Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Sonic the Hedgehog

Twi Rubix

The only sonic game I really played so far is Sonic Colours for the Nintendo DS. And that turned out to be a bit of a rip off since I beat it within two hours. But I enjoyed it until then.

Sonic? Meh not really I prefer Mario........

Ok jokes aside I love Sonic, I'd say Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Generations are my favorite.

Sonic Generations was pretty awesome, but Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was a classic.

Posted Image

Sonic CD is argued to be one of the best sonic games of it's time, but I haven't had the time to play it. :P

• Brohoof 1

The newest Sonic I've played is Sonic Adventures on the Dreamcast, so I can't say anything about the new games. However, I love the old games. I grew up with Sonic 1 and 2. Those 2 games made the genesis my go to console for a long time, along with Rocket Knight Adventures but I digress. I got Sonic 3 & Knuckles sometime later and find it to be a very good improvement to the series. However, the best Sonic game I've played is Sonic CD in all of its pixelated glory. If Adventures is anything to go by, I doubt I'll play a better Sonic game.

Also:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJXKoubh9sQ[/media]

(edited)

The thing about CD is you can't play it like a normal Sonic game [like i tried to] it wants you to explore and look for robotizers and what not. I do like it though and the PSN and XLA versions are great. Tails is fun as hell though people complained about him being in the game. In fact I saw people complain that the pillars in the Generations version of Sky Sanctuary weren't yellow enough. I guess my sig is true Sonic fans will complain about everything. Even though the games may be getting better the fanbase is still split in two.

Edited by Sonic The Hedgepony

My Sonic love kind of lives in the Mega Drive days Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Sonic CD are all awesome games to me and I even enjoyed Sonic 3D Sonic 3 & Knuckles is kind of an obvious choice as my favourite Sonic game great stages one of the best 16 Bit soundtracks i've ever heard and good replay value (I still have not got the good ending) I enjoyed Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 on Dreamcast and I do want to get Sonic Generations

The thing about CD is you can't play it like a normal Sonic game [like i tried to] it wants you to explore and look for robotizers and what not. I do like it though and the PSN and XLA versions are great. Tails is fun as hell though people complained about him being in the game. In fact I saw people complain that the pillars in the Generations version of Sky Sanctuary weren't yellow enough. I guess my sig is true Sonic fans will complain about everything. Even though the games may be getting better the fanbase is still split in two.

The classic fanboys, the adventure clingers, the modern peeps, and the small though existing ones who like the spinoffs like racing and Olympic games the best.

It's split into more than two pieces at this point xD

Never got into the game series, watched the show a bit though :P

~

Which show? There's four :3 Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog, Sonic SatAm, Sonic X, Sonic Underground.

X is good. AoSTH and SatAM are amazing. Underground is crap >w>

But the theme song was nice. Also why don't we have another Sonic cartoon yet? Or at the very least one of those shorts like Night of the Werehog, the CGI was almost Pixar level in my opinion.

(edited)

But the theme song was nice. Also why don't we have another Sonic cartoon yet? Or at the very least one of those shorts like Night of the Werehog, the CGI was almost Pixar level in my opinion.

Indeed, a new Sonic show or movie would be great ^^

Sonic's good. I especially like Sonic Heroes.

Sonic Heroes was my first real Sonic game that got me into the sseries :3

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

I can't seem to comprehend if Dimensions was a fraud or not.

Pretty sure it's a fraud, but keep your eyes open just in case I say.

I can't seem to comprehend if Dimensions was a fraud or not.

It's been confirmed to be a fraud which is good because it was a horrible idea. Why have different Sonic's when you could just use his friends? [except Amy, Big, and Charmy they can die in a fire]
  • Brohoof 1

It's been confirmed to be a fraud which is good because it was a horrible idea. Why have different Sonic's when you could just use his friends? [except Amy, Big, and Charmy they can die in a fire]

Wasn't it a fan made thing?

I don't recall any alternate sonics. I think it was just a name.

But if it's a fraud, it really doesn't matter.

You know who they should bring back?

Mighty.

Wasn't it a fan made thing?

I don't recall any alternate sonics. I think it was just a name.

But if it's a fraud, it really doesn't matter.

You know who they should bring back?

Mighty.

I read a few articles saying there would be a yellow Sonic that could fly and a red Sonic that was strong. Also there would be a good version of Eggman acting as Sonic's guide. But it was fake anyway so for now we only have Sonic and Sega All-stars Racing: Transformed, and Sonic 4 Ep 2.

As for Mighty I'd prefer Nack the Weasel/Fang the Sniper more. He was fun as hell to play as in Sonic the Fighters.

• 1 month later...

I know I do!

I actually want to become a writer for sonic team... I'm practicing my writing by making fanfics about stuff.

what do you think about this series!?!?

Been a Sonic fan for years and tears :3 I enjoy the series. Tails is my favorite character.

I can tell that I will like it here...

Huge Sonic nerd here. Sadly I think this thread'll be removed since there's already a Sonic thread. :(

aw crap... oh well, nice to know that people like the same stuff you do :)
  • Brohoof 1