Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are non-pony roleplays allowed?

~The Snowy Wolf~
Go to solution Solved by Arylett Charnoa,

Are we allowed to make non-pony RPs? (Like ones concerning humans) It's a simple question and I should probably already know the answer, but I'd rather ask (and probably have this question answered for future users) than make a topic and feel like an idiot if someone were to take it down.

I wouldn't actually know if they're allowed...however, I would have some questions about it too. How would you plan on making it work exactly?

It would just be like a normal RP, but not about ponies

Non-Pony OC's are allowed to be created in the Character Database section, and I've seen a handful of roleplays that have humans in it with a mix of ponies so I doubt "Humans Only" roleplays aren't allowed.

The short answer is yes, and it's unlikely that a RP Moderator will take it down just because it doesn't have ponies in it.

In my experience, yes, they are allowed. They're rare, and I'd feel weird making one personally, but I've seen, and on one occasion participated in, such roleplays, so I know they exist, and therefore, it's safe to say they're allowed. In fact I've been thinking about requesting a separate section for them, but that is beside the point.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, they are. As a matter of fact, I've been a creator and participator of quite a few of them myself. And further evidence? Well, there's the Character Database. When you create a character, there is an option that says "Non-Pony." You may think this is just for griffins and other such creatures, but it also applies to anything outside of MLP. Here ya go. A character I made that has NOTHING to do with ponay as further evidence in case you're super unsure.

• Brohoof 2