Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity or Rainbow Dash? Who is best pony?

Forlong

217 users have voted

1. 1. Between the two of them, who is best pony?

• Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash

I'm not a girly girl but I've come to respect Rarity more than Dash given she pushed for her dreamed,  is willing to fight when needs be and can handle herself in being a lady and knowing what to do.  Also I think in the Mane Six she has bent herself out of shape when it comes to her little sister more then some and also her friends.  Dash is  ok but she still gets blinded in being the best, passion of the moment and always seems to forget any lessons she has learned.

I like Both Characters

But, I'm gonna say Rarity is the Best Pony ever! She is Fabulous, Her Singing Voice is Fabulous, Her Accent is Fabulous and Everything about her is Fabulous!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Rainbow dash all the way. It's just my opinion, but I love her character so much, primarily because a lot of my own attributes are mirrored in her.  I'm an adrenaline junkie, a tad bit cocky sometimes, and athletic, so I guess I just picked myself out of the mane 6.  Her character is the most dynamic and fleshed out of the cast, and she has matured so much throughout the show.  I'ma keep going bc I love dashie so darn much.  She's the least materialistic, and the most down-to-earth, as she focuses on physical self-improvement, and is very goal-oriented.  She's adventurous, headstrong, brash, yet lovable, and altogether the best pony.

(rarity's ok too i guess)

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash. Rarity's fine, but Dash is too iconic.

On 6/24/2013 at 7:16 PM, Ampharos said:

Yea RD is really over rated. Don't get me wrong I like her but Rarity is so much better. I can't explain it. She. Just. IS. But in all honesty, Applejack is the best of Mane 6. (No pun intended.)

Nobody is "overrated". That is literally the stupidest, worst word in the english language. I regret ever using it.

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, bluseymoe said:

Nobody is "overrated". That is literally the stupidest, worst word in the english language. I regret ever using it.

You win this 

1cc362d36366caea2df209f611bf63e9.jpg

I find myself at odds with that horrible filler word. I am almost completely out of Bothans trying to take it down. 

And I'm sure that if I haven't already chimed in, you all know my answer. That said, RD is a damn phenomenal character, and I fist pumped when her solo line came up in Flawless. 

I also maintain that her arc is not finished. She isn't destined to join the Bolts ... she is destined to lead them. 

8 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I also maintain that her arc is not finished. She isn't destined to join the Bolts ... she is destined to lead them. 

That would be awesome, no pun intended.

Anyway,  I'd have to choose Rarity as "best pony" in this topic because, Rarity is my second favorite character in MLP:FiM.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 5/12/2017 at 9:27 PM, GigglesTheGecko said:

100% Rainbow Dash! She is the best pony of all! she is beautiful, fast, awesome, and if it weren't for her, they wouldn't be friends and Equestria would be a disaster, as we saw in the time traveling episode with Starlight Glimmer.

I live by this and that she is the cutest little thing ever, and that's counting every possible idea that a human can think of.

• 3 years later...

(When your least favourite pony is beating your most favourite pony) Anyways, RD is better then rarity in my opinion.                                                                                                                   Rainbow_Dash.png                                                                                                                     Plus, RD is 20% cooler then rarity.

Between those two, Rainbow Dash is the best. First off, she's got an amazing design. Secondly, her personality is very fun. Lastly, she has a really cool set of skills. I mean, she's a Pegasus! That means she can fly, walk on clouds, and control the weather. Not only can she do those things, but she can do them very well. I mean, she pulled off the legendary Sonic Rainboom! Compare this to rarity, who is mainly just a fashionista; it's no competition in my books.

• Brohoof 1

I like them both a lot because they're the mane 6 whos conflicts I tend to find most interesting. Their conflicts often go against their elements or the very notions of friendship itself. Sometimes they have to learn the hard way that being a good friend and person can require some serious sacrifice, and oftentimes they struggle with sacrificing the things the plot wants them to. It makes them really easy to get invested in. That being said, I find Rarity more appealing. Rainbow Dash's egotism can occasionally get on my nerves, but Raritys overblown dramatic reactions to just about anything make her a blast to watch. She also has incredible voice acting.

• 1 year later...

That's easily Rarity for me. I normally don't care about fashion in real life (at all :yuck:), but it's different when it comes to the ponies here. I like most of what she creates, she always puts all her creativity and love in it. :fluttershy: Rarity has many traits that I like. From her fine manners, to her friendly and supportive nature. There are so many good things to say about her. :)

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...