Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WolfEdge

if i through a rock through your window what would you do ?

What?! But... why would you do such a thing? Unless you... *Gasp* Do you.... is that you do not like me? :( Oh, I KNEW IT!! You hate me!! No pony REALLY likes me!! It's because I'm ugly, isn't it?!? DON'T DENY IT!! *Wails hysterically* I try SO very, VERY HARD... but it's not ENOUGH!! IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!! No matter what, ponies like you STILL DON'T LIKE ME!! I'M SOO PATHETIIICC!! *continues crying*

P.S. It's "threw" not "through", dear. ;)

• Brohoof 1

i love you rarity but sweetie belle is amazing and your so mean to her :( why ?

*Rarity ceases crying* You love me...? *Settles down* Mean to Sweetie Bell...? Darling, I LOVE my sister Sweetie Bell dearly, and I'm making compromises to do the things she likes with her... such as... *Shudders* playing in the... mud... However... I do wish she would not touch my things... >_>

Would you ever give me a hug?

*Rarity Hugglez Luna* Does that answer your question, your majesty? ^_^

What is the hardest single dress you've ever had to make and who was it for? Also, can I please have a hug? I've always thought that your fur looked so soft and huggable.

Mentally: *Luna's bloody Gala dress.... *

Well, I'd have to say the hardest dress I've ever, EVER made would have to be a custom party dress for Sapphire Shores... I can't imagine why it.... okay, honestly, Luna's dress. THAT. BLOODY. DRESS. Why are Alicorn proportion's so different from ponies?! Oh, right... but I'll have it done soon, Princess! *Strained smile, eye twitches slightly*

And hug requested granted, darling! *Hugglez Derpy506* My my, it seems a lot of the ponies here do indeed enjoy their hugs...

..Or maybe it's me? ...Wa-HAHA! :D

I get the lurking suspicion you want me to say Pinkie Pie... However, ALL of my friends are best pony. It is simply that simple. And though I am quite fond of Fluttershy... I must remain fair!

yay, you guessed correctly, Pinkie was just for extra points

What do you think should a stallion wear on a gala to show his taste? I mean everypony wears a suit and it's hard to look "fabulous" when you are male. :huh:

Also what fashion advices can you give on manes for males?

What do you think should a stallion wear on a gala to show his taste? I mean everypony wears a suit and it's hard to look "fabulous" when you are male. :huh:

Also what fashion advices can you give on manes for males?

IDEAA!! You COULD just fabulo-tize a suit with a few accessories... Like Fancy Pants, I've included a picture of him below... The owl's a nice touch.

OR you could opt for a more... unique approach:

post-882-0-51445400-1329781078_thumb.jpg

....What?

Oh, and as for hair... Just come to me, dear. I promise you won't end up like this:

post-882-0-09210600-1329781132_thumb.png

*Pushes Sweetie Bell out of sight and smiles* Promise.

Hey... we didn't do THAT bad!

Quiet, Sweetie.

post-882-0-91219700-1329781372_thumb.png

Edited by WolfEdge
  • Brohoof 1

I must say that outfit looks indead pretty neat, I guess I know what to wear for the gala now, thank you :)

And for the haircut, I'll visit the Carousel as soon as possible ;)

By the way. Which one of the mane6 gala dresses you have designed do you like the most?

PS: Because you posted your outfit from the best young flyers competition, one fashion advice from me: Don't use lipstick and tons of make up again, you look much better without ;)

dear rarity,

are you the one that created the outfits for the wonderbolds?

if so, i know a good somepony that would like one to.

she has a rainbow mane, does it ring a bell?

greetings luna.

Did you lend Fluttershy that nighttime dress she had when Rainbow Dash was stealing that book? It doesn't look like something she will have.

*Thinks back* ....GASP! You're right! That looks an awful lot alike the robe she wears at the spa... but this could only mean.... *Gasps again* Fluttershy's a.... KLEPTO! *Dismisses the fact Fluttershy could have bought the robe.*

And for the haircut, I'll visit the Carousel as soon as possible ;)

By the way. Which one of the mane6 gala dresses you have designed do you like the most?

PS: Because you posted your outfit from the best young flyers competition, one fashion advice from me: Don't use lipstick and tons of make up again, you look much better without ;)

Why, thank you so very much, dear! :D I'll have my brushes ready. I liked making Fluttershy's dress the most. So demure and bright! AND I had fun on ALL of the dresses I made for my friends! ....Well, up until the remakes... and then the remakes of the remakes....and then the massive public humiliation and temporary exile.... but, uh... let's forget all about that, shall we? ^^

Have you ever noticed your cutie mark looks like a Protoss pylon?

"You must construct additional pylons."- Phrase every Protoss player dispices.

Way ahead of you, darling.

Posted Image

dear rarity,

are you the one that created the outfits for the wonderbolds?

if so, i know a good somepony that would like one to.

she has a rainbow mane, does it ring a bell?

greetings luna.

I would love to say I did make the outfits for the Wonderbolts.... but however... I didn't. Besides, the googles are a bit on the bland side... they always seemed a bit tacky, in my opinion. Not to mention I don't think the Wonderbolts are too rather fond of me after I... *clears throat* accidentally kicked them in the face each unconscious during the Young Fliers competition... Buuuut, anyway!

I know all to well about Rainbow's dream! She just goes on and on about the Wonderbolts! Hmm, maybe once she joins their team, I'll finally hear less about flying statistics... IDEA! And with such a close friend in their team, maybe they WILL let me design their outfits! I know just the thing, too...!

Miss Rarity, would you kindly consider giving me some tips on how to be at least half as fabulous as you are?

Be as creative and fashionable as possible, dear! Always know what's in and what's ick. Always be and dress... like a boss.

Posted Image

What is your opinion on the great and powerful trixie?

Not the most pleasant of ponies, I have to say... I think it would be to her benefit if she were to conduct herself more like a lady... and not with obvious tall tales and cheap magic stunts.

Edited by WolfEdge
  • Brohoof 6

dear Rarity.

my sister asked me to give you these

*gives a hooffull of tickeds to the grand galloping gala of this year*

i know it wasnt all fun last year.

but maybe you and your friends like to come.

what do you have to say?

greetings,

Luna.

dear Rarity.

my sister asked me to give you these

*gives a hooffull of tickeds to the grand galloping gala of this year*

i know it wasnt all fun last year.

but maybe you and your friends like to come.

what do you have to say?

greetings,

Luna.

O.O *Takes hoofful of tickets and stashes all but six away, with the intent of changing the date on the others for future years.* What I have to say is...

Oh! And:

:D

Rarity,

Are the allegations of you using illegal immigrants to make your dresses true?

What?! Oh, o-of course not! Where in Equestria did you hear about such an atrocious lie? All my dresses are 100 percent hoof-stitched. From the finishing touches to the weaving of the fabric. Why, the very idea...

*Trapdoor in Rarity's boutique shakes then opens and a scruffy pony's head emerges. "Senorita Rarity? When can we have our break? My hooves are bleeding and senorita Rosa's fainted again..."

*Rarity discretely inches over to the pony* Later, now back down there and weave that fabric together! *pushes pony back down and shuts the door. Smiles sweetly at the audience.*

You saw nothing, dear. Nothing. :D

Posted Image

(Not being offensive here. Just making a joke. XD)

Posted Image

I look sexy, dont I?

Princess Celestia? Goodness, last time I checked you didn't look so... oh, what were those things Pinkie and Lyra keep going on about...? Ah yes, human. You didn't look so human. Oh wait... So... humans DO wear clothing and/or armor on occasion? I'll have to tell Lyra her photos are in need of updating...

Hi rarity if its not to hard can you make me a dress that maches my name? If yes thanks darling

Hazard... hazard... *Thinking* Hmmm...*Lightbulb* Wahaha!

Posted Image

Monarch butterflies are poisonous, so I suppose that would count as a hazard.... additionally, I found another dressed human! ^^

Yes? No? ...What? What exactly do you mean by 'am I high'?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Dear Rarity, it's been a while since I moved from Canterlot to Ponyville. And as a stallion who comes from Canterlot I am used to wear stuff.

But since Iam working in the library many ponies told me that it's awkward that Iam running around like this, but without clothes I feel so...err...naked

As an fashionable pony and somepony who lives in Ponyville, what do you think?

Edited by PonyPunk
  • Brohoof 1