Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking sketch requests

Fleshsong

"Have you gone mad? You can't just come and ask for commissions! How's your drawing skill? What about digital? You're not an artist who spent last 10 years drawing anything. Turn back NOW!"

And that folks is my inner self outrage to me creating this little thread.
I *think* I lack everything crucial for this kind of job. But I don't care. Throw your ideas - I'll give my very best shot!

i'd love to see my OC sketched! i'll upload a pic of him right here, once i kinda figure out how....

ah i think i got it now XD i hope you can do this for me!

post-16056-0-70652000-1371988334_thumb.jpg

Me too!

Eratticus can be found as a link in my signature.

Haha! You posted this thread literally six minutes ago, and already have three requests!

No pressure, take your time.

Regards, EG

OK, three is good. Three is not thirteen or thirty and not a zero.

I can do this. Nothing extraordinary. Relax, chill, take a slow deep breath. Goooood.

Everything's in place. I shall begin.

May I have my OC please? I realize that my OC Cunning Horn hasn't got any image other than the one from Pony Creator. Let me describe his appearance a little. I couldn't find a suitable mane for him on Pony Creator, so I picked the closest one. His mane actually is longer, and more wild than that. He never takes care of it and just pulls it all together backward. His horn is slightly longer and thicker than ordinary ponies, and is sharp. About the coat, make it a bit darker. He's skinnier and slightly shorter than average stallions.

If you need more details, please let me know. Thank you in advance. :3

• 2 months later...