ok? Why are you trying not to think? What doesn't look good?"

Cinders inquisitive streak was back with a vengeance.

"Oh! I wonder if there's any poison joke around here? I wanted to try that in my mixtures! For some reason you can't buy it anywhere: no pony wants to touch it."

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 2

Walking out of her tent, sitting down near the camp fire. '' So what is going on here? I heard some talking out here so, I decided to come out here and see what is going on, not like I'm suspicious about anything.'' Lifting the hood off of her hair, revealing her normal eyes.

"... Are you ok? Why are you trying not to think? What doesn't look good?"

Silver Note whispered to Cinder, " I think Fireblaze can read our minds. She seems to know what I'm thinking even when I don't say it out loud." Silver Note glanced around nervously.

"Oh! I wonder if there's any poison joke around here? I wanted to try that in my mixtures! For some reason you can't buy it anywhere: no pony wants to touch it."

"Poison Joke??? Eeeeeeeeesh. " No thanks. I like being normal...  random...   half sane??"

Silver could hear some wierd goings on from inside Fireblazes tent. he decided to fly up and take a peek through the sunroof and spied a hooded figure, a slight red glow in the tent, and some potion bottles scattered around. ' Oh... Nothing unusual.' He thought to himself and flew back down beside Cinder.

"I think it's going to rain..." He said glancing up at the gathering dark clouds. "Good thing I brought my umbrella."

derpy_in_the_rain_by_tess_27-d4n572t.png

• Brohoof 1

'' Yeah I can definitely read your minds, you guys just never noticed that's all. Luckily, nopony has been doing anything unusual or suspicious at all. Unless you saw a movie like Batman and Robin, then somepony would do something evil.''

'' So do you guys think that I am evil?'' Fireblaze's eyebrow raises a bit to show some suspicion towards Cinder and Silver Note.

Walking out of her tent, sitting down near the camp fire. '' So what is going on here? I heard some talking out here so, I decided to come out here and see what is going on, not like I'm suspicious about anything.'' Lifting the hood off of her hair, revealing her normal eyes.

"Going on? Oh nothing.... nothing at all. I most certainly did NOT fly over a mares tent to look inside. No I'd never do that.. and I wouldn't think it either... since thinking could be dangerous."

'Dang it what other songs do I know that I can think of?'

Silver Note started humming and muttering the words

(singing softly ) "a true true friend helps a friend in need.... to see the light that shines from a true, true friend....."

(edited)

"Evil? No, I just think your kind of weird. In a good way."

Cinder said casually, as if Fireblaze had just revealed something as mundane as having bought a new hat.

((I love how possibly the two most oblivious members of the group are the ones who ended up in this conversation.))

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

'' Yeah I can definitely read your minds, you guys just never noticed that's all. Luckily, nopony has been doing anything unusual or suspicious at all. Unless you saw a movie like Batman and Robin, then somepony would do something evil.''

'' So do you guys think that I am evil?'' Fireblaze's eyebrow raises a bit to show some suspicion towards Cinder and Silver Note.

"Batwho?" Silver whispered quietly to Cinder. "She's going off on a tangent again, at least she doesn't over hear whispers."

Then he turned to Fireblaze and said... "I don't know anything about moving Batthingies or little birds with red breasts, and I certainly don't think you're evil at all" 

'She's evil' thought Silver Note then corrected himself "no she's just batty thus the references to bats and men... what ever men are... probably something she made up in the psyche stable.... oh no I'm thinking again.'

(singing in his thoughts) 'A true true friend helps a friend indeed....'

oops_zps8e074d75.jpg

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 1

She starts to have a crazy, demented Twilight Sparkle look on her face.

twilightcrazy_display.gif

'' Well your right, I am weird in a good way. Even though this forest has some crazy things going on with the animals.''

'' But, I guess Silver Note's singing could help lighten the mood in this awkward situation.''

Fireblaze looks over at both of the ponies in front of her, putting her hooves together with an evil grin.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"MY singing? It works it works! I knew I earned this cutie mark for a reason."

(to Fireblaze) Oh I'm so happy you're back to your usual crazy self Normal

(sung to the tune of a true true friend)

A true true friend in the Everfree

Since you don't have any you put up with me.

A true true friend never thinks your bad

And sings this song wondering if you've all gone mad.

(To Cinder)

Fireblaze needs our help...

She's lost the plot in the forest you see

Would you try just to send her a thought

Cuz if they lock her up they'll throw away the key.

A true true friend in the Everfree

She's up to something but we just can't see

A true true friend wears a strange black hood

And we all know, that she's most likely up to no good.

(To Fireblaze)

Cinderblock needs your help

She's trying hard with her scientific talk

Would you try just to lend her a hoof

Since Impetus can barely even walk

A true true friend pranks a royal guard

When he calls us losers then no holes are barred.

A true true friend laughs behind his back

and wonders when, this Impetus will turn to attack."

Silver took a dramatic bow.

img-1621858-1-Rarity%20-%20Bowing%20Rari

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Clapping her hooves together at Silver Note's very elegant singing.

h74256__safe_twilight-sparkle_animated_g

'' Very catchy song, oh yeah it is called A True, True Friend.'' Fireblaze smiling over at Silver Note, after his singing solo was over. '' That song is telling the truth, I think that I need help. Like an insane pony in an insane asylum.''

lyra_heartstrings__finally__by_godoffury

Edited by Scootalove

(edited)

Silver Note snickered behind his hoof as he heard the conversation taking place. img-1621101-1-snicker_zps54f4b7ed.jpg 'At least she's distracted from matchmaking me and Cinderblock' he thought. He wondered if Impetus and Fireblaze will be sharing the tent this time. That will keep him out of our manes! Silver thought, as he suppressed his laughter.

Silver sidled over to Cinder and said "If they do have to share a tent, they are NOT getting our two room one. It's the only two room tent in the bundle" He winked at Cinder giving her a slight nudge. "I'll bet you five bits that they DON'T kiss, and mainly because I think Impetus is too fond of himself to kiss anything other than a mirror."

Silver flinched as he heard a semi loud crash. img-1621101-2-cringe_zps1facc67d.jpg He quickly glanced about and noticed a small green pony wearing a coat. the hood had flown back in the impact and he recognized the pony as none other than Mintatheena. He'd seen her about at Cloudsdale, especially during pony school when he'd constantly hide from bullies who made fun of his dapples. She seemed to have been hiding from ponies as well. He'd never actually spoken to her, as a matter of fact, he wasn't sure she'd actually spoken to anyone!

Silver Note flew over to the site of the accident.

@, "Oh Hello Mintatheena... I didn't even notice you were with the group.... " Silver Note listened intently as Fireblaze fumbled up healing Minty's head and wing and in the process hypnotizing the poor pony.

"Sheesh!" Silver rolled his eyes. img-1621101-3-innocent_zpsf822425b.jpg"Step aside, let me have a look. It takes a pegasus to understand flight problems"

"Unicorns!" Silver Note thought to himself. He could never understand magic. It gave him the heeby geebies.

Silver Note carefully examined Minty's wing and noticed that several of the flight feathers were missing. "You've lost flight feathers 2 and 4." He told her. "They will grow back but it takes months. Looks like you're earth bound for a while. No magic can heal that."

"Walk????" Silver Note burst into a stifled laughter, giving several little pig snorts in the process. He then lifted off the ground hovering just above it. "Yes ma'am,, ready to ... 'walk' miles" He gave her a ridiculous smile, then noticing all the others salutes gave her one himself. img-1621101-4-Salute_zpseca6d3a6.jpg

Silver Note glanced sideways at Fireblaze. "Oh yes, not like unicorns don't do that sort of thing on a regular basis is it" he said sarcastically. Then hovered forward ready to follow Lyona to the ends of Equestria.

((( OOC stuff: Hey all, you guys are a crack up. Get so many laughs over your bantering about in this role play and wouldn't have it any other way. The sub-plots are awesome! so I did record the song but I'm so off key that I'm embarassed to upload it! img-1621101-5-Blush_zps7c2fb7f5.jpg LOL but probably will as long as you guys don't send it to any of my college friends or post it on youtube saying "This is Mikestar Brony's terrible singing! Cuz if you do I'll have to fly over and drop rotten eggs on your computers. Anyways.... Welcome to newcomer Minty Wintergreen. Cute new character. I assumed you wanted her flightless so sort or bought into that if that is ok. Haven't read your history on her so hope I'm not too far off with them having seen each other at cloudsdale. If so I can go back and edit it. End of silly OOC stuff.))

(( Dang. I just went away for a day and I miss all this. ))

Mintatheena sighed. No response as usual. She trotted back to the group, shaking her wing every now and then so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. She put the hood over her head again. She found a patch of grass and lied down, letting the stars and air blanket her. 'Let the others have tents. I'm fine out here,' she thought, shivering.

When she woke up, she was hearing some very delightful singing, to her opinion. She got up to see Silver Note singing to Fireblaze. She smiled a bit. "Lovely couple." She commented to herself.

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 2

" Hey, Fireblaze are you feeling okay?"

Lyona didn't like the look that Fireblaze had. At all.

" We should really go to sleep now, it's getting late."

The clouds above the place they were in grew thicker and thicker, covering the star-filled night sky. Loud, ominous rumbles were heard off in the distance. Fog came in little wisps, slowly and steadily building up.

A haunting, eerie tune was heard far off in the distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8-_pI1-9Q

• Brohoof 2