Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where should I start a new topic not focusing on one thread?

Wardaddy
Go to solution Solved by Hypereddie,

I have enough material to open a new topic concerning the antagonist of Equestria Girls, Sunset Shimmer, however I'm not quite sure which thread to open it in. The topic will discuss possible future appearances made by the aforementioned character in Friendship is Magic's Season 4 or otherwise, and I am unsure whether to open it in the Show Discussion thread or Equestria Girls thread. Would somepony care to help me out?

If your topic is discussing Sunset Shimmer appearing in season 4 and beyond, I think your thread would be more fitting in the Show Discussion thread. Although Sunset Shimmer is a character from Equestria Girls, you'll be discussing her appearing in the actual My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic show.

Cool. Ok, I was wondering if it was something I should discuss in general. Glad to see its not. This should raise a few eyebrows. Anyway. here's hoping! Thx mate wink.png

If your topic is discussing Sunset Shimmer appearing in season 4 and beyond, I think your thread would be more fitting in the Show Discussion thread. Although Sunset Shimmer is a character from Equestria Girls, you'll be discussing her appearing in the actual My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic show.

This is correct.

If your thread is discussing season 4 and referencing Equestria Girls for predictions and why Sunset Shimmer might be in season 4 and future episodes, then it belongs in the Show Discussion section.

If your thread is discussing the Sunset Shimmer character in Equestria Girls overall and referencing season 4 to mention she might be in season 4, then it belongs in the Equestria Girls section.

The difference between the 2 being, your either focusing on the prediction and season 4 or your focusing on the character Sunset Shimmer overall.

• Brohoof 3