Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Drink of Choice :)

Clockwork Chaos

My choice of drink would probably be Diet Pepsi I don't know what it is but I think I'm starting to like it more than normal Coke. 

I don't drink alcohol so no alcoholic choice from me :).  

(edited)

I have a lot! But when its hot i like to drink smoothies and when i just want a drink i like to drink piña colada

Smoothies- Strawberry banana, Strawberry mango, mango

Carbonated-Mountain dew,sprite, coke zero(regular coke is too sweet for me), sparkling juice preferably apple

Juice- Orange, strawberry banana, peach mango, piña colada

Alcoholic(nothing over 4% alcohol)-Lemon lime margarita with salt around the glass

milk-soy milk

Energydrink-Gatorade

Edited by Dashie~

Alcohol wise- Cider or wine. I love both.

Non alcohol wise- Even though it is very bad for me I do love diet pepsi. I am also fond of stuff like tomato juice, cloudy lemonade, and milkshakes though.

I shall list my favorites categorically.

Soda: Dr. Pepper

Juice: Cranberry

Beer: Honey applecrisp Shocktop (I could down that shizz all. Friggin'. Day.)

Liquor: Jack Daniels Tennesee honey whiskey

Other: Milk - white, chocolate or strawberry

When we were little we(my brother and I) drank ALOT of milk, but now that I am older I really prefer sweet tea, he still drinks a lot of milk though. I never really liked breakfast but he loves it. We are southerners, the great state of Texas in fact and nothing is more refreshing when you get in from a hot day of work to drink some nice cool refreshing iced sweat tea. As for alcohol I am going to try to avoid that throughout my life because my family has had issues with it. My dad was a heavy drinker(before he found God) and my Papa on my Mom's side was a heavy drinker along with his brothers. I grew up in a redneck home so there was always a lot of alcoholics.

Diet soda, Flavored Water, Hot Chocolate and water, with sometimes a Coffee (With Milk and Sugar) I am old enough to drink (I'm 30) But, I drink so little that it's not even worth mentioning. I have tried Budweier and Mike's Hard Lemonade (Once) and on very rare occasions I'd drink a Bud. But, other then that Alcohol is not something I really like.

I don't drink alcohol except on very special occasions and traditionally take a sip of champagne during the new year celebration with my family. I confess that coke is my drink of choice but I do intend to limit how much I take and substitute it with orange juice which would be my second choice.

Stolichnaya-Vodka-print-ads-vodka-236626

Hell yea, this is my favorite vodka brand! Nothing better than a glass of Stoli to warm ya up before hitting the town!

Besides that summer's the perfect season for beer, I drink any type of beer except for Heineken, that beer is disgusting. If there's not beer or other alcohol on hand I just drink water and coke.

(edited)

Can I ask, what does vodka actually taste like? I've never had nor plan to try it in my life time but I'm curious as to what the actual taste is like. Its been a while since I've even smelt it and all I remember is that it reminded me of paint thinner xD

Edited by Kaz

• 3 months later...

Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, Hot Chocolate, Pink Lemonade

Those are just a few of my favorite beverages. I haven't had that much alcohol cause I just turned 21 recently, but I had lemonade with vodka and that was pretty good actually.

• Brohoof 1

My drink of choice would be Coca-Cola. I like a bunch of other sodas too, but nothing beats classic Coke. I also enjoy drinking coffee (with cream and sugar biggrin.png) but that's something I only like to have once a day, whereas I could drink Coke a few times a day. Oh yeah, sometimes I have orange juice phases lol and when I do I avoid soda completely. Oh jeez, now I'm going a bit off-topic here tongue.png so I'm gonna go ahead and stop typing.

OH, I should say that if we're talking alcohol, I'm underage and I don't really like drinking alcohol.. so I never touch that stuff.

Milk. I drink I by the gallon! I drink between a half and a full gallon a day, just to give you a sense of measurement. I'm referee to as "the milk fiend" in my house.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

Can I ask, what does vodka actually taste like? I've never had nor plan to try it in my life time but I'm curious as to what the actual taste is like. Its been a while since I've even smelt it and all I remember is that it reminded me of paint thinner xD

Sorry for the really, really late reply :P

Vodka tastes like... if you took water, soaked the smell of nail polish remover into it as a taste, and then made it burn like crazy on the way down. (Best bet is to just try it if you're curious enough, even though you said you aren't :3)

OT:

My favourite drink is 4 parts Coca Cola, 2 parts Root Beer, and 1 part blueberry vitamin water-esque stuff that you find at some fast food places.

Favourite alcoholic drink would have to be Fireball and Coke. Simple, tastey, sour, sweet, strong, and ready to knock you on your flank.

-Fix

My drinks of choice would be peach flavored ice tea, orange juice, and coffee. I haven't had a proper go of alcohol yet (my dad let me have a try of his wine when I was little - needless to say I didn't like it!)

Alcoholic: Jack and Coke. I don't like beer, Blech. 

Mike's Hard lemonade

Non Alcoholic: Dr Pepper and Cherry Coke,  Red bull, Monster, Vitamin water, Gatorade

Strong coffee or latte/ mocha. 'specially from Timmy ho's or Dunkin' 

When I'm eating at the local pub I'll have a black and tan (Guinness and Smithwicks) usually.

When I'm REALLY in the drinking mood I'll have a pint or two of Kraken Rum.

Any other time you won't catch me drinking anything but water or coffee though.

My favorite drink?  Mine is a local favorite straight from Maine, we call it Moxie! Some people hate it, some people love it!  Its an acquired taste I guess but hey New England has Moxie, and everyone else has there Coke and Mr Pibb, I guess this is what makes us Mainers unique

Non-alcoholic wise, I tend to drink water. It's cheap. My body needs it. I drink that shit. Milk is usually my second choice. If it's not milk or water, then I like Sprite, though I rarely drink soda. Maybe a bottle a month. 

As far as alcoholic beverages are concerned, I was always a whiskey drinker. Beer sucks. It's colored like piss and it tastes worse than strong unsweetened tea. It's only good on a really hot day after you've been working. I might drink a beer then, but with lots of water on top of it. But Crown Royal is my whiskey of choice. It's high dollar stuff, but it's awesome. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is another one of my favorites. There's just something about whiskey...it burns in your mouth and in your throat. And it warms you from the center out. I love that stuff. :)

But I NEVER get drunk. It's my policy :)

I don't drink alcohol (allergy), but I love me some tea! I have to drink decaff sadly, but the supermarket here does a decent tasting decaff. I drink it with soya milk. I occasionally drink a chicory coffee substitute which is really nice, nothing like coffee lol, but nice in its own right, and I also love redbush tea with soya milk. I don't really drink anything else apart from those three, except maybe a very occasional fruit tea.