Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you smoke ?

Belgian&Brony

I see no point in smoking. Second/third hand smoking is something I despise. If they invented cigarettes that completely filters out that smoke and everyone was forced to use it via commercializing I would be fine.

I've never smoked regularly - I don't ever want it to become a habit because it tends to be very expensive and creates health problems. However, I do smoke from time to time... Perhaps like once a month (or even less) I have a cigar. My fiancé likes getting these fancy cigars haha; he's into it more than me but still doesn't do it very often at all. Sometimes he'll sit on the deck smoking one and having a beer after a really hard day and I'll join him. Or sometimes we'll have friends over and we'll be sitting around our fire pit talking, and it'll feel nice to smoke a cigar. I would never condone smoke necessarily, but at the same time I don't think I'm causing my body too much damage by doing it that sparingly. I never, ever inhale smoke into my lungs (besides second-hand) so that probably helps too.

I don't like cigarettes at all. I probably smoke like 2 cigarettes a year haha. That only seems to happen when I've had a lot of drinks and someone gives me one out of the blue and I don't know any better at the time. But once I smell it on myself the next day i want to gag.

I own some cigs, though I don't smoke them. They're just useful to have, you know? Never know when there's a situation that cigarettes might come in handy.

I do smoke ... Quite often actually. It's been at least lets say ... 3 years since I started? Got my own reasons ... Not to be cool... Not because friends do it ... Just because of my problems because I feel I need to... 

I have smoked off and on since I was 22. Was doing so at BABScon as some here can verify. I have quit temporarily a number of times, none have lasted. I recently gave it a go again ... cause reasons. Day 16.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

No way, I don't want to get addicted, start coughing all the time, get lung cancer, and then die an early death. Some of my relatives have smoked though and they have suffered tremendously because of it.

• Brohoof 2

I have never smoked a cigarette in my life and have no intention of starting at any time soon. I don’t think it’s a cool or badass as the original post here suggests, but rather a foolhardy waste of money on something that’ll only bring long-term health problems and misery.  

• Brohoof 1

No, I don't. While I'm definitely open to trying (as I am with a lot of things I probably shouldn't be), I have to bar myself on this one, because it's horrible for your health, and I'm already not in great physical condition.

• 2 weeks later...

I do occasionally smoke, but only like once or twice a month. It luckily hasn't really become a habit, unlike some of my friends who can't go a single day without at least 20 cigarettes.  :blink:

I do not smoke, nor do I plan on it at any stage. I already have enough issues as it is and I really don't need any more to pile on top of that. Besides, both my parents smoke and I've seen firsthand the kind of problems it can create.

• Brohoof 1