Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

a tortured soul part one

Yoyoyoyo12e

A stallion in a black cloak comes trotting into ponyville one day. Pinkie pie meets him at the gate and tries to friend him imediately. He pays no attention and walks along the street when he hear's somepony yell HELP ME!!!!! He quikly run's down the alley where the noise came from.  There stood Ditzy backed up against a wall. While two stallions surrounded her she said (you want my money take it please leave me alone) . One stalion said ( not this time Ditzy ) the other stallion said ( how about we take that kid of your's she's pretty cute). then the stranger said (leave her alone). both men looked at the stranger and started laughing ( I think we got ourselves a tough guy) (lets show him what we do to tough guys) as that was said all Ditzy saw was a flash and both satallions fell. ditzy thanked the man and flew away. At the end of the alley stood twilight sparkle looking at the stallion in horror as she watched him take down two ponies in one strike. she said (why did you do that they did not deserve to die who are you anyway). the stallion said (my name is derreck who are we to judge if they are truly good than they would have lived through my sword). twilight said (why are you here). derreck says (Iv'e come because I heard their is a powerfull mage here).

(your'e at her) twilight said. Derreck say's (I have travelled far because of a great evil that only I can defeat an evil named searmi. Twilight looked shocked as if she knew what he was talking about. (but celestia destroyed him years ago) twilight said. ( thats not the whole story she alone did nothing but seal him away it was my great granfather who weakened him in battle.) derreck was saying. (300 years ago in a far off land a great evil wizard named searmi ruled but was betrayed by his student my great grandfather was not honored like he should have been all the glory went to celestia.).                                                                

to be continued