Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you smoke ?

Belgian&Brony

I prefer to vape! Don't believe the false statements that's it's worse than smoking and is killing people when all those stories are Chinese weed vapes with harmful chemicals in them. However I wouldn't really recomend anyone try it just for giggles. Also pretty sure op was just kinda not really trolling but being very sarcastic in his post....

I don't smoke cigars nor cigarettes, even after I turned 18, because I don't want to risk myself of lung disease and some poison gas like carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning for that. My dad do smoke a cigarette at anytime.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

I smoke very seldomly, and I wonder why people keeps thinking smoking a single cigarette is as incredibly dangerous as fighting a bear barehanded...

Of course there is a chance there there will be a Brony who smokes, and will post in this thread. I guess you are that one! :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Of course there is a chance there there will be a Brony who smokes, and will post in this thread. I guess you are that one! :crackle:

Haha. These waters are sweet and shallow, no wonder everypony sees me with weird glares. You'd be surprised to know how twisted some of the famous musicians happen to be. I mean, seriously, I hanged with a few and those guys can be weeeeeeird and their mindset is... different, to say the least.

Edited by Jesse Terrence
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I blew up a fuse (in my head, just now), so I am smoking!

Spoiler

A few days ago I let too much current through a resistor and it blew up, so it did smell like horrible smoke!

• 3 months later...

I occasionally use the MONO-Q disposable diffusers. As I had mentioned in another thread, while they are nicotine and tobacco free I. Not entirely convinced they’re safe. So I don’t make a habit out of using them. I know they were big back at college, not sure if they still are. Zen is probably my favorite one out of all of them. 

• 5 months later...

Never have, never will. I don't have any desire for it. I've my cup of tea and that makes me cool enough. Don't you think? ;)

On 2020-09-28 at 8:23 PM, Splashee said:

Hide contents

A few days ago I let too much current through a resistor and it blew up, so it did smell like horrible smoke!

Happens to the best of us. I'm sure to have killed more than one in my time xD