Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like PewDiePie, Cry, Tobuscus, Smosh or Nova the most?

AustinDJRobinsonPony

I don't much like any of them, to be honest. I used to watch some of Tobuscus on occasion but eventually realized he was a complete boor and stopped. Smosh I've never liked, as with Nova, and I don't really know much about Cry. PewDiePie has never interested me, he bothers me.

SeaNanners and Angry Joe for the win :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have to say Smosh, because the other ones are not quite as funny.

But yet again, Smosh isn't a video game commentator either...

But, really, where's WickedShrapnel or Nerd^3 in all of this :/

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

1. Quadruple hate

2. Hate

3. Tolerate

4. HATE 

5. Enjoy

Pewdiepie makes awful rape jokes whenever a woman is on screen. He then issued a half-assed, back-handed apology just so he wouldn't lose viewers. A month after that, he went back to making rape jokes. 

Why can't every one go watch Cr1t1kal? He makes tons of sex jokes, but I don't think he's ever made a rape joke.

• Brohoof 2

Pewds is just plain awesome, so I'd normally put my vote on him, but Cry is listed on here too... Can I vote for both? Cry is funny and his voice is... I dunno, it sounds nice.

• Brohoof 1

For me it has to be Pewds, Cry and Nova. I don't really like Smosh when it comes to gaming and I don't feel like Tobuscus is good at it either. But I could be wrong, right?

This is my order for my favorite 3

1. PewdiePie

2. Tobuscus

3. Smosh

Tobuscus used to be my favorite but now I'm really into PewdiePie videos so yeah it changes alot. I don't hate Smosh I just like PewdiePie and Tobuscus a little better. (I don't watch cry or nova)

(edited)

I hate taking part in their silly fanwars, but I guess I'll voice my opinion in here anyway.

Between them, I would definitely go with Nova~ He's way funnier and less annoying than PewDiePie, Cry and Tobuscus, in my opinion.

And Smosh... Meh... Smosh just feel like a huge moneymaking enterprise to me. Besides, I'm not sure if they can be compared to the others. It's a different kind of entertainment... Unless you're talking about their gameplay channel, which then again, just moneymakers.

in my opinion.

Edited by Lume~WMJ
  • Brohoof 1

I say Smosh, mainly because it's the only one I watch.

Their multiplayer battles (mainly on Wii/Wii-U), bets, and slo-mo shots never cease to crack me up, mainly because of how constant and stupid they are.

I like Smosh and Tobuscus. The others are bleh.

I believe Smosh has earned the title of "Most Subscribed" on Youtube for their original comedy sketches, and hilarious, childlike antics. Yes, they can definitely be a little much, but at least they know how to have fun. 

I idolize Tobuscus. He's the silliest, yet most charming person on Youtube in my humble opinion. I can definitely get why people wouldn't like him, but I bypass that. He's a pure genius! I cannot even explain how much I love Toby Turner! He makes me sooooo~ Happy biggrin.png

I agree with you my friend, Tobuscus has been in my top 2 YouTubers since I found him in 2006, I've always found him funny, and when I saw that he opened a game channel I "nerded all over the floor" xD.

I love his original sketches, his cartoons, literal trailers, music videos, and even his vlogs are amusing to me. At this point, he's my #1 YouTuber.

@,

You might also want to check out Markiplier on YouTube if you haven't, he's up and coming with over 500,000 subs. I find him hilarious! 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

NOTE: I've watched a fair amount of PDP and Nova. Tobuscus, Cry, and Smosh, I watched their Slender LPs so I could judge for this thread.

PewDiePie is a blight upon the internet, on a similar level of Ray William Johnson.

Nova is okay in some videos, but his Minecraft videos with his stupid voices make me want to shoot myself.

Tobuscus is annoying as shit.

Smosh is also annoying as shit, made worse by the fact that there are two of them.

Cry is watchable but not worth watching.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 2

i like pewdiepie tobuscus and smosh i think they are all really good in there own different ways  pewdiepie's jump scares and lets plays 

tobuscuc's parodies and lazy vlogs  and smosh's general antics are all very entertaining 

(edited)

Smosh, Cry, Pewdiepie and Tobuscus are very boring in my opinion. I don't like any of their videos, they all seem the same every time. (probably not Smosh as much). I prefer Nova, I've been a huge fan of him ever since he was a 'nobody' on Youtube. I find his absurdly random actions when playing video games funny.

TL;DR, they're all terrible except Nova.

Edited by Aze
  • Brohoof 1

PewDiePie is occasionally quite entertaining, but he can be as annoying as he is funny, if not more so. I guess the same applies to the others.

None of them are even half as entertaining as Two Best Friends Play though, that's who I'd go to for good let's plays. They're incredibly funny and they actually know what they're talking about when it comes to games.

I enjoy watching Tobusccus here and there, I'm not subbed to him, but I've watched some of his stuff, and I think its good.

I've seen Nova some in videos that I enjoy from people like Sly and Seamus, but not really watched his stuff, and not terribly into it honestly.

The others I've never really watched, so i can't say.

I'm not like a huge fanboy of any of them though. Just watch Toby sometimes, and see Nova sometimes.

I don't find either annoying, but I typically am tolerable so idk :P.

I don't find Toby to do much of anything that could be considered annoying, but idk.

I just watch whatever I feel like and find entertaining :P.

I agree with you my friend, Tobuscus has been in my top 2 YouTubers since I found him in 2006, I've always found him funny, and when I saw that he opened a game channel I "nerded all over the floor" xD.

I love his original sketches, his cartoons, literal trailers, music videos, and even his vlogs are amusing to me. At this point, he's my #1 YouTuber.

@,

You might also want to check out Markiplier on YouTube if you haven't, he's up and coming with over 500,000 subs. I find him hilarious! 

I know Markiplier... I'm a big fan of Markiplier and Yamimash... and also CinnamonToastKen... :) They're awesome! Not annoying! :3 Yaaay!

(edited)

Smosh by far. And that isn't just because they were the first I've followed on YouTube because they weren't the first ones, but I like Smosh by far more then PewDiePie.

Edited by Agent Smith

I used to like them (particularly pewdiepie) when I was younger...but then I grew up. My sense of humour matured and penis jokes no longer made me laugh. I also realised pewdiepie is a sexist, narrow minded homophobe as well as being a bucking idiot. Yeah, not a fan.

• Brohoof 1

I like all of them, but I think my most favorites are Smosh and Tobuscus. Just because they have my choice in games, even though they don't play online games as much as I do, I think they're pretty cool. :)