Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name 5 of your worst fears and name one fear that is your silliest fear

~SadisticFluttershy~

(edited)

Let's see...

1) Death - really, who doesn't fear death?

2) Scorpions - God's way of saying "let's combine lobsters, spiders, wasps, and nightmares"

3) Spiders - Well they can be poisonus, and they look absolutely terrifying. It's like they're saying "Hey, remember that shoe you threw at me? BECAUSE I DO." When it threw the shoe back, I did the next sensible thing and grabbed a shotgun

4) Snakes - Same as above

5) Lightning - I don't know how to explain that, but yea

6) Heights - I don't know for sure if I have a fear of heights because I've never really experienced it, but I have a feeling I do

7) Embarrassment/any social interaction I guess - I'm like Fluttershy times a million in real life... I don't know if this is exactly a fear, but yea

9) I have very low self-esteem, so I guess the fear of being worthless or something

10) I've had extreme paranoia recently about... well, everything I guess... I'm paranoid that I have depression, but I want to think I don't have depression, but a friend of mine said they thought they didn't have depression and they ended up in a mental ward... which makes me think I'm worse than I actually am

8) G3 Ponies - Self-explanatory

I have a really stupid fear, but I'm not quite sure what exactly it is... whenever I hear stuff going off at night (car alarms, phone alarms, anything that repeats?) I freak out for some reason... this one time, there was some PDA hidden somewhere in my room. The alarm for it went off and it started playing an 8 bit version of the Happy Birthday song (the part that goes "happy birthday dear [name], happy birthday to you" and it just kept playing and it wouldn't stop. I tried just covering my ears in my pillow, but that didn't work, so I ended up trying to find it and figure out how to shut it off and... ugh why/how is that even remotely terrifying

Edited by TARDIS

1.Bugs, freaking bugs! While wasps scare me the most ( and any bugs like it) i still jump when i see a spider,cockroach or anything bug ralated...

2. People finding out my secrets.... I know its a little wierd but i can't how many nights i spent without sleep cause i feared someone would betray me and tell someone something he shouldn't know (im mostly scared to death of people figuring out i had a crush on a girl... Anything related to homosexuality gets haten on and made an outcast in my country (or at least in the area im at))

3.I have a fear of climbing leaders ( i know i have really silly fears, sue me dry.png  ) Or maybe its better if i call it a fear of falling but im not usually scared of falling i climb walls and fences, no problem u

4.Im scared of getting a terminal disease like caner or something like that...

5. And im scared of the future tbh, im kinda questioning if we will even exsist in a few years blush.png

• Brohoof 1

1) Insects except for butterflies.

2) Tractor Trailers (only at night)

3) The bottom black part of boats

....Huh...Oh wow I thought I had more fears... I guess not. Or I'll remember one and come back to this post.

1. Insane people

2. Being attacked(1. Contributes to 2.)

3. Demons

4. Losing the aunt that raised me

5. Heights(roller coasters don't count. Love those tings :3)

Silliest fear? Hmmmm.... Mistakes having to do with my love life. Lets say I have a crush on a girl, making the wrong move really is a fear for me.

1. Sharks

2. Venomous snakes

3.Being unable to protect a friend

4.err.... I think that's about it. Nothing else comes t mind at the moment.

1: Needles. I won't really go into detail as to why, but there is a very good reason for this one
2: Spiders. Irrational fear
3: Semi trucks. 
4: Sinkholes. 
5: Bad drivers. (Almost got hit by one this week)

And a silly fear: Driving a car. This coincides with number 5, I can drive, and I do it regularly. It's not the speed I fear, I enjoy that (a bit too much, if I'm honest) It's the space around me. The back seats and trunk/truck bed behind me. The passenger side, to my, well, side. The Hood and motor in front of me. It's disorienting to me. This disorientation probably stems from the fact that I learned to ride a motorbike before driving, but I don't know. 

(edited)

1.) Deep Water (My greatest fear,I will go into shock if I was for example dropped into the ocean, a deeper pool is okay)

2.) Poisonous insects (Other insects don't bother me)

3.) Abandonment

4.) Rejection by my peers

5.) Physical Dependancy on others (I fear that they will let me down for their own self-interests)

Silliest fear = Catwalks, especially the ones you can see through. 

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Cmon my fellow ponies,

Let's keep this topic alive! :)

I know we can get more of you guys that haven't shared your fears and silliest fear to share em!

There's nothing to be ashamed of, were all unique in our own different ways wink.png

1) Spiders. (I have arachnaphobia)

2) my friends and loved ones' safety (specifically my best friend with depression)

3) wasps/hornets. (surprisingly, bees don't bother me much for some reason.)

4) dying alone

5) fishing poles.

As for silly...yeah, probably fishing poles. Those things are under a lot of tension, the invisible strings, and the metal hooks that can embed themselves into you and you can't remove them without tearing your flesh. Yeah, not fun for me to be around.

img-1614613-1-anYXQdL_460sa.gifsorry i couldn't help myself XD

as for my fears, i already made a post in this thread. but i need to fill the 100 characters still so i'll post one more:

- crashing my bike into a car

Why not :)

1. Heights (Not cliched at all...)

2. Dogs... They really like to chase me.

3. Deep water. You can drown, why would you even go out to those depths?!

4. High speeds. Once again, why!? It's freaking dangerous.

5. Severe pain. Because it hurts, I guess... Never been exposed to it, hopefully I won't experience it either.

For the silliest one O.o Well. It's a bit hard to explain. But stairs where there's a hole between steps. If that makes sense to you.

As I said, hard to explain.

(edited)

Me, probably;

1. Insects. 

2. Falling

3. Suffocating

4. Things coming from the dark.

5. Being chased by a murderous psychopath. 

My silliest fear is probably if I turn the tap water on full force and I can't close it. Really scares me for some reason.

:3

Edited by Lynette

img-1614613-1-anYXQdL_460sa.gifsorry i couldn't help myself XD

as for my fears, i already made a post in this thread. but i need to fill the 100 characters still so i'll post one more:

- crashing my bike into a car

I used to ride my BMX Bike alot of times.. When I was younger I was riding my bike with my sister and we were going down a hill.. well a kid I loved racing and I raced her down the hill.. well.... I was going way to damn fast and I had no brakes.. So I hit the curb and slammed into a construction zone fence and both my legs were bleeding. sad.png

Man was I stupid back then.... Like A BAWSS.img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

I used to ride my BMX Bike alot of times.. When I was younger I was riding my bike with my sister and we were going down a hill.. well a kid I loved racing and I raced her down the hill.. well.... I was going way to damn fast and I had no brakes.. So I hit the curb and slammed into a construction zone fence and both my legs were bleeding. sad.png

Man was I stupid back then.... Like A BAWSS.img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

i actually ment my aprillia.. i don't think i will be lucky enough to get away with just two bleeding legs when i slam into a car with 95Mp/h XD 

1) Stupid people with weaponry

2) Fires

3) Water, I can't stand pools or beaches

4) Being somewhere I can't easily escape from

5) Dolls. Creepily little fucks.

1. Failure 

2. Death

3. Fires (There are a lot of wild fires in my state)

4. Being alone

5. Being kidnapped

Silliest: Singing in public (I did it last year with a few friends and people were constantly criticizing, I think I toke it harder than any body else.) sad.png

1. Losing loved ones.
2. Tall buildings (no, I don't mean fear of heights, I just mean tall buildings and towers. Especially radio towers... *shudders* Those creep me the fuck out)
3. Spiders.
4. Trypophobia.
5. Social situations.

• Brohoof 1

Worst:
1, Spiders over 6mm in diameter incl' legs and upto half a meter diameter.
2, Undead goo in films and games, it's not even blood it's more like puss and it makes me feel sick.
3, Death of a relative.
4, Being abbandoned.
5, The clown from Stephen King's IT film.

Silliest fear is probably an OTT phobia of catching tape worm.

1) Fire - just because

2) Suffocating - The thought of trying to breathe and not being able to freaks me out

3) Being alone - If i was left alone I would get slightly more insane each day until I totally lost it

4) The paranormal and supernatural - Sometimes i'm even scared to walk down my own hallway huh.png

5) Where I live - Where I live is associated a lot with violence and drugs. And a little girl from the local primary school got raped at a park around pretty much around the corner from my house. Never going outside at night ph34r.png

Silliest fear) Sonic - I know it sounds stupid but ever since hearing the sonic.exe creepypasta I can't look at sonic without being a little scared blink.png

1) Fire - Duh, common fear.

2) Spiders - Those lurkers are just about everywhere, and you can't see them, at all!

3) Heights - Really, i get easily frightened when on high places.

4) Suffocating - I really fear not being able to breath.

5) Complete silence on a dark place - Creeeeeepy...

Silly fear: Collisions. I have some kind of fobia about something hitting me and pushing me...i don't know why.

• Brohoof 1

hmm 1. my brother 2. a world with no night 3.being trapped on the moon 4. large boats 5. this a98333_new-species_10-bat.jpg it's just so creepy. oh and my silliest fear being stalked by a stalker whose being stalked. and unlike about 12 people i like deep water it's so fun

This seems like a good first post. I'm sure there are other things I fear, but the only thing that I could be considered a phobia is the first one. Everything else will just make me freak out.

1. Deep Water
  2. Bugs and Insects
  3. Bad Grades
  4. Talking about my feels
  5. Blitzcrank pulls

My top 5 fears are

1. Jumpscares (I hate them so much)

2. Alone in the woods (I get very nervous)

3. Rejection - I don't like when people leave me out of things or don't care for me for who I am

4. My friends hating me

5. Failing

Silliest fear: Trucks...semis, when they do the air thing. That sudden loud hiss of air. When I walk my dog and see one coming, I have to get as far away from it as possible because you never know when that air thing is gonna go off. And yes, I've been caught by it...

1. Idiots in charge of important things.

2. Emotions. Eek.

3. Hmm. Perhaps the concept of immortality?

4. Being old. I'd much rather die young than have to be hooked up to a machine to live.

5. Having no nerves. I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

Stupid fear: Hasbro CDing this site.

(edited)

*Spider GIF* sorry i couldn't help myself XD

OH SWEET CELESTIA, WHY DID YOU POST THAT?? sad.png

*Ahem...* Apologies...

My fears:

1: Spiders. I got the biggest Aracnophobia than anyone else, I bet.

2: Dying in a slow/painful way

3: Heights

4: Most kind of bugs. (Wasps, Beetles, Crickets, all of that.)

5: The wilderness. Y'know... Wild animals and such.

My silliest fear is probably... Well, I can't really think of one right now.

Edited by Twi Rubix