Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Happenings in the Everfree RP

LittleRawr

"Silver you Idiot!" Bellowed Cinder over Lyona's weak call. "Where are you?!"

Noticing her companion wince, she turned to face her sheepishly. "Too loud? He cant have gone far on the leg, and his wing was pretty messed up too."

It was a scarily similar state to how she had found one of her best friends, a long time ago.

" Nah, you're fine. My throat starts hurting if I yell. He must be pretty close. Don't worry, we'll find him." She smiled.

" Silver! Come back!" She called again.

Lyona thought that she had heard somepony call out to her, but she saw no one. - Must be just me, hearing things.-

Silver could pick up the calls of the others easily. 

Should I even go back? He started to wonder. They all think I'm such a loser and an idiot! maybe I could just drop the letter somewhere close to camp... or give it to somepony else to deliver.. .but who? Maybe Minty. She was quiet, shy and non judgmental as far as he could tell. He plodded on. I'll just give them the letter and leave again. He decided.

"Too loud?

(( OOC OMG I laughed so hard! By the way, how did you get your OC to animate? I'm so jealous! I can't animate.)

(edited)

"Silver!" Cinder yelled into the forest, stumbling slightly.

'I cant keep this up forever. Where is the foal?'

She stopped and turned to Lyona. "Why doesn't he answer? He's got to be able to hear me... They can probably hear me in Canterlot if they try hard enough..."

((I just drew a few frames and threw them together, trying new things tongue.png))

Edited by Cinderscribe

"Silver? Silver! Silver?! I'm not letting you bail on us now, you coward! Get back over here, SIlver Note! And I mean it!" Impetus goes through a string of profane curses, before looking up.

Come on, Silver. At least check out your tent rigged to fall after sixty seconds. I worked hard on that.

(edited)

Silver Note limped reluctantly towards the voices. "Oh great Celestia, Impetus of all ponies."

"I'm just here" he rasped out towards Cinder. She may think he's an idiot but at least she was the least likely one to call him other names.

img-1626023-1-Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpgYou really need to kick that Impetus right in the cutie mark!

Silver Note ignored his dark thoughts and scrambled back towards the voices, sighting Cinder and Lyona just ahead of him.

Why in Nightmare Luna's name am I going back? He thought to himself. Lets get this over with.

((( OOC - Hey all I need to get some sleep so might have to finish this in the morn. Sorry Silver has been such a PAIN this evening. Hope everypony is having a great day or night.)))

Edited by Mikestar

"Oh, THERE you are! Come on, get over here! You're in no state to wander off just because you feel like it! Hey, what's that you got? A letter? Probably an invitation to a birthday party everyone but me was invited to. Yeah, that seems likely." Impetus moves closer to Silver, his voice softening slightly. "Seriously, where'd you go? Everypony else but me I've been looking all over for you!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
"Oh, THERE you are! Come on, get over here! You're in no state to wander off just because you feel like it! Hey, what's that you got? A letter? Probably an invitation to a birthday party everyone but me was invited to. Yeah, that seems likely." Impetus moves closer to Silver, his voice softening slightly. "Seriously, where'd you go? Everypony else but me I've been looking all over for you!"

Silver Note blinked at Impetus.Was he actually concerned? He'd just called Silver a coward... and Silver resented that. Silver knew he had many faults but lack of courage in the face of danger was not one of them.

"I was just ... I was... taking a leak behind the bushes! Letter? Oh that... it's just  love note from a mare back in Cloudsdale, I have several. They can't resist me... " He stuffed the letter deeper into his saddle bag. Lying was hard... even to Impetus!

"Wait, you don't get invited to birthdays?" Silver asked, raising one eye brow at him. He could certainly under stand why... but then again he really didn't know this pony. Perhaps they'd just gotten off to a bad start. Silver's mind went into over time with his thoughts.

He'd never really gotten to know a bully before. If that's what Impetus really was. Maybe there was more to Impetus than he knew. I mean, Silver always hid behind his music and jokes. Being the life of every party had kept everypony from seeing this sadder and more insecure side to himself. Maybe Impetus was hiding some part of himself! Sure, he came across brash, but there seemed to be just a hint of saddness over not getting invited to a party. Who lived their life with out parties?

"When this is over, maybe we can all have a celebration party... and you'll be invited or course." Then Silver glanced over both shoulders to make sure Lyona was still distracted to the right of them and pulled something out of his saddle bag.

"Here," he said to Impetus. "Have a beer! Just don't tell Lyona that it's not really root beer." wink.png Oh, and drink it slower this time! Guzzling it down like water has bad side effects."

*sheepish grin*

((( OOC - I guess it's because of your icon but in my head Impetus has Discords voice. LOL)))

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

((I reread my own post, imagining Impetus with Discord's voice, and I almost fell out of my chair. tongue.png))

Impetus grins. "Heh. Maybe you and I will get along a bit better." After taking a quick drink, he walks to where the creek was again, just a few paces away from the tent. "Anyhow," he says, taking another drink.

No one gets to hear what Impetus is about to say next, because he falls in the river again.

Edited by Dark Horn
  • Brohoof 1

"SILVER!" Cinder shouted into the woods again, her voice starting to grow a little hoarse. (no pun intended!)

Hearing a splash in the distance, she locked eyes with Lyona for a moment before charging off into the undergrowth until she ended up blocked by another stretch of water and face to face with...

"Inept... I mean, Impetus? What are you doing out here? And why are you in the water... Oh wait, you should probably know that your drinking water was..."

((Oh no, guess how I'm going to read ALL of your characters lines now?))

(edited)

((( OOC LMAO I think discords voice suits him! Just wanted to mention that we left the tents at the other clearing that we ran from so are now tentless.))

Silver Note got an "Oopsie" expression on his face this guy really couldn't handle his liqueur, I suppose the fact he'd never been to any parties didn't help. 

Despite his hurt hoof, bad wing, depressed mood, singed fur, Silver Note dove in after Impetus and dragged him out of the steadily rushing current and back to dry land.

"Ok, no more beers for you" he whispered. Then shook all over like a dog, showering both Impetus and Cinderblock with water.

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

((Cinder, love the avatar animation!))

Impetus chuckles. "Yeah... not doing that again." Almost tripping and falling in again, the pegasus looks around. "So, we have Cinder, Silver, and me... Minty, Lyona and Fire are probably out there, lost in the fog! Doomed to traverse the Everfree in this horrible fog FOREVER! We have to save them! Who's with me?!" Impetus falls into a coughing fit.

"Ah, I think I'm catching a cold from all that time in the river."

Edited by Dark Horn

((Cheers Dark, oh, and commence 'operation berate Silver.'))

"You found him?! Thank Celestia! Lyona's just behind me, the others are back at..." Cinder trailed off.

"SILVER! You had better be thankful that theres a bucking RIVER between us because when I get hold of you you're going to WISH THAT YOU WERE STILL LOST IN THE FOREST! We were WORRIED SICK!"

She spluttered on her own words for a moment before stopping to take a breath. After she had calmed down she turned back to the rather damp Impetus.

"Never thought I'd say this but I'm really glad to see you Ineptus."

Impetus chuckles. "Yeah... not doing that again." Almost tripping and falling in again, the pegasus looks around. "So, we have Cinder, Silver, and me... Minty, Lyona and Sunset are probably out there, lost in the fog! Doomed to traverse the Everfree in this horrible fog FOREVER! We have to save them! Who's with me?!" Impetus falls into a coughing fit.   "Ah, I think I'm catching a cold from all that time in the river."

"Sunset?" Silver questioned. Did he have some kind of nic name for Fireblaze already? They must be getting closer. He wondered if he was going to lose his bet...

Then he heard Cinder yelling at him. 

"SILVER! You had better be thankful that theres a bucking RIVER between us because when I get hold of you you're going to WISH THAT YOU WERE STILL LOST IN THE FOREST! We were WORRIED SICK!"

"Lost? Me? I knew exactly where I was and somepony had to save Impetus from the river." he rasped and gave a little cough. She looked mad so he didn't bother going into any more details. Instead he just sat down with a thud, trying very hard to hide the hurt feelings inside of him. 

*big fake grin*

"Yeah... me too. Somepony really needs to dam that river. I'm gonna have a talk with Fluttershy and her army of beavers when we get back to Ponyville... oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! I was talking about the three damsels in distress we need to go and rescue. Wait, did you just call me Ineptus...?"

Impetus assumes a Rarity voice. "Oh, it is ON!"

Cinder rolled her eyes.

"I've known you for about a day and you've fallen in the river twice, It was either that of 'The Fabulous Blunderstep', your choice."

She flashed a grin at him.

"Anyway, the others were ok when we left, Though I think 'Blaze was scaring Minty a bit. We should probably get back actually, can you two find your way back to the clearing from over there?"

Silver Note sidled over to Impetus and whispered "She calls me Featherbrain, I think we need to think of a really GOOD and highly annoying nicname for her"

He glanced around looking for Lyona. Then glanced up into the sky, wondering where that mail mare had gone... She was the most beautiful mare he'd ever seen in his life and he just HAD to find her again... Cinderblock... who was Cinderblock?

@, "Of course we can find our own way back! Step aside."  Silver said in his raspy voice. then trotted off, nose in the air, Asnub_zps69d17786.jpg  tripping over a root in the process and landing flat on his face.

*Oof!*

"Without him falling in the river? Hmm, tricky. He is sort of a klutz. But it's just a few yards away. Come on, Silver-boy. Try not to-"

From the fog, there's a splash and the sputtering of Impetus. "Hay, this is getting old..."

Nevertheless, Impetus somehow navigates his way back to the clearing though he ends up looking something like Future Twilight without a scratch.

((Weird question, but does my avi look kind of blurry with blue dots all over it? I'd be curious as to whether it's my computer or the picture itself.))

"... yards?" Cinder said blankly. "We went... In a circle?"

She heard another splashing sound followed by cursing and giggled to herself. "Heh, Blunderstep."

Beaming, she started to follow the water back in the same direction.

((A little blurry, not horrible, I just thought that was how it was supposed to look.))

(edited)
((Weird question, but does my avi look kind of blurry with blue dots all over it? I'd be curious as to whether it's my computer or the picture itself.))

((OOC Yeah it looks WAY blurry, can't even tell what it is.. is a pink version of Discord? Impetus is SO not losing his Discord Accent... You're stuck with it man! Im laughing so hard I can hardly type.. 1 Impetus is hilarious and 2. My cockatiel "Derpy claws" keeps imitating the phone ringing then answering it herself "Hello" LMAO and I have this wonderful image in my head of Impetus looking like Simba from the Lion King after Nala pushed him in the water... I so have to draw that! ok back in character now.... This post is more OOC than IC. *Cough cough cough*)))

"Without him falling in the river? Hmm, tricky. He is sort of a klutz. But it's just a few yards away. Come on, Silver-boy. Try not to-"

Silver snickered behind his hoof. "and he says I'm a clutz!" Silver thought to himself with amusement. He's not even injured as an excuse! He suddenly wondered if he'd met his match in clumsy stallions. At least my spirits are picking up a little and the wierd spiritual battle in my head is dying down. He thought.

img-1627242-1-Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg What spiritual battle? There's no one here but us Bronies

Brony? Are you insane? Those are just an old pony tail. Stop tormenting the poor equine img-1627242-2-angelpony_zps7d6a5b79.jpg

img-1627242-3-Devilpony_zps5745a23e.jpg Mwa ha ha ha!

@@Dark Horn,

Impetus72di_zpsa0b94e22.jpg

Edited by Mikestar

Fireblaze emerges from the bush, trying to go help the others who are injured in the group. '' Never fear guys, I'm coming to save you!'' Using her magic to transport her to Lyona to try to heal her of her injuries. '' Hold still, while I try to heal you.'' She said, confidently. Putting her horn on Lyona's injuries, which quickly healed after a few seconds. '' I'm glad that your finally healed now.'' She now knew that she finally came to her senses.

(edited)

((@ the picture: It's... it's beautiful! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png))

"Okay, Fire's here... now we can hear more oh-so-terrifying stories about zombie fog. Come on my little ponies!" says Discord Impetus, shaking off his mane until it looks something like Pinkie Pie's. "So... what now?"

Impetus backs away from the river, making a personal vow never to drink while nearby an even remotely large body of water again.

((We don't need to stinkin' sirens to kill us! Impetus can dunk everyone in the river, and Silver's singing can finish us off.))

Edited by Dark Horn

'' I think I have done enough terrifying stories about zombie fog.. for now. For now, we should focus on saving the other ponies then on our prank war since I know that I will win anyway. But I have a plan to mess with Lyona's head, are you up for it?'' Fireblaze has a very funny grin.

'' I think I have done enough terrifying stories about zombie fog.. for now. For now, we should focus on saving the other ponies then on our prank war since I know that I will win anyway. But I have a plan to mess with Lyona's head, are you up for it?'' Fireblaze has a very funny grin.

Silver Note frowned at Fireblaze an in a serious but still very raspy voice he said "I hardly think Lyona is in a fit state for pranks. She's been coughing blood!" He said, shaking his fore hoof at her and trying to balance on the splinted back hoof, which was still being completely ignored by the so called healer of the group. He ruffled his feathers.

"Besides, we have a dangerous fog at large and I haven't the foggiest idea how to fight it. We could use more of that spray stuff Cinderblock made up. We should all stock up on it, unless you all want to to have singed fur, burnt wings/horns and damaged cutie marks!"

He decided he would wait for Lyona to return from looking for... some silly pony who wandered off upset him.

He decided to call her back to camp. Taking out his bugle he attempted to blow the recall tune, but with his throat and voice still horse  hoarse  it came out as a very sad sounding 

*THHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp*

Oopsie. oops_zps8e074d75.jpg

(edited)

Silver Note frowned at Fireblaze an in a serious but still very raspy voice he said "I hardly think Lyona is in a fit state for pranks. She's been coughing blood!" He said, shaking his fore hoof at her and trying to balance on the splinted back hoof, which was still being completely ignored by the so called healer of the group. He ruffled his feathers.

"Besides, we have a dangerous fog at large and I haven't the foggiest idea how to fight it. We could use more of that spray stuff Cinderblock made up. We should all stock up on it, unless you all want to to have singed fur, burnt wings/horns and damaged cutie marks!"

He decided he would wait for Lyona to return from looking for... some silly pony who wandered off upset him.

He decided to call her back to camp. Taking out his bugle he attempted to blow the recall tune, but with his throat and voice still horse  hoarse  it came out as a very sad sounding 

*THHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp*

Oopsie. img-1627866-1-oops_zps8e074d75.jpg

(( OOC: So many puns! x3 ))

Minty chuckled. "Uh; that wasnt funny; I'm sure it would work just fine." Minty assured Silver, trying to wipe the attention away from her jerk of a chuckle. She tried to smile friendly, but it didn't really feel that different. "Let me try." Minty cleared her throat. "LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNAAAAaaaa..!" Her voice slowly transforming into a squeak.

Edited by Minty Wintergreen

Minty chuckled. "Uh; that wasnt funny; I'm sure it would work just fine." Minty assured Silver, trying to wipe the attention away from her jerk of a chuckle. She tried to smile friendly, but it didn't really feel that different. "Let me try." Minty cleared her throat. "LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNAAAAaaaa..!" Her voice slowly transforming into a squeak.

Silver Note glanced sideways at Minty as she went into what he could only describe as Minty-rage.

"Settle petal" He said, covering her mouth with his hoof. "you'll attract all the timerwolves! It's a wonder they aren't all upon us already!  A bugle call could be mistaken for a bird but not a pony yelling loudly in equine! We're food remember?"

He glanced around nervously. "Once I get my voice back ... If  I get it back that is... " he added sadly with a slight ear droop. "Then I'll show you how I can really play and sing!"

He glanced up at the sky again looking for the mail pony. Where could she have gone? and what could this letter say. He took it out and glanced blankly at the envelope.

"To Silver Note From Derpy Hooves"

He couldn't make out the lettering at all.

*Deep sigh*