Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Positions for a game

DITR

(edited)

I found a game online called MLP RPG: Fighting The Unknown. At the moment the content in the game is pretty lacking so anyone out there want to volunteer? You can find information about the game here http://darkkyshadow.com/about.html

And information about voluntunteering here http://darkkyshadow.com/brony/positions.php

Sprite artists and voice actors are what I'm looking for

Edited by DITR

This topic appears to be a request for help on a WIP project and has therefore been moved to Creative Resources. The Requests Guild is for users offering requests, or asking for requests.

That game looks awesome but holy celestia those are INTENSE System Requirements... Looks more intense than Blackops 2!

Damn it, my comp will explode If I tried to play this game, only an Alienware or any another custom built computer could handle it, but what's crazy though is that those graphics don't look intense at all, they are kind of like the old school Final Fantasy graphics.. Like FF1 and FF2.

• Brohoof 1

Can you do sprite work or voice acting, or do you just want to play the game? Because this thread is for volunteering for the game, not playing it.

(edited)

I can do voice acting. Unfortunately this seems like the type of game that will get shut down the same way as Fighting is Magic did as soon as it builds a name for itself.

Still send me a PM and some lines if you want me to voice them and I'll be happy to put you in my schedule.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

(edited)

Forgot to mention this earlier but if you contribute 50 or more lines, you can get a reward! Software that you would normally have to pay for you would receive for free!

Edited by DITR

Forgot to mention this earlier but if you contribute 50 or more lines, you can get a reward! Software that you would normally have to pay for you would receive for free!

Well.. Since I really have nothing to do here at my own home.. I will be willing to do voice acting.

I play the game as of now and I tell ya, I love it.. It's the most fun RPG i've played in years. But anyway I would like to do voice acting.

I'm free all the time now since it's summer time.