Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WolfEdge

Do you believe an entrepreneur such as yourself is qualified to be mayor of Ponyville on the basis of your successful business?

Greetings Rarity. You are such an unforgettable pony, and you make such a lasting impression...I've been wondering,

Ever since the Gala, have you heard from...HIM? Prince Blue Blood?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, Rarity! Even though I'm not a fashion designer like you, I'm a novice art designer and I wanted to create an awesome design for you, just like how I did for Applejack. Whaddya say? :D

It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.

I've been asking all of the mane6 this question, I suppose it's more of your opinion then an actual answer, but how did you and the rest of the mane6 become such good friends so quickly?

miss rarity,

you seem like a real romanticus

do you have a special somepony in your life?

if not, i know a sertain dragon that would treat you nicely.

post-1283-0-27828200-1333613934_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

miss rarity,

you seem like a real romanticus

do you have a special somepony in your life?

if not, i know a sertain dragon that would treat you nicely.

post-1283-0-27828200-1333613934_thumb.jpg

trolled

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Oh dear... well, Rarity, seems you have quite a bit of explaining to do...

(WolfEdge. Me!) I'm in the same boat as you.

Shush, you. Well first of all, I am truly, terribly sorry for vanishing out of the blue as I did, leaving so many of your wonderfully amusing questions so shamefully unanswered! I see there are---

We. We see.

Who's Ask thread is this?

...Well, technically---

Shush. We (Although it is I who answers...) see that there are many questions to get to, so we will answer the amusing ones---

Rarity!

I mean, AS MANY AS possible when the opportunity arises. *Innocent smile*

WolfEdge's Statement: Yay, my turn. So we're back! If you want an explanation, I'm afraid I was simply swept away in a few things and forgot completely and ever so dreadfully to revisit this forum. In other words, I derped. (Y U NO DERPY ICON?!) But now that I've returned I'll--

--be positively thrilled to resume answering!

O.O ...The hay? What's with.... Rarity, what I am doing is simply writing, dear.

...My God, she's taking over.

Rather, I'm taking back my thread. Now run along and resume working behind the scenes like a good Wolf, or I'll assume full control of your mind.

... (Help!! I'm too dude to wear dresses!!) ...Kay. The answers are below... dudes and dudette---darlings.

Dear Rarity, it's been a while since I moved from Canterlot to Ponyville. And as a stallion who comes from Canterlot I am used to wear stuff. But since Iam working in the library many ponies told me that it's awkward that Iam running around like this, but without clothes I feel so...err...naked As an fashionable pony and somepony who lives in Ponyville, what do you think?

Why, I think it's perfectly fine, dear. Celestia forbid anyone say that to the humans... we'd have more of Lyra's photos, as she said she's "Studying them in their natural states."

Don't you worry, Wildcard. It's simply having standards you like to follow.

I have 3 questions, and you will answer them. What do you think of Flim and Flam? Do you ever think of changing your mane and/or pelt color? And lastly, can you please make Pinke Pie cry?

1. You mean those horrible, market-cornering, scheming, cheating (yet amusingly show-tune-y), selfish brothers with the strange cider train? I was not quite as taken with them after what they had tried to do to the Apple family. Although, I do wonder what became of them...

Posted Image

2. Maybe.

Posted Image

...Okay!! I got a little... carried away!

3. Granted, she's random, by why would I ever do that? *Blots out Chimmycherry, cherrychunga memory....* Be a good filly, Rarity... be good...

But if you still want to see something like that--- you rude, rude thing, you--- Fluttershy's more of the mare to go to. I should know.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!! ...But as if anypony HASN'T watched every episode... still, trot with caution, everpony.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3RYqMzNqzw

would you date a poor pony?

Only if he's rich... in spirit.

Posted Image

But joking aside are you implying that I only go for the rich and royal? What an insulting shot at my character!

*Holds up picture.*

Posted Image

...Just saying.

... Shush.

Edited by WolfEdge
  • Brohoof 1

Yay you are back! ^_^

*hugs*

...eh hem...anyways.

Where have you been so long?

Did you know...

*insert quite long dialogue of what had happend meanwhile here*

... By the way have you ever been to Manehattan? I were there in my holidays and I am totally sure you'd love it :)

Edited by Wildcard

Miss Rarity, what if I told you your sister was a robot?

A robot? Hahaha! Why, that is absolute nonsense, darling!

SISTER RARITY. I MUST ENTER A REQUEST THAT YOU MIGHT ASSIST ME IN EXTRAVAGANT MANE ARRANGEMENT! *Eyes flash red* I WILL KNOW YOUR SECRETS...

Just a moment, Sweetie! See? She's merely a little filly! What with her lack of cutie mark, her adventurous spirit, her monotonous auto tuned voice, and... her extensive... knowledge of circuitry ...... the... occasional flashing red eyes... and... her frighteningly accurate calculative ability... and... technical vocabulary...

Ineedtogochecksomething---excuseme!! *runs off very fast...*

Posted Image

Do you believe an entrepreneur such as yourself is qualified to be mayor of Ponyville on the basis of your successful business?

As certain as I am that I would be able to transform Ponyville into an absolutely smashing hotspot of fashion, I doubt I would... like running a city. Especially when lack of funds can drive the Mayor to drinking... that poor mare.

But on the other hoof... just think about it! Ponyville would become the highlight of Pony fashion! NO! The highlight of high society! We'd have only the BEST shops, all the swankiest cafes, the most refined clubs! I can see it now!

*Hands Rarity Foreclosure notices*

...What are these?

You've used too much dream money and now all your fantasy shops are being foreclosed. G'day, ma'am.

Greetings Rarity. You are such an unforgettable pony, and you make such a lasting impression...I've been wondering,

Ever since the Gala, have you heard from...HIM? Prince Blue Blood?

I am? Why, thank you! Well, I guess I do make quite the impression. ^^

*Sighs* As for HIM... Well, he sends me letters quite often. Shall I read some of them?

(WolfEdge. I'm dark blue from now on! XD) You're going to anyway.

Shush. *Levitates first of Blueblood's letters*

"Dear Rarity,

I know you couldn't help what happened at the Gala... and that you might have been a little... "displeased" with me at the time. I'm just writing to tell you that I forgive you! We can't all be perfect, and I'm more than willing to let you make it up to me. I just... find that even with as short of a time as we spent together during our... rendezvous at the Gala, I can't help but miss you. I'd be happy to meet up again, and it can just like old times! So please write back to me at soon as you get this.

Sincerely, Prince BloodBlood." (P.S. Twilight recomposed this letter after I burned it.)

Letter two.

"Dear Rarity,

You haven't written back. But that's okay! Still waiting, however... Get back to me.

BlueBlood."

And message three....

"Rarity.

Still waiting."

Message four.

"Hi...

Rarity, please answer! Come on, Write back... write back-write back-write back... I'll even let you give me a back rub! ... Hooficure?"

It goes on like this for a good 37 messages. Any ideas on getting him to stop, everypony? I've been thinking about sending my spy friend from Team Fortress 2 over to say hello to him... But Twilight says its too violent, and Rainbow Dash says its not violent enough....

Fabulousity can come in other objects other than dresses right? Like cars and spaceships?

Why of course, dear! Have you seen my home? So... I wonder what we could do with a spaceship or a car---

*FORECLOSED.*

WE AREN'T SPEAKING OF CITY HOUSES ANYMORE!!

*...REPOSSESSED.*

*Eye twitches angrily*

• Brohoof 1

Did you hear about the zombie apocalypse at SAA? I can't help but bragging about how I helped end it, anyways, before I get too carried away with my braggery, I've been looking for a job, I already have a few, but I'm still not getting enough bits, do you need help with anything?