Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria.tv development and missing YouTube videos

eightbithoof
Go to solution Solved by Creamy Arty,

While I realize that there is a new version of Equestria.tv under development, a large portion of the MLP episodes in the list of the current Equestria.tv have been redacted from YouTube.

My question is: Is there some way in which we can report that episodes are missing so that the Mod could take some action to correct or prune the episode list?

Additionally, I would love to hear updates on the new Equestria.tv but I've not been able to find a thread that contains such. Does such a thread exist?

There isn't a thread pertaining to the new ETV yet. Not many updates to provide right now. It's pretty far in development but there are still some decisions major and minor that we're mulling over on how we want to implement particular features, whether or not some will be used at all, a few matters of protocol, and some other minutia. Anything we could say now would be tentative. When we have some concrete information to provide, we'll let everyone know.

As for the issue of nonworking videos, just shoot a PM to any of the stream mods and we'll remove any that have been blocked or taken down.