Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Drink of Choice :)

Clockwork Chaos

so, i got wondering, non-alcoholic and otherwise, what is your favourite tipple? :P considering it's getting warmer i'm partial to a bit of cider, but if it's a cold night, i'll drink Whiskey for its warm tastiness :D

otherwise, i'm first and foremost i'm a Tea drinker (I'm very British, it's how i was raised ;)

so i was wondering, what are your favourite drinks? alcoholic or otherwise ^_^ (don't worry if you're underage, you shalln't be judged here) :)

(edited)

well alcoholic would be kruskovac for me, it's a hard liqour from croatia. my dad always imports some of it every summer, and i buy a few bottles of it with him.

perenwijn1.jpg

non-alcoholic would be 1 part coke, 2 parts fanta and then another 2 parts ice tea XD it sounds weird now, but it tastes like RAINBOWS!

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have an orange juice obsession. I just keep on drinking it and drinking it. Its just something about it that I love. I wonder if anyone has the same problem.

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 4

I like Snapple, Sunny D, Jones, and occasionally Coffee. I'm not old enough to legally drink yet, so my variety of drink choices is somewhat limited. I usually just drink soda and juice.

Alcoholic: SoCo, vodka, some mixed drinks.  I'm a big fan of non-bitter beers as well.  Blue Moon is what I order most regularly at bars

Non-alcoholic: Milk, orange juice, raspberry lemonade

I have an orange juice obsession. I just keep on drinking it and drinking it. Its just something about it that I love. I wonder if anyone has the same problem.

I have exactly the same problem! I drink orange juice all the time! I just can't stop drinking it haha.

This one is my favorite!

om-oss-content-image.png

mmmmmmmh........... wub.png

Anyways, the best one I know is probably Rubicon Passion Fruit Juice

5637684878_31710f04ed.jpg

It's the most amazing drink ever....

And well I like Coca Cola and Fanta Exotic too. But those two above are better

• Brohoof 2

Cocktails! laugh.png I just love them. So many colors, so many flavors always get my mood up yay.png It's simply the only thing i consider when in a cafe or club.

well, then tell us your favourite :D

I have exactly the same problem! I drink orange juice all the time! I just can't stop drinking it haha.

This one is my favorite!

om-oss-content-image.png

mmmmmmmh........... wub.png

Anyways, the best one I know is probably Rubicon Passion Fruit Juice

5637684878_31710f04ed.jpg

It's the most amazing drink ever....

And well I like Coca Cola and Fanta Exotic too. But those two above are better

i have to agree with you on that one Passion fruit is awesome! but what if you had to have an alcoholic drink? :)

• Brohoof 1

i have to agree with you on that one Passion fruit is awesome! but what if you had to have an alcoholic drink?

Yeah I know right? I take a glass of that juice, and a take just a little bit in my mouth.. And I keep it there instead of swallowing it because the taste is so amazingly good haha :P

And I don't drink Alcohol, I am against it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't drink alcohol, partially because I'm not 21, and partially because I've had sips of it out of curiosity and it tastes fucking disgusting, I'm good with my milkshakes, soda, and Iced Tea thank you very much.

As for what soda I drink, it's usually Jones soda, the blue bubblegum flavor is divine, also I enjoy grape soda, Dr. Pepper, and others. Milkshakes I'm not picky on the flavor though I stay away from chocolate, I was never really big on chocolate. I also like to drink cappuccinos in the morning, mostly French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavors, I also love Iced Caps from Tim Horton's, they're pretty delicious too.  

• Brohoof 1

I have a particular obsession with strawberry milk. I just really love the taste of it. I try to make sure I have some strawberry syrup in the pantry at all times.

My love for it has become so well known among my friends that one of them bought me a bottle of the syrup for my birthday.

• Brohoof 1

I like to drink a lot of stuffs. Alcohol rarely but I do sometimes but not beer...I guess I would prefer wine to that. I like natural sodas. Cream flavored or ginger root. I like juices especially pomegranate juice and apple juice. Even drank goji juice. Very nice. Smoothies are fun too.

Fave drink? on a hot day like today, Iced Tea or Kool-Aid/Freshie

Gatorade/Powerade when I'm out biking...my rides are anywhere between 20-40Km and me and my friend do them once or twice a week....Gatorade really helps replenish electrolytes and the energy you need. Monster, Red Bull and that don't give that kinda supplement. Also when you mix certain flavours of Gatorade and powerade, you can get a drink that tastes like gummy bears....I found this out while dumping the Gatorade into my camelback.

hot drink? It's gotta be Tim Hortons coffee....I just finished one...large Double Double...haven't had one in a month  at least.

alcohol? I don't know....anything fruity tasting...I'll probably like.

I could never choose img-1591069-2-ohmy.png , It's like a parent picking his favorite child, i just can't img-1591069-3-wub.png  love for all cocktails and the people who make them!

well then tell me a couple of your favourites, what's in them and so on :P who knows, i may find a new favourite :D tell me the ones you enjoy the most :D 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite drink, hooves hands down, is Mountain Dew Voltage. I remember when they were having that DEWmocracy thing between Voltage, Revolution and Supernova and I wanted Voltage to win so badly. I voted for it pretty much every single day. Ever since then, it has been my beverage of choice. In fact, I'm drinking one now. ^^

As for an alcoholic drink, well, I rarely ever drink alcohol, but when I do, it's a strawberry daiquiri, lol. I know, not a very "manly" drink, I'll admit, but I don't care. I don't like the taste of alcohol and I prefer sweeter things, so that works for me perfectly.

i feel like a drunk now for being one of the few people actually posting something with alcohol. is anyone going to be posting hard liquor like i did? D:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
I don't drink alcohol, partially because I'm not 21, and partially because I've had sips of it out of curiosity and it tastes fucking disgusting

I totally agree. Alcohol is disgusting. I think the only reason people drink it is to seem cool.

My favorite drink: skim milk and Ovaltine. I also like unsweet tea, but for some bizarre reason they don't have it in Canada. Sweet tea is gross.

Edited by BronyNumber42

i feel like a drunk now for being one of the few people actually posting something with alcohol. is anyone going to be posting hard liquor like i did? D:

hey now! i drink as well, and just because other people dont drink, doesn't mean you're bad for doing so! ive never tried what you've posted, so i'll make sure to go out and drink some nect time i get payed :)

don't feel bad just cos you do things differently to others :)

• Brohoof 1

Alcoholic- I'm 14 that would be pretty illegal

Non-Alcoholic- Arnold Palmer (Half sweet tea and half lemonade), Vanilla Chi Tea, Coke.

My favorite drink of all would have to be Limeade! wub.png  The name basically explains it. Its just lemonade but limes instead of lemons.

• Brohoof 2

well then tell me a couple of your favourites, what's in them and so on tongue.png who knows, i may find a new favourite biggrin.png tell me the ones you enjoy the most biggrin.png

Sex on the beach, Long Island, Blue Devil, Long Island Ice Tea (simply a clasic), Tequila sunrise.. Too bad theres not a big list to choose from in my country :/ we really need a cocktail bar with over a 100 diffen't cocktails

(edited)

I like a few different kinds of beverages but my favorites would have to be chocolate milk and Dr. Pepper.

(If I ever get addicted to alcohol, I will regret it very much. Like that'll ever happen, I was pranked to drink vodka. That stuff is NASTY.)

And hot beverages? Bring on the Hot cocoa..

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle