Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Valentine's Day Topic

Pinkie Diane Pie

You guys can't really expect to be part of this group for long! you'll probably ind some one before i do!

I hope you don't think you can beat me at being forever alone? ;)

Considering the kind of guy i am when i find that special one. it'll be Magical but if shes really that perfect then it'll take me way longer to find her than you!

So you think I'm not searching for a really-that-perfect person? I also am + I need to make them return my feelings which will be a really difficult thing for me. So, it'll take ME longer. I assure you. :3

Hrm...part of me suspects I will never stop being a part of this club, at least not on a permanent basis. Romantic relationships tend to be far too transient and unstable for me, primarily because I'm rather unstable, emotionally speaking.

But then again, I learned a long time ago to quit projecting my current mood into the future. How I feel now does not determine my entire life.

• Brohoof 1

At my age I don't even want to think about a special somepony. Girls at my age in high school are all overly dramatic and insecure. I friggin' shut my Facebook account down because it ticks me off so bad. I'll start looking after college is over.

• Brohoof 7

You know what they say.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Vodka cost less,

Than a dinner for two.

Looks like I'm set for singles awareness day.

• Brohoof 2

I feel with y'all..

Posted Image

Hurray for a slightly malformed Scottish flag!

At my age I don't even want to think about a special somepony. Girls at my age in high school are all overly dramatic and insecure. I friggin' shut my Facebook account down because it ticks me off so bad. I'll start looking after college is over.

I'm of this point of view, also I only a few amongst my peers that share the same interests. And I'm not really interested in a relationship with them.