Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you smoke ?

Belgian&Brony

(edited)
6 hours ago, DusksuD said:

I don't smoke, and I'm not open to doing so. If I were to smoke hypothetically, it would be more likely to be marijuana than tobacco, because honestly tobacco is A LOT worse.

Even though i've never been smoking and never going to be, i'd vote for legalizing marijuana. Considering peoples experienecs, marijuana truly is less harmful than tobacco if used moderately and with care.

Edited by Fasu
  • Brohoof 2

I did a dumb at probably 24 and bought a pack of menthol cigarettes. I think I smoked about 7 of them, and then tossed the rest because I realized that it was a stupid thing to do, especially because I'm asthmatic.

I've smoked pot a handful of times. I'm all for it for other people, but it's not for me.

• Brohoof 1

I never have and I never will, aside from maybe on a few special occasions or get togethers with friends is where I would draw the line. I've seen what smoking does to people and I don't want to be one of them and I don't want to feed the system.

• Brohoof 1

No! :eww: The smell alone gives me a headache. I also don't like the idea of putting something burning in my mouth (I guess I have a slight fear of fire), and the negative effects it has on one's health – quite frankly, it's something I don't see myself ever trying.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

I do not smoke. I tried smoking a pipe once, but did not "get it" why would someone do it. I also tried smoking a hookah (with tobacco), but all it did was make my throat itch and I also did not "get it" why would someone do this. I did not try smoking a cigarette because they stink.

Also, smoking would be really inconvenient to me. I like being indoors and smoke harms various devices, so I would have to drop whatever I am doing and go outside to smoke. Screw that.

Pretty much all of my friends smoke though.

33 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Not anymore, I quit smoking a few weeks ago and have been cold turkey since then. Hasn't been easy, but I'm surviving. :adorkable:

At least my lungs and wallet are thanking me for it. :mlp_smug:

~£10 a pack is now in your wallet (idk how many cigarettes you smoked a day and idk even about how much is in the smallest packs, I heard they went down from 20, but idk),
but yeah, my mum used to smoke 10 fags a day, but she stopped when it went to £7.50 (which saved her enough to even take me, my sister, herself, and my step-dad to Spain, Twice)

But yeah, I wouldn't smoke Cigarettes, too expensive (especially in Scotland, due to the far-left government), smell makes me gag, etc

• Brohoof 2

Absolutely not. Not only is it gross and smells horrible, but some of the last memories of my grandfather are of five year old me helping change out the food pouches that fed directly into his stomach, since he had mouth cancer and couldn’t eat normally.

And I’m not interested in getting popcorn lung, so I’m not gonna vape either.

• Brohoof 1

I remember when I was little, and all the parents and their parents were smoking. It was such a sight! Every time I asked if I could have a cigarette, they said "no, smoking is bad, you see!", and they kept smoking, letting those fumes into the air. It looked so cool how they were holding the cigarettes, inhaling the cigarettes, blowing out the smoke into cool looking rings or waves!

I have always wanted to start since then. It never happened though. I wonder if I should try to start now? It seems expensive, you think it is worth the money?

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

I have always wanted to start since then. It never happened though. I wonder if I should try to start now? It seems expensive, you think it is worth the money?

It's definitely not worth the money and definitely not worth your health. Smoking kills and while I have never smoked before, I know people that do and it's really hard to stop once you get started on it.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:45 AM, Splashee said:

I remember when I was little, and all the parents and their parents were smoking. It was such a sight! Every time I asked if I could have a cigarette, they said "no, smoking is bad, you see!", and they kept smoking, letting those fumes into the air. It looked so cool how they were holding the cigarettes, inhaling the cigarettes, blowing out the smoke into cool looking rings or waves!

it probably costs more than it does here in Sweden!
would be cheaper to go on trips to like Romania or something twice a year and fill a suitcase with fags and drink

• Brohoof 1

On 9/18/2019 at 8:45 AM, Splashee said:

It's definitely not worth your money, nor your health. If you smoke, you will automatically be an annoying person to be around other people. C'mon, it's just like wasting money to die quicker, definitely not a smart move.

• Brohoof 1