Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess the Episode

Jokuc

So, first I post a picture from an episode and you ponies should figure out which episode it's from. If you can't see any image on the page, it's probably on the previous one. Whoever gets it right and gets it confirmed by the image poster will post the next picture. Don't post a picture unless you've got the permission from the last image poster. Please do only guess at one episode at a time. If you want to guess for another there should be atleast one other post between your old and new guess.

oh by the way, do not name your screenshots like "season 2 episode 2" or something since ponies can rightclick on the images go to image info and look at it's name!

So let's begin:
Posted Image

Edited by Jokuc

S1E1?

Well this is a little "remake" of the other thread (which is kinda dead by now).

So, first I post a picture from an episode and you ponies should figure out which episode it's from. Whoever gets it right and gets it confirmed by me will post the next picture. Please do only guess at one episode at a time. If you want to guess for another there should be atleast one other post between your old and new guess.

oh by the way, do not name your screenshots like "season 2 episode 2" or something since ponies can rightclick on the images go to image info and look at it's name!

So let's begin:

Also, don't forget to keep score!

this one isnt so hard

PLEASE ponies read the rules before posting... uumhmm Remove that picture thank you.

Season 2 Episode 3 - Lesson Zero?

Yup!

I was first, so I guess it's me again then.

Posted Image

Eeyup another one with Spike.

Edited by Jokuc

Season 1 episode 5 - Griffon the Brush-off?

Nope. But good guess though.

[reminder] Now remember the rules, we need one more pony to guess before you can have another guess.

Edited by Jokuc

S1 EP19 - A Dog and Pony Show? (I'm thinking when he goes back to tell the others about Rarity's kidnapping)

Correct! Your turn.

Does not look familiar.. I've been trying to look for scenes where

something "scary" happened, but I am not sure D:

Wild guess, Luna Eclipsed? Doubt it, because she has no costume, but it's worth a try.

Can`t be it...She was in a Cowgirl outfit.