Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Software ponies

Xan

Ok so I just wanted to see how many of y'all know about software ponies like ponified Internet browsers like Internet explorer or google chrome and other stuff like Skype and if any of y'all do know about them what do you think about them? (I personally think its cool and sometimes really hot) oh and also things like console ponies count too for instance Xbox ect you probably get the point. I only explain it so much cause almost all my brony friends don't have a clue what these are so yea

• Brohoof 2

Ok I'm confused, are you asking what we think about pony-themed software or that software in general? Because I have my Chrome with Ponify and a Fluttershy theme and my Windows is also Fluttershy with a Fluttershy background. Did I mention I like Fluttershy?

Ok I'm confused, are you asking what we think about pony-themed software or that software in general? Because I have my Chrome with Ponify and a Fluttershy theme and my Windows is also Fluttershy with a Fluttershy background. Did I mention I like Fluttershy?

I didn't mean as in a theme for your browser I meant kinda like a pony incarnation of THE browser as in there is a chrome pony a Internet explorer pony and so on. These images in this link might help give you an idea

http://programmingponies.com/node/22

Ah, I've seen a lot of those around.  Pony OC's/characters (?) of the browsers and such.  I'm personally pretty indifferent toward them.  While I think it's a good idea, it's that sort of thing for me where I think "It's nice."  and then be on my way.  I never let myself grip too much of a heavy opinion on them enough to say other than I'm 'indifferent' toward the idea.  They're cute, though and it's an interesting idea.  I actually remember finding one of the "Firefox" pictures especially cute when I stumbled across it.  The Firefox design would likely be my favorite!