Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

aj weight?

applejock

So I gotta ask and its from more of a realistic stand point...bare with me. Applejack is depicted as the strong powerful alpha mommyish type. With her constant physical work and grannys admition she eats like ah stallion, my question is is aj a "big" girl?

Nowin most human art of her sheis tall and fit, but in all honesty wouldn't she have a well...how do I put this, big lower body? Like hip spread wide look?

Please don't think I'm clopping here, its just hard to believe with her breeding an lifestyle that she would be rail thin like in eq girls.

To be blunt, wouldn't ol aj be the girl of the group who's got the big booty? :P

She seems she would be average sized to me. Yes, she does eat a lot, but she also works a lot which would counter-fight the weight gain. Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle would be the "bigger" girls to me. Since Pinkie eats a lot of sugar, and since Twilight did nothing but read and learn instead of exercise and such.

• Brohoof 1

I... what? Wait, what?

You're asking if AJ is heavy? What are you getting at?

I don't see the point of this thread.

Oh well. Buck it.

Would Applejack have a big butt?

274852__safe_applejack_reaction%2Bimage_

• Brohoof 4

Hmmm.....Don't you mean big plot? BESIDES THAT, this is not a question I have asked myself or my significant other who at current time does not exist. Hence why I have not asked said person.

I guess you make some good points here...Though the one I really wonder about in terms of weight is Pinkie Pie. How in the hell does she stay her size, given what she eats? Applejack eats a lot, but it is a bit healthier in this regard and AJ tends to do a lot of hard work I think, so, Pinkie must have an established high metabolism. Whoa, I can relate to Pinkie Pie, in the most unexpected way possible or one of them.

I don't mean her as fat fat, but if you work hard and eat a lot you get larger, it called muscle. She is clearly strong in her lower body which is geared by the hips ie butt. So logically she would have wide hips or flanks yes? We all know pinks would be chubby and twi a muffn top just like rd a six pack and fluttershy a motherly figure with rare being princess lean. I still wonder about aj.

Well, the art style of the female ponies in FIM is skinny and lean. Male ponies, like Big Macintosh, are built to be bulky and a bigger frame. I see where you're going with this whole thing. Applejack is portrayed strong, but in the overall art style, calls for them to be skinny and lean. 

yeah aj should have a stronger and thicker body build. She is a strong pony and it is a bit confusing when she calls Twilight a little pony in winter wrap up but they look like they have the same exact body build. I think they need to have physical differences so yeah AJ would have a thicker hide. 

I'm pretty sure that AJ is strong and all but, she definitely needs something to show us how strong she is. Like, maybe a bigger build because to me she looks pretty little like Twilight.

(edited)

You raise a good point here.  I don't think she'd be overweight, but rather would be thicker and have more muscle tone.

In fact, this is how I'd imagine the human forms of the mane six in "real life":

AJ:  Strong and well toned

RD:  Athletic and trim

(AJ would probably have bigger muscles but Dash would be more cut)

Fluttershy:  Naturally waif-like

Rarity:  Thin but would have to work at it.  I see her as the type to take a lot of yoga and pilates.

Pinkie and Twilight:  Average.  Pinkie maybe a little on the pudgy side.

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

Medieval peasants consumed about 4000 calories daily, and that still wasn't enough to keep up with what they burned so... While she almost certainly eats alot, it's very likely that it wouldn't make a difference. She may well be wiry.

She's more fit and athletic than just fat. She has to be strong and in great shape to do farm work. Most likely to be fat is definitely Pinkie because she eats junk food and shit all the time. Shes probably going to be diabetic by the time the series is over

(edited)

img-1599495-1-130395054699.jpg

You guys are making her feel self-conscious. Stahp.

Anyway, she'd definitely have a thicker and more muscular build, being a work-horse and all, but I don't think that would necessarily translate to her having the biggest plot of the group. When approaching this logically, the butt size of the Mane Six, ranked from biggest to not-so-biggest, would be a tie between Pinkie Pie and Rarity, then Twilight, then AJ, then Fluttershy, then Dash.

Of course, they all pale in comparison to Derpy Hooves's caboose, which has been know to topple nations and Cyberpony armies.

I think I should go lay down for a bit.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity has the biggest butt? Really? What on earth makes you think that. I can see why Pinkie pie would but....

Personally I think Pinkie has the biggest butt, followed by applejack, but hers is all muscle.

Eh, I wouldn't think she's all that heavy...maybe a little more robust than the average mare, but not significantly so. For as big as her appetite is, she's so physically active that she most definitely works off all her calories. And if we are to assume that ponies truly are vegetarians, the relative lack of protein in her diet would prevent her from developing any absurd amount of musculature.

In short, I'd probably describe her as "toned". Now if anypony were to logically be a little on the chubby side, it'd be Pinkie. Not only does she have a sweet tooth the size of Nebraska, but her job entails making sweets all the time, so she probably gets her fill of them on a regular basis. As a human (not talking EqG here), she'd probably look a little something like this.

(edited)

Rarity has the biggest butt? Really? What on earth makes you think that.

I'm using contextual evidence.

Let's be frank here, people; Spike didn't immediately fall head over heels for her because of her eye lashes. Now, part of this maybe the fact that her butt just so happens to be plastered with gems, but still.

mlfw2152-421_-_animated_flank_i_whip_my_

Just sayin'.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Applejack is a really hard worker and is known to be quite the athlete, so clearly she can burn off the calories she earns from her big appetite. And like someone else said, ponies don't eat a lot of high calorie foods anyway.

640px-Applejack_leaving_with_food_S1E22.

640px-Applejack_with_her_food_S01E03.png

.... On second thought, she's probably got a high metabolism. tongue.png That, coupled with her constant hard work and athletic training help keep her relatively thin. I imagine if she were human she would have plenty of muscle, and would probably weigh more than the others, but would still be healthy because she would have very little actual body fat thanks to those muscles.

Edited by Sugar Cube

A show for five years olds about Female colourfull ponies who learn about friend ship and joy and magic...And we are here discussing how big their flanks are.

• Brohoof 5

While Applejack would not be fat by any means as either a human or a pony but due to her years of farmwork she is built like a brick wall and is likely the heaviest of the mane 6 due to the sheer amount of muscle. I don't know how much she weighs in the show but if she were a human since muscle weighs much more than fat I could easily see her weighing somewhere between 145-180 pounds. To answer simply Applejack would have an ample yet toned booty among other things (stupid sexy Applejack) though I personally picture Pinkie Pie as having the biggest booty due to her nearly never ending consumption of sweets.

• Brohoof 1

i think aj would be a lean, mean, applebuckin' machine personally, right along side of rainbow dash. pinkie pie would have the biggest booty in my head canon.

(edited)

Well human Applejack isn't kicking apples out of trees.  Just thought I'd point that out.

A draft horse like AJ would weight 1,500-2,200 lbs.  Since she's not much bigger than the rest of the Mane Six, she probably is on the low end of the weight spectrum.

Edited by Forlong

She is a strong pony and it is a bit confusing when she calls Twilight a little pony in winter wrap up but they look like they have the same exact body build.

^ People forget that the ponies pulling the plows were all males (A.J didn't pull), so compared to them Twilight is smaller.

I agree with others on why A.J won't be fat. Don't think A.J's would be very buff or muscular though.  People tend to give A.J way too much credit and R.D very little on this.

- Rainbow Dash is stronger than A.J in the arms department. Her job entails more usage of this area.

- Applejack is stronger in the leg area, but the rest of her seems pretty average: Keep in mind that Big Mac works the plow, not A.J.

- Rainbow Dash has been shown more than once to be able to carry at least one pony. At one point she flew dragging two ponies. A.J struggled to keep Twilight from falling off a cliff and was force to drag a non-resistance Fluttershy up a mountain.

- Pegasuses have been shown to be the more warrior type than the earth ponies

- A.J can kick trees, R.D can literally knock the base off of several at once.

- When A.J couldn't use her legs, Twilight was able to hold her down without much trouble to use magic on her in Return of Harmony part 2. R.D and a changeling have also knocked A.J down and held her there.  It took four, include A.J, to hold Rainbow down against her will.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really think she is much heavier than the other members of the Mane 6, but I presume she may bit a teeny bit heavier due to muscle gained from her work on the farm. I don't think she would look particularly muscular, but instead; she is quite strong for her size.