Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the 7 Virtues do you represent the most?

Akemi Homura

Just in case you don't know what they are, the 7 virtues are Chastity (sexual purity), Temperance (self control), Charity (generosity), Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility (modest behavior, selflessness, giving of respect). I think I represent Humility the best. I think so because I always think of others before myself and I show respect to people and their own special talents. And I'm most certainly not arrogant! So, write your response if you want to let people know about your best virtue!

I'm evenly split among the first three of those, to be curt, and less developed in the latter three. I'm capable of keeping myself in check, both in general and sexually, and I'm kind of a sucker for the homeless. I work at a soup kitchen and have gotten to know a few of them personally; generally good people who have fallen on hard times. ;/

• Brohoof 1

Kindness - I will always be kind to you. If you stole my GF, i would congruate you!

Leadership - People say I'm a great Leader, i personally don't think of myself as a "Great Leader" but as someone who justs knows what to do when its needed.

Valor - I may have many fears but if I am needed i will face them with all i can! I won't stop until my friends and Family are safe!

Wisdom - My Friends say I'm way wiser than i look and i take it to heart because my friends don't lie.

Honest - To say i've never told a lie would be a lie! I've told many but in recent years, i've taken this trait very seriously and withhold from lying any time i can

Loyalty - My Loyalty is questionable, i will defend a cause till my Death

Patience - I can wait years for something, i waited 3 for my last GF as an example

Kindness - I will always be kind to you. If you stole my GF, i would congruate you!

Loyalty - My Loyalty is questionable, i will defend a cause till my Death

Beg your pardon but, do you even know what you're doing? :huh:

• Brohoof 2

I'd say diligence and humility for me. I'm very persisent, and in real life at least, I am very modest. I keep things to myself when they might disturb the peace.

• Brohoof 1

The ones I feel apply to me are patientence, kindness, and humility.

People tell me I am very kind and respectful (to me it seems like normal behavior so *shrug*), and I know that my patience has done wonders for me.

I do plan on having kids one day so chastitiy is out, I am horrible with controlling my procrastination so temperance and diligence are a no, and I am kind of charitable but not overly much.

Edited by Guest

Well, that depends on how much of one thing you have to be to qualify for it.

For example: Temperance. I don't fight with anyone, or even respond, (Unless I feel they would provide amusement) even if they really try to provoke me, however I will have daydreams of Slaughtering Violently getting revenge on that person.

How dedicated would one have to be to qualify for one of those things?

I would be inclined to say that my greatest virtue would be Patience.

Diligence - probably not, I can be quite the procrastinator. However, usually I'm quite good at keeping at something if I find it worth doing. Usually takes effort to get the ball rolling, and that's where I find difficulty in getting things done. There are some days I just don't want to get up in the morning, but I do eventually.

Humility - Whilst I am not arrogant, I am only human and thus I can only perceive things in relation to myself and what I've already perceived. This can cause me to be quite ignorant sometimes, but I usually try to be reasonably open-minded. I admit that I have my faults and deficiencies. I respect all authorities that I believe to be just, and I try to be respectful of other ponies. Sometimes I slip, but I'm only human, and can only try my best to slip less often.

I can appreciate the talents of others, although I can sometimes be a little jealous of what some ponies are capable of. A good example is my friend Jaqui from another corner of the internet. He's a really smart and knowledgeable person, which sometimes gets to me.

Temperance - Not very good. I need to work on this a bit.

Charity - Absolutely. Everypony should have what they need to live healthy and fulfilled lives. Some ponies simply don't have the good fortune that we do, and that is something to be mourned. Everypony has potential to be truly magnificent given the right resources and challenges! Greed is an abomination, and greedy men are always poor (they never have enough to be satisfied). Happiness does not lie with possessions. It lies with knowledge, truth, and a connection to all things.

Kindness - The world is just one dancer in a massive cosmic performance, holding in its bosom its billions of children. One day, Earth's children may mature, move out and take to the stars. But this will only happen with the proper nurturing and care. Ponies like us are extremely fragile, and need to look after each-other. I feel that too few of us can actually comprehend the merits of kindness. We are all a part of Earth, and we all have our part to play. Definitely one of my stronger virtues.

Chastity - Whilst I do have some fetishes, I am not so bad with this. I don't see myself being an adulterer in the future.

Patience: Probably my best one. I usually have a very long fuse. There are some ponies that just find a way under my skin, but I'm generally quite patient.

Just in case you don't know what they are, the 7 virtues are Chastity (sexual purity), Temperance (self control), Charity (generosity), Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility (modest behavior, selflessness, giving of respect). I think I represent Humility the best. I think so because I always think of others before myself and I show respect to people and their own special talents. And I'm most certainly not arrogant! So, write your response if you want to let people know about your best virtue!

chastity...

/foreveralone

jk

Probably humility I think.. Maybe temperence or charity too idk

We should do the same thing with sins, now I'd have more to say!