Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Lonely/ Cooler than You

Flailing Dinosaurs

pinkamena looks awesome and alone and just they way she looks in the show wub.png  and rainbow dash looks really lean and full of muscle which is something allot of artists tend to overlook as they make her almost fat. very well done looking forward to more art from you 

Wow, that all looks really good! It's simple, no shading, and amazing. I love pony art like this. And I love the fur coming out of Dashie's ear, that's a nice touch!

Very interesting style, there.

I just love those wings on Rainbow! Her legs look a bit odd, but besides that very well done.

You also captured Pinkamena very well. Good job! biggrin.png

Thank you! I tried to add a little more... shape to the legs, give them a little muscle mass so it looks like they can move properly XD

Wow, that all looks really good! It's simple, no shading, and amazing. I love pony art like this. And I love the fur coming out of Dashie's ear, that's a nice touch!

As my English teacher once said, short, simple, and to the point C: As for the ear fur, I needed something to fill the space, because just having the ear shell looks kind of... weird o-O so, I filled it in ^.^

pinkamena looks awesome and alone and just they way she looks in the show img-1588066-1-wub.png  and rainbow dash looks really lean and full of muscle which is something allot of artists tend to overlook as they make her almost fat. very well done looking forward to more art from you 

Thanks 8D I try to make things look a little less cartoony sometimes, add a little more realism, tends to make the shapes come together easier :3 I can see how folks would try to make her look fat, the show's style is hard to replicate :/ I guess that's their way of pressing us to make our own styles ^-^

• Brohoof 1