Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity or Rainbow Dash? Who is best pony?

Forlong

217 users have voted

1. 1. Between the two of them, who is best pony?

• Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash

I have to say is Rainbow Dash is the Best pony fore now why I say that. Well Rainbow Dash is so cool and the best friends with all them.

I vote fore Rainbow Dash she the cool list of them but I still say Twilight is the best pony of all of them.

Go Rainbow Dash!!  GO TWILIGHT SOARKLE!!! laugh.png

That said Fox Out!! B)laugh.png yay.png

Are you loco in the coco? Rainbow Dash is my favorite. Rarity is my least favorite of the mane six. Besides, it's been proven that Rainbow Dash is best pony. See?

img-1590624-1-rainbow_dash_is_best_pony_

But then how do you explain this?

tumblr_mfqk67QrwD1r9skp9o1_500.jpg

Oh, did you just get served, I believe you did!

Can Rarity defeat Starscream in a one on one match? Can Rarity make Sonic Rainbooms? Rainbow Dash is just 20% cooler. (I do like Rarity, I just prefer Dashie)

I have to admit, it's quite hard to argue with that logic.

But then how do you explain this?

img-1591407-2-tumblr_mfqk67QrwD1r9skp9o1

Oh, did you just get served, I believe you did!

I have to admit, it's quite hard to argue with that logic.

That's some nice photo editing skills. Well done! But don't be dumb. Rainbow Dash is the best pony on the show. Rarity just needs to be 20% cooler.

Yea RD is really over rated. Don't get me wrong I like her but Rarity is so much better. I can't explain it. She. Just. IS. But in all honesty, Applejack is the best of Mane 6. (No pun intended.)

(edited)

Shame about the poll currently, but Dashie's still best pony. Rarity is wonderful, complex, and probably the funniest character in the show, but Rainbow Dash is cuter, more attractive img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png, more complex and has possibly the best development of any character. I love her pursuit of her dreams, dedication to her principles, and the surprisingly caring side that she does her best to hide from everybody. Both are harped on far too much for their flaws, when in fact those flaws are really what make them great characters, and watching Dashie overcome hers has been truly enjoyable.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Overall i enjoy Rarity scenes better then RainbowDash, and i find Rarity too be a much more enjoyable character.  But, despite that, i do find Rainbow Dashes to be an overall more productive and advancing character.  Throughout the series RD has grown more then i believe we are seeing from the other characters.  But that's just my opinion.

Dash. Rarity has leveled up from sixth best pony to fifth best in the past few months (conquering Fluttershy), but Dash has been #1 for me since day one for a whole list of reasons. In the past, I admit I let Rarity's fans and how they came off to me influence my views on her. I have hardly had very many good experiences with Rarity fans, as many of them I've met:

• Tend to come off as blunt, highly-opinionated and eager to get into an argument when anyone brings up anything regarding Rarity. Many fans of all the Mane Six do this, but I've seen it most in Rarity fans. Probably because of the following reason.
  • Rarity fans tend to despise Dash, and Dash fans tend to despise Rarity. So they argue a lot. I talk a bit about this conundrum, here.
  • Brohoof 1

This is difficult, rarity and rainbow dash are without a doubt the top of the fan loved mane 6!

I admire rainbow dash because of her awesome pony, being the fastest thing alive, (next to sonic the hedgehog) actually having sister like bonds with scootaloo, and having a personality that I can relate which is loyalty.

However, credit is given to Rarity as best pony.

Why?

Well, first of all, she's the most mature and lady like of the mane 6, that right there is proof she is the most unique of the 6.

She has beyond natural beauty and sexy! (If I may say so) I would be spike if I can have at her!

And she just like rainbow dash, has a great sister like bond with sweetie belle!

Rarity is best pony, hands down, and a beautiful one at that!

mlp_rarity_by_chicka1985-d4suj3c.png

For all of you people who favor Dashie because she's "20% cooler", remember, THIS is her idea of what's "20% cooler":
511px-Rainbow_.jpg

As opposed to this awesome ensemble courtesy of Best Pony:

Rainbow-Dash-Gala-Dress-rainbow-dash-283

• Brohoof 4

For all of you people who favor Dashie because she's "20% cooler", remember, THIS is her idea of what's "20% cooler":

Implying that Rarity's never designed something that looked off (or even downright creepy) ;)

640px-Rarity_is_ready_S1E16.png

But yes, Rarity's fashion sense is better than Dashie's. Heck, she's even so generous, the dresses she designs for her make Rainbow look even more gorgeous than she herself does :wub:

a4YE729JwVY.jpg

• Brohoof 3

My two least favorite mane six. Rainbow wins out, but barely. I do like them both, but not as much as the others. Twilight and Fluttershy are my favorites.

Well, Rarity being my favorite Mane 6, and Dash being my least favorite Mane 6 (sorry), I'm going with Rarity.

I just like Rarity's attitude more. I feel like they both can be pretty Narcissistic, but I feel like Rarity cares a little more about her friends.

I love Rarity, her hair and eyes are oh so beautiful. And she's so so sparkly, she's my kind of woman. Rainbow Dash is way too manly for me.

I'm gonna have to say Rarity. Because she's generous, funny, and I love how she was trying to teach Fluttershy to be assertive in that one episode. Also I like how she treats Spike. And occasionally she gives good advice. I also like her relationship with Sweetie Belle. I mean yeah she made her tiny sister pull her carriage of stuff, but she's still nice to her and comforted her when she was scared.

Rainbow Dash is kind of prideful and a bit rude at times. Also she's a bit of a show off. I like her relationship with Scootaloo, but that's about it. :P

Can Rarity defeat Starscream in a one on one match? Can Rarity make Sonic Rainbooms? Rainbow Dash is just 20% cooler. (I do like Rarity, I just prefer Dashie)

Everyone forgets one major thing, if it weren't for Rarity being so generous, 20% cooler would not have had the opportunity to even exist. So actually Rarity is the true creator of 20% Cooler

post-7797-0-75133300-1372211533_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I will always pick Rainbow Dash no matter who is paired up next to her. She kicks ass man!

I do like Rarity a lot as well but no one is as good as Rainbow Dash. 

Since I became a fan of the show my favorite has been without a shadow of a doubt Rainbow Dash. Intially Rarity was my least favorite, but I've come to enjoy her more recently, and have high respect for the generosity of the unicorn.

I'm even considering a ship fic of the two, since finding these has turned into quite a challenge... there isn't many of them!

Wow! The polls are almost a dead tie (I broke it)! That's crazy, I was expecting RD to have more fans. Glad to see Rarity gets some love as well.

I voted for Rarity because she's elegant, organized, dedicated to her work, and very clever. And maybe I have a sweet spot for her because my little sister and I remind me of the relationship between Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Oh, and I'm kinda girly so I like Rarity's fashonista profile.

I just think Rarity is very poised and there have been several episodes where I was impressed with her maturity, which is a trait I suspect Dashie might be lacking img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

(edited)

I have to say Rarity us my favorite. I find her both funny and charming and that mane :D. I just find her more interesting. Dash's episodes don't really appeal to me (except Wonderbolt Acadamy which was pretty good.) I mean I LOVE Dash but just not as much as Rarity. Rarity is Elegant but she still has a sense of humor. Though she can be self-centered at times, I love her.

Rarity is way too self-centered for me. Besides, she's the stereotypical girly girl, and I just can't stand that. Rainbow, on the other hand, is adventurous and down to earth. That's my kind of woman.

You have to admit they both can be self-centered. Have you seen Rainbow Dash brag? They both are kind of self-centered but just in different ways. :) Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Everyone forgets one major thing, if it weren't for Rarity being so generous, 20% cooler would not have had the opportunity to even exist. So actually Rarity is the true creator of 20% Cooler

I personally find the 20% cooler thing overused. I know I used it...but yeah. I'm wishing I wouldn't have. It's not that valid of a reason as to why Rainbow Dash is better. I mean, Rarity is just as cool. The whole "Do you want to hear whining" scene with Rarity is probably one of my favorite scenes from the show. Rarity also isn't so...cocky? Rainbow Dash also is kind of a sore loser, and she keeps saying "I'm awesome" which makes me think she is actually self-conscious, and has to keep saying how awesome she is to make herself think it. Rarity also seems to be nicer overall. As much as I love Rainbow Dash , I'm getting really tired of her just being "awesome." Is that really all she has going for her? When it comes to their voices, I prefer Rarity. Rainbow Dash's voice cracks are nice, but Rarity's dramatic spin on everything she says is just better (in my opinion). So basically I take back saying Rainbow Dash is better. I'd say I like them more equally now. 

Edit: Also, Rarity sings really freaking good! 

Edited by ReverseFaller
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity climbed her way up from worst of mane 6 when I first started watching the show, to joint top (with awesome yellow adorableness).

'Cool' is overrated and that's basically what they went for, for Dash. Granted she's still a great character and still ahead of Pinkie and possible Twilight in my rankings, but her coolness appeal.....just doesn't for me :P

When RD's bad side comes out, it's agonising to watch. When Rarity's comes out, it's bloody hilarious.

I also find Rarity the most humorous out of all of them even over Pinkie as her sense of honour is all just silliness. I think it has a lot to do with Tabitha though. She is insanely talented.

Anyway, RD is the easy choice, Rarity is the proper choice.