Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you smoke ?

Belgian&Brony

I know its a strong thing to ask on people but I want to find out the average badassness of a brony

Smoking is one of the most badass things you can do it so badass you even risk your life if you do it !

Since haters say bronies are not badass I want to proof that wrong by calculating the average badassness of a brony .smoking is a part of my experiment because smoking is very badass I want to know that you smoke or not (I do not support smoking I'm only doing a expiriment )

• Brohoof 4

Smoking is badass? Dude... Just stop. Nothing about smoking is badass. It's retarded. You waste your money only to buy something that gives you temporary calm and slowly kills you.

... that being said, yes, I smoke. I prefer cigars to cigarettes, but I find myself smoking cigarettes a lot nowadays.

• Brohoof 67

(edited)

I for one do not smoke. I'm only 15, and the thought of smoking doesn't really interest me right now.

In my opinion, it doesn't really make you a badass, just a little rebellious.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 7

Personally, I don't view smoking bad ass at all. A friend of mine recently got into the habit of smoking. He smokes at least 1 cigarette at every break interval at work and when he tried to quit, he fell right back to his old ways.

As for me, ive never smoked nor do I want to.

• Brohoof 3

Yup, filling my lungs up in smoke, decreasing my lifespan and risking an addiction that would bring down my life is TOTALLY badass.

Nope, I don't smoke.

• Brohoof 34

Only badass if you are a dictator 

fidel-castro-sm.jpg

Even then, still iffy 

I do not smoke myself nor will I ever smoke. Same goes for Drugs. 

The only smoke that smells good is the smoke from a woodfire. 

• Brohoof 15

(edited)

I do plenty of shit thats really bad for me. Drink outrageous amounts of alcohol, eat fast food, etc... I've never smoked nor do i intend to, mostly because its fucking disgusting. Cigarette smoke smells terrible, smokers themselves smell like shit because of it (i literally gag sometimes when i pass people who are smokers even if they arent smoking), and it makes their teeth and fingers yellow and nasty. Plus the smokers voice is awful, especially for women. It sounds like you perpetually need to clear your throat, and thats not attractive at all

Edit: only talking about cigs here. I used to smoke weed sometimes and that was fine. Dont anymore just because i dont have a hookup

Edited by SoarinBlue
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

>implying smoking is badass and makes you some sort of badass too

>mfw

img-1599802-1-1300044776986.jpg

No, smoking is not badass. It is a bad habit with bad things happening to you when you do it. It only makes you only LOOK somewhat cooler if you're a fictional character, but not cool to be around with for non-smokers. Summing it up, smoking is bad and uncool, mmkay?

Edit: Makes you look somewhat cooler if you're a fictional character

Edited by ÷Zero
  • Brohoof 8

For the ones they ask why I say smoking is badass

Its badass because you need very much courage to do it

Not much people have the courage to risk their own lives for feeling good

Risking your life for feeling good means that you are not scared of death

Being not scared of death is badass (in my strange opinions atleast)

Smoking is not cool. Only a handful of people look cool doing it, most being fictional characters.

I don't smoke. Also. You should add a poll.

• Brohoof 2

Not exactly. I'm pretty young to smoke anyway, but I will stay away from drugs for the rest of my life. But, I guess I will keep away from cigarettes.

(edited)

I don't smoke anymore, but I do think it looks cool and I love the smell: however health wise it's obviously not cool: which is why I switched to using the vapour producing electronic cigarette

Edited by Asherdangerdash

(edited)

Hell no. I have never smoked and I don't ever plan on it. And did you seriously just say smoking is badass? I think smoking is stupid because you are basically killing yourself, and you don't look cool either. Plus you waste tons of money. 

EDIT: I was overly harsh when I first wrote this post, so I edited it. 

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 12

Well, the only reason why I don't have a problem with people smoking is due to the fact that it speeds up the evolutionary process in the world, getting rid of idiots and what not. Heh, there are less stupid people in the world to deal with.

On a serious note, saying smoking is badass is like saying...(what to compare this to...). It is society that designs the badass look. For all I care, society could try making ponies badass and it becomes the new smoking...oh wait... happy.png (of course it is less deadly and more fun wink.png ).

i do smoke, but i don't smoke much. when i buy like a pack of chesterfield red (22cigarettes) i can last on that for about a month.

and yes, smoking is very retarded and kills you and all that, but i just love a cigarette in the morning accompanied by a cup of coffee. <3

I don't smoke anymore, but I do think it looks cool and I love the smell: however health wise it's obviously not cool: which is why I switched to using the vapour producing electronic cigarette

How is it cool? That is the question I always have asked people. What is so cool about it? Your inhaling deadly toxins and it is like stuffing a person in a house fire and making them absorb the smoke in the air. huh.png 

(edited)

I dont know about you but. Save the lungs and rot the gums. Dipping and chewing tobacco is the only way i can see it sane to get your nicotine fix

I don't agree: I'd say vaping is a much more sane way of getting nicotine: I don't know about 'dipping' tobacco. But chewing it can cause mouth cancer, and that's not even smoking it

i do smoke, but i don't smoke much. when i buy like a pack of chesterfield red (22cigarettes) i can last on that for about a month.

and yes, smoking is very retarded and kills you and all that, but i just love a cigarette in the morning accompanied by a cup of coffee. <3

There is a keen difference between love and addiction. wink.png 

I still don't see the cool side of it. I would rather prefer something less deadly(shoving off society and saying 'of what benefit is this to me?').

I don't agree: I'd say vaping is a much more sane way of getting nicotine: I don't know about 'dipping' tobacco. But chewing it can cause mouth cancer, and that's not even smoking it

Well one lesser evil does not make one evil good(though it is true the lesser of two evils, but still). Both can give the same amount of harm...

• Brohoof 2

There is a keen difference between love and addiction. wink.png

I still don't see the cool side of it. I would rather prefer something less deadly(shoving off society and saying 'of what benefit is this to me?').

i'm not denying i'm addicted. i know i am. i just don't have any problems with that. and no smoking isn't cool. but well, i just like it. not because i'm addicted, but because the taste goes good with coffee and morning dew XD

(edited)

Nowadays, not a lot of people would consider smoking because cigarette companies can't advertise as much anymore. That, and the biggest thing would have to be the health facts behind long term smoking. Then, the stuff they educate you in health class... yellow teeth, bad breath, ect.

If smoking didn't have any health problems I probably would consider it. I mean that's why so many people smoked before, because they didn't think it threatened their health.

Edited by Boop

though i strongly disagree with your post no i do not smoke and do not encourage anyone to start.smoking does not make you more ''badass''.  dry.png wearing mlp merchandise and standing up to haters is in my opinion ''badass'' img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 3

If smoking didn't have any health problems I probably would consider it. I mean that's why so many people smoked before, because they didn't think it threatened their health.

Actually they knew it threatened their health.

It all started in the military where the only times you could get a break is if you had smoke breaks(which I found kind of stupid, but oh well). Then, it spread into hollywood where hollywood advertised smoking through their movies(getting paid big bucks as they say). After that, kids stupidly began thinking it would make them look badass because it is done in the movies with cool stuff happening. And then, they began advertising it as people beginning to think women would find them more attractive(which is ironic because it can ruin your looks completely).

(edited)

How is it cool? That is the question I always have asked people. What is so cool about it? Your inhaling deadly toxins and it is like stuffing a person in a house fire and making them absorb the smoke in the air. huh.png

I said looks cool, and did go on to say health wise it's not cool:

For example: the Lambo Countach car looks very cool, but the driving expirince? garbage. Does it look crap because it's a crap car underneath? no

see what I mean? 

Not really good: but just looks it