Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has this ever happened to you

DITR

Have you ever flipped out at someone because thy gave you merch from gen 3? I got a gen 3 coloring book from a non brony friend for Christmas and I yelled at her right in front of everyone. Fortunately my drama teacher's daughter is super into my little pony so I was able to give it to her

I've never seen why the huge hate against the previous generations. They never were THAT bad. (Okay, G3 and G3.5 were pretty bad, but they're one generation basically). 

And you yelled at a non brony for trying to give you something related to ponies? And it was a christmas gift? I'd be thankful if my friends even tried to think of a present like that.

I never see why the hate toward previous generation should be that big. As a joke I get it, but the hate...

• Brohoof 2

I am an extremely particular person when it comes to my interests. It's difficult to explain. It was mainly the feeling of being appalled that got my panties in a twist. Besides, with the way I color that book would've taken months to complete

I wouldn't freak out. I loved G3 growing up. Well mostly just the toys. Always loved the pegasus ponies. But yeah I've been a brony since the term brony was created. I always like mlp and when this new one came out I was like YAY! MORE PONIES! 

So to answer your question, no. I never flipped out over someone giving me g3 stuff.

• Brohoof 1

No, but you'll never guess what I saw at Target last week.

0PKhL.jpg?1

It was... I just can't even.

Why? For the love of ponies... Why? I don't get was Target is thinking.

They thought we were in to the older ponies, that's all really. I guess it says that more people need to find out what the brony fandom really is.

(edited)

No, but you'll never guess what I saw at Target last week.

img-1596001-1-0PKhL.jpg

It was... I just can't even.

Why? For the love of ponies... Why? I don't get was Target is thinking.

HAHAHA! Yeah there is still plenty of miscommunication going on in terms of what others think we are or want. It's their cash that is lost and WeLoveFine's that is gained so watevs. wink.png

As for the pre-FIM pony lovers, no hate. At the same time though, don't be disillusioned that this site and the brony fandom at large is receptive to/loves ALL pony generations. It's like a strip club, where the vast majority of the people that go aren't going because of the good food. happy.png  

Edited by Party Cannon

Uhhh, I don't think it was really necessary to flip out at your friend in front of everyone though. You could've just told your friend. Btw I'm referring to the first post. Anyways, no it never has and I don't think ever will. No one buys me MLP stuff, like ever. All my MLP stuff I bought with my own money(all I did buy was a hat from the internet and a derpy figure).

It's the thought that should count....

The only gen I understand the great dislike for is 3.5. That's the only gen I dislike , soo much disproportionate-ness.

Then again my folks just picked up a bunch of mostly G1 ponies from a garage sale for me and I"m pretty happy. (although most of them need a lot of TLC) 

my friend on Facebook sent me a pic of a bunch of G2/G3 pony toys going through a meat grinder with rainbow spaghetti coming out the bottom of it....I just laughed at it. He thought it was funny too.

1362747997511013.jpg

though my local Brony friend, his mom made him a G3 Pinkie Pie Pillow.He thought it was cute and funny.

Lol My friends always troll me with g3 shit in front of everyone.  Its pretty humiliating, because its not like I'm gonna flip out at them and they know that lol.