Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Sonic the Hedgehog

Twi Rubix

I love the series;

I'm not sure why but I enjoy the classic 2D Sonic games more than the newer ones. I guess I like barely being able to beat some of those. lol

we can all agree that the cannon is a tiny bit f...

can you say cuss words on here?

What cannon?

I love the series;

I'm not sure why but I enjoy the classic 2D Sonic games more than the newer ones. I guess I like barely being able to beat some of those. lol

What cannon?

cannon means continuity.

cannon means continuity.

Oh, I see.

Well it's just like with every popular video game mascot, after the first 3 Sonics or so, they realized they don't have to care much about the continuity and just make a new history for every game.

Oh, I see.

Well it's just like with every popular video game mascot, after the first 3 Sonics or so, they realized they don't have to care much about the continuity and just make a new history for every game.

a good example of that would be 06...

This is an awesome song:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY

I also think that's the only Sonic game I've ever played... That being said, it was awesome!

Jun Senoue does create awesome music. :wub:

Probably what I most like from the new Sonic games. lol

I know alot of people don't like the kinect OR free riders but, I want to know what this forum thinks about both.

I used bold because of stupid reasons... long story...

Opinion on Sonic?

No. That's my opinion.

I really don't like the gameplay, it's not something i can enjoy when it's going so fast, i prefer an enjoyable gameplay experience, either slow or fast but not that fast.

Personally i do like the sonic series.i played through the Genesis ones(even though i could only beat the 1st one which is weird since i can't beat the 1st mario.) and played Sonic Colors.The soundtracks are amazing in the sonic games.Best lyrical songs in video game history by Crush 40 and zebrahead including

Open Your heart

Live and Learn

What I'm Made of

I am all of me

His world

Knight of the wind

By the way who would win a race between sonic and Rainbow Dash

(edited)

Opinion on Sonic?

No. That's my opinion.

I really don't like the gameplay, it's not something i can enjoy when it's going so fast, i prefer an enjoyable gameplay experience, either slow or fast but not that fast.

Then play Sonic 06. Everyone. [and I do mean EVERYONE] goes slow in that game.

By the way who would win a race between sonic and Rainbow Dash

Either Sonic or just a tie. I depends on a few things. If Sonic can go super then definitely Sonic. If not then it may be a very close tie. Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

(edited)

Well, I love Sonic. Unfortunately I didn't know my favorite series from the Computer and The Gamecube, went down the shitter starting on the Ps3 and Wii... So I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings and I went from so excited for a new amazing Sonic game, to extremely sad and disappointed... Everything about it is WRONG! But overall, Sonic holds a special place in my heart for a game that, once was.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Problem solved.

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

I played some of the older ones for the Dreamcast (or was it Genesis?) And I've also played the one for Gamecube with the big water enemy and Sonic Unleashed. Do those count?

I'm huge sonic fan. I have never met a sonic fanboy or anything like that so I don't know whats everyone's beef with that.

My first sonic game was sonic Advance. I do own all the sonic advance games and Sonic advance 2 was my favorite.

Also, I own Sonic adventure 2 Battle and that was a fun game.

I am not afraid to admit that I loved playing shadow the hedgehog and sonic unleashed (Wii version). I played both sonic colors wii and Ds version and I love the Ds version more.

I own sonic heros. I also own this game called sonic pinball party.

I own sonic and sega all stars racing which was a fun game.

I own the 3ds version of sonic generations and it sucks.

I also think sega should make longer sonic games. :)

Don't laugh now, but I haven't really played any Sonic games..

I thought about trying one, which one would you ponies recommend? :)

(edited)

I own the 3ds version of sonic generations and it sucks.

Get the console version. Much better game.

Don't laugh now, but I haven't really played any Sonic games..

I thought about trying one, which one would you ponies recommend? :)

Sonic 1, 2, or 3 and Knuckles. For the 3d games then Either Sonic Adventure game, Sonic Colors, and Generations. The Advance and Rush series are nice too. Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

Get the console version. Much better game.

Problem: Don't own an xbox 360 or PS3 or PC.

My mom doesn't think there are good games for the xbox 360 or PS3 that are not mature. And PC...My family is a MAC family.