Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

(edited)
"Lovely couple." She commented to herself.

((( OOC - Lmao!!!!)))

The clouds above the place they were in grew thicker and thicker, covering the star-filled night sky. Loud, ominous rumbles were heard off in the distance. Fog came in little wisps, slowly and steadily building up.   A haunting, eerie tune was heard far off in the distance.  

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1t8-_pI1-9Q

Silver Note stopped his performance as the eerie singing of the forest began... His ears perked up in that direction and suddenly his eyes were filled with stars! DerpyINlove_zpscfc78799.jpg

"Wha... Whats that singing... it's calling to me, beckoning, Drawing me to it... all those woooo woooo's... So beautiful... so well sung! So ..... infatuating!!!."

Enchanted as if in another world Silver Note fluttered off the ground and began floating in the direction of the singing. Music was his weakness... well that and mares, oh and the fact that he didn't take life too seriously. Ok... so he had many weaknesses but that's hardly the point... right now his only goal was to find that intoxicating singing! and nothing but nopony was going to stop him! Lovestruck_zpse3b5c7bf.jpg

(((OOC - LOL not sure what you're plans are but unless somepony intervenes Silver is about to go get lost in the forest and meet his fate! Heeeellllllllllllllppppp!!!))

Edited by Mikestar

" Aw hell no! You're not going anywhere!" Lyona flew up to him and stuffed earplugs into his ears. She was wearing hers already. She pulled him by the tail back to the ground. 

The singing stopped, but the melody was adapted by the many birds of the forest. The fog surrounded them everywhere, to step into it was to get lost, forever. 

Mintatheena noticed the fog. "AAH!" She screamed as she noticed a small bunny clawing at her hoof. She simply pushed it away back into the fog. "We have to get out of here, quick!" Mintatheena said to the small group. "I don't think we could survive!" She said, pointing at a bruise on her hoof.

Lyona spat out Silver's tale and held with with her hooves instead. 

" The clearing is mostly protected, I think. The fog's surrounding us in practically a perfect circle! I agree that we have to get out of here, but I don't know how. The fog's so thick, if we step in we're gonna get lost! But..."

The pegasus was slowly formulating a plan.

Silver Note felt His tail yanked...

"No... No not the tail Not the tail!" he came to his senses with the magical ear plugs now firmly in place and stared at the surrounding fog with a shudder. He heard the thunder BOOM over head. "I knew it was going to rain!"

Silver Note turned to Lyona saying "Thank you for rescuing me...  Injury report... one green mare with missing flight feathers one  silver stallion with bruised ribs and a nearly dislocated tail, and one arrogant gold maned Stallion with a cold from falling in the water... Oh and one commanding officer with a bruised ......... uh... Cutie mark."

He grinned widely though no one could see it in the fog.

Mintatheena noticed the fog. "AAH!" She screamed as she noticed a small bunny clawing at her hoof. She simply pushed it away back into the fog. "We have to get out of here, quick!" Mintatheena said to the small group. "I don't think we could survive!" She said, pointing at a bruise on her hoof.

"Add to that to that one bruised hoof." He saluted the foggy silhouette of Lyona, unsure if she could see it, then turned in the direction of Minty's voice.

"And just how to you propose we get out of here? We cant' see a thing in this fog, not even our own hooves in front of our muzzles." He was closest to Lyona so clung to her so as not to lose her. "What now CO?" he said referring to his Commanding Officer Lyona"

He shuddered a little but was comforted by another roll of thunder. He loved the thunder. It reminded him of drums and other percussion instruments. Maybe if lightening broke it would light things up a little.

"What now?" he asked addressing the blur in front of him that he assumed was Lyona.

"Well, running blindly into a sudden fog has never ended well for me before, so I'm going to put my vote against that!" Cinder said loudly, pulling her goggles down to their correct place.

"Stay close, I don't want to get list out here and I doubt any of you do either..."

(edited)

Xavier: -walking around the foggy area- Oh give me a break already!!!!! -it echoes through the entire area- This is ridiculous... Hey, wait a moment! -pulls out a book and uses weak light spell to read it- Aha! Here we are! -puts book back in his enchanted satchel and uses a Grand Master level light spell and now he can at least see where he's going- Much better... -sees them- Thank Celestia I'm not alone out here! -gallops over to them holding onto Savier's leash whom is using his sense of smell, hearing, and sight, (Which isn't very good) to follow Xavier-

Edited by XavierBrony2013

@, "Where's Night Dart?" Silver called out into the nothingness. "He can see in the dark... NIGHT DART???????????"

Still holding onto Lyona's.... he wasn't sure what body part it was.... he fumbled forward in the fog looking for Cinder and tripped over a tent wire,, falling flat on his face.

*oof* Faint_zps5eee1ef9.jpg

'Ick I think I've sprained my fetlock!" (ankle) He said limping forward. 

@@XavierBrony2013,

(Go to the OOC thread first please. http://mlpforums.com/topic/64297-happenings-in-the-everfree/ )

@@Mikestar

"Damn it!" Lyona twisted around. She could hardly see Silver Note through the thick fog. It surrounded them all now.

" At least it isn't broken, and you can still hover. Hold on to my tail! Fireblaze can heal you, but I have no idea where she is!" 

(edited)

"Your... your tail?" You want me to touch your Tail?" Silver wondered if that wasn't getting  a bit fresh... but an order was an order so he felt his way along Lyona's side... over her rump... past her cutie mark location which was under her armor and finally found her tail. blushing furiously and glad that the fog would cover it, he slid his hoof slowly and carefully down her tail, past the bone area til he was gasping just the hair in his hoof. *phew* He panted for a minute, inhaling a thick mass of fog which seemed to try to over take his insides and caused him to cough and splutter.

"Mission accomplished and ready for more orders..." he said, his voice quavering a little with embarrassment.

((( OOC - LOL Sorry Lynette but you asked for it!!!! didn't realize how shy Silver Note could be.... OMG character development!  set your Phasers to stun..... )))

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 1

"Lyona? Ma'am?!" Cinder was panicking a little by this point. "I don't know how I'm supposed to fight something I cant see!"

She was grasping a vial in her hoof but was hesitating: having no real target to aim for she feinted in various directions hopelessly.

"Oh vengeful Celestia this is bad..."

"Lyona? Ma'am?!" Cinder was panicking a little by this point. "I don't know how I'm supposed to fight something I cant see!"   She was grasping a vial in her hoof but was hesitating: having no real target to aim for she feinted in various directions hopelessly.   "Oh vengeful Celestia this is bad..."

Silver Notes keen hearing picked up the sound of Cinders voice to the left.

"She's five hoof beats left of us" Silver told Lyona, hovering lightly behind her and still grasping her tail hair lightly in his hooves and trying not to pull. His fetlock was killing him! Why'd he have to be such a clutz? Silver Note wasn't too bothered about the lack of visibility so much. His sense of hearing was far stronger, but this fog had a creepy feel about it that no cloud or fog he'd ever encountered before had ever had. he couldn't even kick it away with his hind hooves.

He suddenly realized... he was terrified. Afraid_zps139b1ed3.jpg

@,

" I'm coming!" Lyona slowly walked to Cinder's direction. She tried to flap her wings to get rid of the fog, but to no avail.

"Cinder! Grab on to Silver's tail! We have to move!"

@,

"Mint! Where the heck are you? Call out so that we can hear you!"

The fog completely surrounded them now. It was hard to see even from just a few hoof-steps away.  

(edited)
" I'm coming!" Lyona slowly walked to Cinder's direction. She tried to flap her wings to get rid of the fog, but to no avail. "Cinder! Grab on to Silver's tail! We have to move!"  

"Huh?"  Silver Note flushed under his fur and was thankful he was well shielded by the fog at the very thought of Cinder of all mares touching his tail! Thankfully the fog hid other signs of his reaction to such a thought.... Such as,,, his twitching back hock, and the way his wings kept fluttering like a hummingbird.

"Mint! Where the heck are you? Call out so that we can hear you!"

Silver Note spoke towards the steadily moving back of Lyona. "Do you really think Minty calling out will be much help? She talks so quietly you can hardly hear her in the first place, even with my keen ears."

Silver Note coughed again... "Help... I have a fog in my throat!"

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 1

Silver Note spoke towards the steadily moving back of Lyona. "Do you really think Minty calling out will be much help? She talks so quietly you can hardly hear her in the first place, even with my keen ears."   Silver Note coughed again... "Help... I have a fog in my throat!"

" She might call out. It's better than nothing!" Lyona looked for a way out. The fog felt strange against her fur, as if somepony was trying to peel back her skin. She didn't like this. At all.

" Silver Note, breathe calmly. We'll get out of this." 

She noticed a patch were the fog was a little thinner. "Everypony! After me!"

(Anybody know that weird mist from the hunger games books? Specifically, the second book?)

((Not at all, but I'll figure it out. Heh.))

"Lyona? Silver?" Cinder rubbed the lenses of the goggles with a foreleg. "What do we do? I don't know how to fight bad weather!" She panicked, grabbing for the pair of ponies and latching onto silvers tail.

"Where are the others? I really don't like this!" 

• Brohoof 1

(Anybody know that weird mist from the hunger games books? Specifically, the second book?)
((( OOC Nope never heard of it )))

" Silver Note, breathe calmly. We'll get out of this."  She noticed a patch were the fog was a little thinner. "Everypony! After me!"

"Sh *pant* -ure, *pant* Will *gasp* do... *heave, splutter* that!" Silver Note attempted to say between breaths. I hope this doesn't effect my singing voice! he thought to himself in a semi panic... Ok it was a complete panic but the fog masked any sign of it so nopony realized.

He floated after Lyona towards the thinner fog hoping that everypony else was following behind. Sheesh_zps81f399b3.jpg

" We have to get out from the fog first!"

The fog rubbing against Lyona's skin was getting painful. It went from a small pins and needles feeling to a massive hammer and nail feeling.

"Everypony! Follow me! Now! "

-Is this fog trying to kill us?- Lyona thought worriedly. She went as quickly as she could to the thinner part of the fog without losing anypony.

Something dark and cold, like a shadow, danced among the fog.

(edited)

((Not at all, but I'll figure it out. Heh.))

"Lyona? Silver?" Cinder rubbed the lenses of the goggles with a foreleg. "What do we do? I don't know how to fight bad weather!" She panicked, grabbing for the pair of ponies and latching onto silvers tail.

"Where are the others? I really don't like this!" 

Silver felt somepony grab for his tail,

"Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh  Cinder is touching my tail! At least she only has the hairs and not the bone"  he thought to himself with relief. Damn fog! Sooooooo embarrassing!

Out loud he said "I'm a pegasus and even I don't know how to fight bad weather! I so should have paid attention in pony school... Where's that Impetus! surely he knows how to fight this!"

He suddenly realized that the fog in his throat had given up and left. Probably because he hadn't brushed his teeth the entire trip. He must make an appointment to see Colgate when this was over... that is.. if he made it out alive!

The thunder rolled again....

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Edited by Mikestar

" Doesn't anypony else feel it?" Lyona winced as she slowly went through the fog. " It feels like someone's trying to peel me!" She fluttered her wings in her discomfort. 

The fog was everywhere now. It was above them, and below them. Even the already cloudy sky was hard to see through all the mist. The air was still, not a single breeze blowing though. It was almost as if time has stopped. Nothing moved at all, except the ponies.

(edited)

(Just glanced at the wiki, got a rough idea what you meant.)

"It's... I don't like it. It tastes acrid... Acidic even... That's not good..!"

Cinder pulled one of the cloth bands (usually reserved for attaching various pouches to) from around her leg and pulled it taught across her muzzle, before holding out the others.

"I have no idea what this is, but you don't want to breath it, trust me."

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)
"I have no idea what this is, but you don't want to breath it, trust me."

"Too late, I've already breathed it!" Silver Note gasped. " It's acidic? What does that mean? Speak in plain equine please us less educated ponies have no idea of such things."

Silver was glad the fog had left his throat. Bad breath had it's advantages for once! Silver Note tried to drop to the ground and rest his wings and his twisted leg gave way on him causing him to crumble to the ground in a heap, wings flayed up in the air awkwardly.

"OUCH!" 

He screamed. "Don't let go of me and lose me!" he screeched at anypony who'd listen, but mainly at Cinderblock who still had his tail hairs in her hooves. He scrambled in the fog trying to regain his hoofing but completely failed to stand up at all.

"Maybe this fetlock is broken after all"  he mused miserably... and Fireblaze was no where to be found to heal him either. Damn unicorns! Never around when you need them.

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

@,

" Cinder! Can you carry him? I'll heft him onto your back, I'd carry him myself but he's too heavy for my wings to support." Lyona hovered over the two ponies, worriedly biting her hooves. 

34srzp2.gif

She felt sick, as if somepony was mushing up her insides. -We have to get out of here, fast!-

Edited by Lynette

(edited)

"Acidic, it burns!" came her voice, muffled by the cloth just as the pegasus dropped to the ground.

"No, get up!" She said ungently, glancing about.

'What would Scribe do? Probably something really stupid...'

" Cinder! Can you carry him?"

'Something like that.'

She looked down at the pained unicorn."You owe me for this you know?"

Edited by Cinderscribe