Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

'' That is pretty strange indeed. Luckily, I know about some science so I should analyze the evidence from the contents of the fog.'' Ripping her hood in half, burning it with her fire potions.

'' Don't worry Lyona, I'm not evil at all. I didn't hurt anypony at all.'' Fireblaze puts her head down in shame.

Grabbing a piece of the fog, putting it in a content analyzer in one of her pouches. '' The results show that there was a pony here earlier who had somehow got their hands on acid, smoke, and fog. But the question is who did it.''

Minty watched Fireblaze analyze the fog. "How did you grab the fog if you can just stick your hoof through it?" Minty asked curiously, poking the fog, her hoof growing moldy for some reason, her not noticing. She sat down on her patch of grass, and watched Fireblaze.

• Brohoof 1

( Goodnight. Sweet dreams to you, Lynette.)

'' Oh good. I won't be creepy anymore, since you don't think that I am evil at all. Luckily, we are going to be on this mission for a while.'' Looking at over at Minty. '' Let's just say that after I analyzed it, the pony that made the fog made a zombie fog for whoever pokes the fog. They start to get some side effects from the fog.'' Trying to hide in a bush.

• Brohoof 1

( Goodnight. Sweet dreams to you, Lynette.)

'' Oh good. I won't be creepy anymore, since you don't think that I am evil at all. Luckily, we are going to be on this mission for a while.'' Looking at over at Minty. '' Let's just say that after I analyzed it, the pony that made the fog made a zombie fog for whoever pokes the fog. They start to get some side effects from the fog.'' Trying to hide in a bush.

"ZOMBIE FOG!?" Minty screamed, looking at her hoof. She noticed that her wing has healed and she speeded back to the cave. "Water, water, water, WATER!" she yelled, hopping into the water and noticing that her ear has started to twitch. The cave hasn't helped. "It's good, it's good, Minty.."

'' Yeah, a zombie fog. I suggest trying to make a cure for yourself so, the zombie effect on you can disappear and fade away.'' Pouring water on the moldy hoof. '' There we go, your all fixed up. I suggest, not touching any plants at all and no animals unless they attack you.''

Leaving Fireblaze to terrify Mintatheena with stories about Zombie Fog, Cinder retired to a quiet corner where she could take stock of her situation: her coat was noticeable singed and her flesh underneath was extremely tender to touch.

A number of the cloth bands the she kept wrapped around her legs were missing and her throat and mouth felt dry and chipped: for the most part though, she had avoided the worst of the damage, unlike the pegasi.

'Earth Pony endurance? Or maybe just a result of spilling so many things on myself over the years?'

Somewhat entertainingly, her mane and goggles actually looked better off than before: the acrid fog had seared off the majority of the dust and ash which she somehow always managed to amass.

Dropping the goggles and belts to the ground to air out she lay back and watched the injured ponies. Lyona's bleeding had been staunched but she still looked decidedly worse for wear. What concerned Cinder was her throat and lungs: It was nasty on the outside but it could be even worse where it couldn't be seen.

Silver still hadn't awoken. Cinder couldn't accurately judge his wounds, but he had practically needed dragging to safety and she was more than just a little concerned: sure he could be an idiot, but he didn't deserve this.

• Brohoof 1

Impetus coughs, looking around in the fog. He's lost all his friends, he's lost his sense of direction, and now he's losing his wits. Impetus is about ready to call out for help, when he feels the brush of another pony's coat against his. "What? Who's there? ...Fire ...Cinder ...Silver? Huh?"

(edited)

Impetus coughs, looking around in the fog. He's lost all his friends, he's lost his sense of direction, and now he's losing his wits. Impetus is about ready to call out for help, when he feels the brush of another pony's coat against his. "What? Who's there? ...Fire ...Cinder ...Silver? Huh?"

Minty stops running really quick to apologize. "Sorry, um, whoever you are! I have to get back to my camp. Fire blaze is telling me something about Z-zombie fog! Come on! We don't have time to lose!" Minty said frantically, dragging him out of the fog back to the camp. "It's not coming off..!" Minty said.

(( This post was entertaining to type. :3 ))

Edited by Minty Wintergreen
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Silver Note's mind was a drift. His unconscious body lay limply on the ground, breathing steadily, but his spirit was soaring... through the blackness. Dark all around and a few stars twinkling here and there. The he spotted something just ahead of him. It was a bright light shaped just like a cloud! It reminded him of home. From the cloud he could hear the sounds of harps and singing as if someponies were beckoning to him. The music and singing was soothing to his soul. He flew forward... Flew? His wing wasn't injured in this state, but he didn't realize that his real body was still crumpled below. His wing speed reached is max as he sped towards the cloud of light.

Just at that moment he heard a voice behind him

"Silver Note.... Silver Note."

Silver paused and turned around to see none other than Princess Luna behind him! Surely not...

'I must reach the cloud" He told her.

"Wait..." she said. " It is not your time yet, Your friends below need you. Your destiny has not yet been fulfilled" Then Princess Luna waved her hoof across the blackness revealing the scene below. Silver gasped as he glanced down at his own crumpled body, Cinder laying by it looking a bit forlorn, Lyona injured, Minty getting lost then rescued in the fog, Fireblaze with eyes going insane then normal and Impetus lost in the mist not that far away.

He longed to go towards the light and the singing, and not back to pain and fear and uncertainty... but could he leave his friends in peril?

"You must make your choice" Princess Luna said to him. "but be warned, there is pain ahead, but, If you do not go back, somepony may die"

He glanced at her, then at the scene below, then at the cloud of light. the element of loyalty! He thought to himself. He couldn't leave them. 

"I'm going back" he told Princess Luna, then galloped through the void til he reached his battered body, his spirit and soul reuniting.

Silver Note woke up with a spluttered gasp.

*Cough!!!*

((OOC drabble -

'Earth Pony endurance? Or maybe just a result of spilling so many things on myself over the years?'

I'm thinking it's because it's to do with the weather, and cloud like formations and that is a pegasi's specialty so would effect them more than non pegasi but I'll elaborate more on this theory as the RP goes on. Poor Silver, she doesn't notice him at all! LOL

(((OOC drabble 2

He's lost all his friends,

LOL he has friends? he's getting reformed! way to go for character development! wink.png )))

Edited by Mikestar

Silver Note's mind was a drift. His unconscious body lay limply on the ground, breathing steadily, but his spirit was soaring... through the blackness. Dark all around and a few stars twinkling here and there. The he spotted something just ahead of him. It was a bright light shaped just like a cloud! It reminded him of home. From the cloud he could hear the sounds of harps and singing as if someponies were beckoning to him. The music and singing was soothing to his soul. He flew forward... Flew? His wing wasn't injured in this state, but he didn't realize that his real body was still crumpled below. His wing speed reached is max as he sped towards the cloud of light.

Just at that moment he heard a voice behind him

"Silver Note.... Silver Note."

Silver paused and turned around to see none other than Princess Luna behind him! Surely not...

'I must reach the cloud" He told her.

"Wait..." she said. " It is not your time yet, Your friends below need you. Your destiny has not yet been fulfilled" Then Princess Luna waved her hoof across the blackness revealing the scene below. Silver gasped as he glanced down at his own crumpled body, Cinder laying by it looking a bit forlorn, Lyona injured, Minty getting lost then rescued in the fog, Fireblaze with eyes going insane then normal and Impetus lost in the mist not that far away.

He longed to go towards the light and the singing, and not back to pain and fear and uncertainty... but could he leave his friends in peril?

"You must make your choice" Princess Luna said to him. "but be warned, there is pain ahead, but, If you do not go back, somepony may die"

He glanced at her, then at the scene below, then at the cloud of light. the element of loyalty! He thought to himself. He couldn't leave them.

"I'm going back" he told Princess Luna, then galloped through the void til he reached his battered body, his spirit and soul reuniting.

Silver Note woke up with a spluttered gasp.

*Cough!!!*

When Silver woke up, Minty was still freaking out about this so called-Zombie Fog. She has always been a scaredy pony. "Make it stop, make it stop!" She panicked, her hoof just muddy. "Fireblaze, it's not coming off!" She screamed, running in circles. She dove into a bush.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Your awake! He's awake!" Cinder almost yelled at the sound of the Pegasus spluttering, sliding over to him urgently.

"Hey, Hey!" She said "Come on Featherbrain, wake up! Don't die on us!"

'Didnt we gave an actual medic when we set off? How did I end up doing this?'

Not really sure what to do, she simply hovered about.

'Could try the water... Might not do him a world of good though... Can't even give him a good kick, what with that leg...

((Poor Minty, your last post made my day! XD))

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)
"Your awake! He's awake!" Cinder almost yelled at the sound of the Pegasus spluttering, sliding over to him urgently. "Hey, Hey!" She said "Come on Featherbrain, wake up! Don't die on us!"

Silver Note could hear Cinderblocks voice close to him, encouraging him to come back to the poniverse of the living. Groaned and held his head in pain Dazedortired_zpsfd554677.jpg

"Urrrrrrrrrrrr my head!" he rasped. then realized something.... "My Voice! What's happened to my voice, how can I sing like this????" He glanced frantically towards his cutie mark and realized that he'd thrown his armor off during the mad rush. His mind freaked out in thoughts. My dapples are showing! Oh no... Cinderblock is looking at my dapples.. .everypony is. She'll think I'm some freak. Why did I have to be born so different? Impetus is sure to give me a hard time. Lyona will probably die laughing and kick me out of the Royal Guard... Fireblaze will probably read my thoughts and throw some fire potion at me because I'm such a FREAK!

It was then that he noticed his left flank... singed and raw from the acid fog and some balm smeared over it.

"My cutie mark!" He gasped out loud. "Its not cute any more!" He rolled onto his other side where the inverted cutie mark was. It was still in tact with only slight ruffling but the Treble clef was missing which means he'd lost his beat. He raised one wing, noticing the flight feathers missing. No flight, no beat, no song... and dapples reflecting like beacons in the moonlight with the mare of his dreams staring right at them. How could anything be worse...? and top of it all he was in pain. Princess Luna wasn't wrong! Perhaps he'd need to master the element of humility now to help his friends. 

Facehoof! Facehoof_zps79132e92.jpg

When Silver woke up, Minty was still freaking out about this so called-Zombie Fog. She has always been a scaredy pony. "Make it stop, make it stop!" She panicked, her hoof just muddy. "Fireblaze, it's not coming off!" She screamed, running in circles. She dove into a bush.

((((ooc OMG I love it I love it! she's like a green Fluttershy... soooo cute.))) 

Edited by Mikestar

Cinder slumped to the ground, not quite sure whether to laugh or to kick his flank.

"Really? After everything, your worried about that? You should see Lyona... Wherever she went."

He did look pretty beat up but at least he had never started to bleed compulsively.

"You got pretty badly burned up. We were all so worried!" Cinder said, painfully aware that the words would have a much dampened effect by the fact than most of the ponies were either distracted or otherwise indisposed with their own problems.

"Here, drink this." She said, handing him a bottle of water. "You might still feel a little rough for a while though..."

'' I think I can reverse the effect of the zombie fog but, I would have to sacrifice myself to do it. Meaning, it would turn me into a zombie pony. Should I do it, Minty?'' Holding her head down in a very gloomy mood, not only would she sacrifice her life for Minty, but she does not know what to do herself. '' But maybe, we can reverse it without sacrificing someone. I'll see what I can do.'' Fireblaze starts to sing '' A Partridge in A Pear Tree.''

(edited)
Cinder slumped to the ground, not quite sure whether to laugh or to kick his flank. "Really? After everything, your worried about that? You should see Lyona... Wherever she went."

"You don't understand" he rasped. "With out my singing I'm nothing but a.. a,,,. well... a bungling over dappled wierdo and a complete clutz! I'm useless to the group! Just a burden." Silver Note's ears drooped either side of his head and he looked very depressed. Was that  tear in his eye? img-1624614-1-cry_zpsd613a46d.jpg Oh no... nopony could see a tear. He pretended to wipe a piece of soot from his face with his hoof.

He knew his flight feathers would mend, and his cutie mark would repair. It was just fur after all, he wasn't sure about his voice though. He'd inhaled quite a bit of the fog, calling to the others so they wouldn't lose their way, and playing his flute in an attempt to call on the wildlife and save everypony else. The plan hadn't worked, but the attempt was noble. Princess Luna HAD to have been wrong. He couldn't save anyponies life with out his talent!

"You got pretty badly burned up. We were all so worried!" Cinder said, painfully aware that the words would have a much dampened effect by the fact than most of the ponies were either distracted or otherwise indisposed with their own problems. "Here, drink this." She said, handing him a bottle of water. "You might still feel a little rough for a while though..."

"You mean... you were worried... no ponyelse cares about me." Silver Note hung his head sadly. The once bubbly Silver Note seemed to have disappeared, leaving behind a very despondent colt instead.  img-1624614-2-depressed_zps34b19250.jpg

'' I think I can reverse the effect of the zombie fog but, I would have to sacrifice myself to do it. Meaning, it would turn me into a zombie pony. Should I do it, Minty?'' Holding her head down in a very gloomy mood, not only would she sacrifice her life for Minty, but she does not know what to do herself. '' But maybe, we can reverse it without sacrificing someone. I'll see what I can do.'' Fireblaze starts to sing '' A Partridge in A Pear Tree.''

Silver Note listened to Fireblaze's singing sadly. "She sings better than me now". He thought gloomily. Raritysad_zpsf14f61c6.jpg

((OOC - kind of cool that I can explore this side of Silver Note. think I know how to snap him out of it if the opportunity arises.)))

Edited by Mikestar

"Your awake! He's awake!" Cinder almost yelled at the sound of the Pegasus spluttering, sliding over to him urgently.

"Hey, Hey!" She said "Come on Featherbrain, wake up! Don't die on us!"'Didnt we gave an actual medic when we set off? How did I end up doing this?'

Not really sure what to do, she simply hovered about.'Could try the water... Might not do him a world of good though... Can't even give him a good kick, what with that leg...

((Poor Minty, your last post made my day! XD))

Silver Note could hear Cinderblocks voice close to him, encouraging him to come back to the poniverse of the living. Groaned and held his head in pain img-1624524-1-Dazedortired_zpsfd554677.j

"Urrrrrrrrrrrr my head!" he rasped. then realized something.... "My Voice! What's happened to my voice, how can I sing like this????" He glanced frantically towards his cutie mark and realized that he'd thrown his armor off during the mad rush. His mind freaked out in thoughts. My dapples are showing! Oh no... Cinderblock is looking at my dapples.. .everypony is. She'll think I'm some freak. Why did I have to be born so different? Impetus is sure to give me a hard time. Lyona will probably die laughing and kick me out of the Royal Guard... Fireblaze will probably read my thoughts and throw some fire potion at me because I'm such a FREAK!

It was then that he noticed his left flank... singed and raw from the acid fog and some balm smeared over it.

"My cutie mark!" He gasped out loud. "Its not cute any more!" He rolled onto his other side where the inverted cutie mark was. It was still in tact with only slight ruffling but the Treble clef was missing which means he'd lost his beat. He raised one wing, noticing the flight feathers missing. No flight, no beat, no song... and dapples reflecting like beacons in the moonlight with the mare of his dreams staring right at them. How could anything be worse...? and top of it all he was in pain. Princess Luna wasn't wrong! Perhaps he'd need to master the element of humility now to help his friends. 

Facehoof! img-1624524-2-Facehoof_zps79132e92.jpg

((((ooc OMG I love it I love it! she's like a green Fluttershy... soooo cute.)))

(( Yay! I'm entertaining! ))

Minty was still behind the bush. "Is it safe to come out? Oh no, I poisoned this poor bush.. AAH! IT'S ZOMBIFIED, RUN!" Minty screamed at a normal bush, flying up a tree, stammering. "Great, now Fireblaze is going to die because of my stupid poking the fog. Oh no, I touched the tree! It's poisoned..!" She jumped off the tree and landed in a bush.

@,

" Minty, calm the heck down. We are not turning into zombies, the fog was just basically acid. Anything you touch, won't be zombified. If it was zombie-fog as Fireblaze said, the anti-acid wouldn't have worked. Calm down, okay?" Lyona was face-hooving. -Ponies. Sheesh.-

@@Scootalove,

" Fireblaze, I know you mean well, but it's not zombie fog. We'll be fine, aside from a few injuries and such. Besides, zombie fog looks different anyways. " 

"You mean... you were worried... no ponyelse cares about me." Silver Note hung his head sadly. The once bubbly Silver Note seemed to have disappeared, leaving behind a very despondent colt instead.  

"Hey! I still care about you, soldier. Why the heck did I apply salve if I didn't care about you at all, huh? You're a good, loyal friend. And I wouldn't have it any other way."  Lyona smiled, before looking into her saddlebags again. -He looks a bit strange with those dapples, but meh.-

"Hey! I still care about you, soldier. Why the heck did I apply salve if I didn't care about you at all, huh? You're a good, loyal friend. And I wouldn't have it any other way."  Lyona smiled, before looking into her saddlebags again. -He looks a bit strange with those dapples, but meh.-

Of course she does, it's her duty to care. He thought to himself somberly.

"Hes Ma'am" he rasped. "I'm just feeling a little hoarse is all.. and tired, our sleep got interrupted..." Silver coughed. "And I've lost my armor and all my grooming tools... and my .... " Silver fought back a tear. "My cutie mark" He hung his head forlornly. Fluttersad_zps2d44555f.jpg I'm no better than a blank flank now. He thought miserably. 

"So, what are your orders?" He said, un-enthusiastically but still willing to follow Lyona to the bitter end. She'd helped save his life after all and Princess Luna seemed to think he was needed.

"Who needs me?" his secret thoughts told hiim. He hoped Fireblaze was too distracted by Zombie Fog fears to read his mind.

*heavy sigh*

@@Mikestar,

" Your armor and everything else can be replaced. The fur on your cutie mark will grow back. " She smiled, trying to cheer him up. 

" There are no orders from me, I'm not a commander right now. Now, I'm a friend who's concerned for you. Cheer up! We need your help to find out who's behind all of this. "

j8d3tj.png

• Brohoof 1

Silver Note gazed at Lyona sadly.

"Yes Ma'am, uh... friend" he said in his raspy voice. Friend? I have friends? He thought to himself. Oh sure ponies had always been attracted to his sense of humor and ability to make them laugh and smile with songs and silly antics... but friend?????? He'd have to think about that a bit more.  "I would hate to get anypony else down"

He tried putting on his best fake smile.... Whoovesawkwardlaugh_zpsc368d4a3.jpg

Then he decided to attempt to stand... and fell immediately. His hind fetlock still swollen where he'd twisted it. The balm had done a pretty good job of healing his acid burns, but everypony had forgotten about his leg. Typical!

"If Fireblaze wasn't busy teasing poor Minty and putting wild stories in her head about zombies, maybe she could do her job as medic." He said, more gruffly than he really meant to. If he'd been able to get up he had a good mind to ...

Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg push her into the same mud that poor Minty had on her hooves.

Silver blinked as he thought to himself. That's a side of me I'm not use to hearing from.

"Now Now Silver you can't take this out on other ponies. It's not her fault after all." angelpony_zps7d6a5b79.jpg

Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg  yeah yeah, not her fault that shes CRAZY!!!!

'She's not crazy, she's just very confused and misunderstood. She's harmless." angelpony_zps7d6a5b79.jpg

Silver Note shook his head. Am I going nuts? He wondered. Perhaps his brush with death was effecting him strangely. It would pass hopefully.

((OOC just wanted to toy with this idea of good and evil talking LOL Silver is starting to remind me of Marvin the Robot from the Hitchhikers guide the galaxy))

• Brohoof 1

@@Mikestar,

" You don't have to get up. We all have to rest after-" Lyona coughed again. A few specks of blood found their way onto the sand.

"-all. Fireblaze is only our temporary medic. Wait here, I'll go make a splint for you." Lyona stood up and walked near the fog, searching for something that could be used as a splint.

(edited)

"Lyona, ma'am? Are are feeling ok?" Cinder interjected, noticing the blood spatter across the ground. "I mean, of course your not but... Well..."

She motioned towards the stain.

'If that's internal bleeding we need a real doctor, as soon as possible.'

"You need to stay out of the fog ma'am. And rest. Your no better off than Feathers here and we kind of need you."

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)

SadSilver_zps931830bf.jpgSilver Note gazed with concern at Lyona. "Coughing blood?" He thought. "And I was worried about losing my voice." he scrambled up onto three hooves and hobbled forward to check on her.

"My fetlock will be fine it's just a sprain, I just need to keep it off the ground for a bit. But Cinder is right, we need a medic."

img-1625454-2-Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg No She doesn't. You know very well she doesn't care one whinney about you and she thinks your dapples look ridiculous! 

That's not true! She's one of the most true and loyal ponies you know, and she cares very much about you img-1625454-3-angelpony_zps7d6a5b79.jpg

img-1625454-2-Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg A likely thought. We all now everypony thinks your dapples are wierd.

You're so much more than your dapples and you know it! img-1625454-3-angelpony_zps7d6a5b79.jpg

Silver Note held his head as if in pain.  cringe_zps1facc67d.jpg "Will you two shut up!" he thought to himself, though he was unsure who or what he was talking to. Ghosts? His own mixed up thoughts? With out his identity and the destiny of his cutie mark he wasn't even sure who he was any more!

"Gaaaaaahhhh! Be quiet!" His raspy voice said out loud. then he covered his mouth with his hoof. "Oops!"

((OOC it was soooo hard drawing a sad Silver Note. I do have a sort of plan to snap him out of it all but not ready to execute it yet. ))

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

"Uh, Silver? You ok?" Cinders head whipped around at his sudden outburst. "Are you talking to me?"

'Can corrosion get into your head? He's acting stranger than before even... Vengeful Celestia I don't know what in doing, please don't let everypony go crazy... er.'

She looked back and forth between the two injured pegasi.

'Typical, the two ponies I'm relying on and they both end up injured. Why does this always happen? Come on Cinder step up, we're not playing games anymore.'

Edited by Cinderscribe

(edited)
"Uh, Silver? You ok?" Cinders head whipped around at his sudden outburst. "Are you talking to me?"

Silver glanced over at Cinder. "You? NO! I was talking to nopony at all!"

'One strange out of pony experience and I'm suddenly insane!' he thought to himself. Or was it now ... himselves! 

img-1625454-2-Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg    img-1625586-2-Silvernotesmiley_zps95e4ca    img-1625454-3-angelpony_zps7d6a5b79.jpg

"AAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!"

"Don't worry about me Cinder, take care of Commander Lyona! I just need... space thats it... I need some think space, and... I need to find a private spot to... well, nature call and all...."

Silver backed up towards the bushes with a sheepish grin on his face... img-1625586-4-oops_zps8e074d75.jpg

Edited by Mikestar

@,

@@Mikestar

" I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourselves. " She smiled to them, and continued looking for a splint. After a few minutes of searching, she finally found one. She approached Silver after he was done with his 'nature' call.

" Stay still, kay? This might hurt a teensy bit..."

Lyona quickly twisted his fetlock(?) in the correct position. She then took out some bandages and tied the splint to him. 

" There you go. All better! Just stay off it as long as you can, okay?"

She coughed again.