Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BBCode Media - Dimension Settings for Flash not Working?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So I've been tweaking around with my profile and decided I'd put a flash vidya in there 'cause why not right? So I go through the Media BBCode, add in the dimensions (400x300), link the flash and update my profile with ease. It was then a good idea check my profile to be sure that everything's working 'cause I'm just sexy like that, when suddenly I noticed something horribly wrong. The glorious flash video I was expecting to see in deluxe 400x300 action had its dimensions cut in half!

So I tried some other flash vidyas and was still met with the same results. Do I need to input the dimensions in another type of measurement, or perchance am I just doing it wrong?

TLDR; Even though I've posted the dimensions of the flash video it defaults back to 200x150. Help me MLPForums staff, you're my only hope!

P.S. Here's the flash vidya so you can see what I'm talking a'boot. 

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/177/7/b/hyakuman_dance_by_accellerant-d6aqjc0.swf

This topic concerns a technical or general issue that is better suited for an admin to handle, due to its' complicated or private nature. It is thus better suited as a Support Ticket.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.